- To make accessible or able to be used, e.g. road
- To start the activities or services of a business
- To make a space or hole appear in something
- To move or change so that it is no longer closed
- To start something, e.g. a new business
- Available for use; accessible
- Not being hidden; available for others to see
- Being available for customers to enter or use
- Allowing everyone to use or take part in
- Not secret anymore
- Not closed or shut
- Willing to accept new ideas and thoughts
- Name for a tennis or golf competition
She's very open about her mistakes.
We want to keep the village store open.