Max 6 minutes
It just requires obliterating the top, a 0.1% of the planet near the surface. The other 99.9% of a planet is generally things like magma that isn't particularly hospitable to life.
Original Video： How Much Power Do You Need To Destroy A Planet?
0 participants have completed today's challenge