Int US 172 Folder Collection
After playing the video, you can click or select the word to look it up in the dictionary.
Loading...
Report Subtitle Errors
>>
>> Host:
>> Host: LOOK
>> Host: LOOK AT
>> Host: LOOK AT THE
>> Host: LOOK AT THE SIZZLE.
SIZZLE.
SIZZLE. LOOK
SIZZLE. LOOK AT
SIZZLE. LOOK AT THE
SIZZLE. LOOK AT THE SEAR.
LOOK AT THE SEAR.
LOOK AT THE SEAR. NOTHING
LOOK AT THE SEAR. NOTHING DOES
LOOK AT THE SEAR. NOTHING DOES IT
LOOK AT THE SEAR. NOTHING DOES IT LIKE
NOTHING DOES IT LIKE
NOTHING DOES IT LIKE CAST
NOTHING DOES IT LIKE CAST IRON.
CAST IRON.
CAST IRON. THAT'S
CAST IRON. THAT'S WHY
CAST IRON. THAT'S WHY CAST
CAST IRON. THAT'S WHY CAST IRON
CAST IRON. THAT'S WHY CAST IRON IS
THAT'S WHY CAST IRON IS
THAT'S WHY CAST IRON IS ALWAYS
THAT'S WHY CAST IRON IS ALWAYS REGARDED
THAT'S WHY CAST IRON IS ALWAYS REGARDED IRON
THAT'S WHY CAST IRON IS ALWAYS REGARDED IRON FOLKS
ALWAYS REGARDED IRON FOLKS
ALWAYS REGARDED IRON FOLKS MIGHT
ALWAYS REGARDED IRON FOLKS MIGHT NEED
ALWAYS REGARDED IRON FOLKS MIGHT NEED TO
ALWAYS REGARDED IRON FOLKS MIGHT NEED TO SEASON
ALWAYS REGARDED IRON FOLKS MIGHT NEED TO SEASON IT.
MIGHT NEED TO SEASON IT.
MIGHT NEED TO SEASON IT. WHAT
MIGHT NEED TO SEASON IT. WHAT IF
MIGHT NEED TO SEASON IT. WHAT IF THERE
MIGHT NEED TO SEASON IT. WHAT IF THERE WAS
MIGHT NEED TO SEASON IT. WHAT IF THERE WAS A
MIGHT NEED TO SEASON IT. WHAT IF THERE WAS A WAY
WHAT IF THERE WAS A WAY
WHAT IF THERE WAS A WAY TO
WHAT IF THERE WAS A WAY TO MAKE
WHAT IF THERE WAS A WAY TO MAKE CAST
WHAT IF THERE WAS A WAY TO MAKE CAST IRON
WHAT IF THERE WAS A WAY TO MAKE CAST IRON BETTER
TO MAKE CAST IRON BETTER
TO MAKE CAST IRON BETTER THAN
TO MAKE CAST IRON BETTER THAN EVER?
THAN EVER?
THAN EVER? WHAT
THAN EVER? WHAT IF
THAN EVER? WHAT IF THERE
THAN EVER? WHAT IF THERE WAS
THAN EVER? WHAT IF THERE WAS A
THAN EVER? WHAT IF THERE WAS A WAY
WHAT IF THERE WAS A WAY
WHAT IF THERE WAS A WAY TO
WHAT IF THERE WAS A WAY TO MAKE
WHAT IF THERE WAS A WAY TO MAKE CAST
WHAT IF THERE WAS A WAY TO MAKE CAST EASTERN
TO MAKE CAST EASTERN
TO MAKE CAST EASTERN PERFECT
TO MAKE CAST EASTERN PERFECT FOR
TO MAKE CAST EASTERN PERFECT FOR 2019?
PERFECT FOR 2019?
PERFECT FOR 2019? LADIES
PERFECT FOR 2019? LADIES AND
PERFECT FOR 2019? LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS STORY
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS STORY BEGAN
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS STORY BEGAN IN
THIS STORY BEGAN IN
THIS STORY BEGAN IN JANUARY
THIS STORY BEGAN IN JANUARY OF
THIS STORY BEGAN IN JANUARY OF THIS
THIS STORY BEGAN IN JANUARY OF THIS YEAR.
JANUARY OF THIS YEAR.
JANUARY OF THIS YEAR. HSN
JANUARY OF THIS YEAR. HSN LAUNCHED
JANUARY OF THIS YEAR. HSN LAUNCHED THEIR
HSN LAUNCHED THEIR
HSN LAUNCHED THEIR KITCHEN
HSN LAUNCHED THEIR KITCHEN HQ
HSN LAUNCHED THEIR KITCHEN HQ PROPRIETARY
KITCHEN HQ PROPRIETARY
KITCHEN HQ PROPRIETARY CAST
KITCHEN HQ PROPRIETARY CAST IRON
KITCHEN HQ PROPRIETARY CAST IRON LINE.
CAST IRON LINE.
CAST IRON LINE. IT'S
CAST IRON LINE. IT'S REAL
CAST IRON LINE. IT'S REAL CAST
CAST IRON LINE. IT'S REAL CAST IRON,
CAST IRON LINE. IT'S REAL CAST IRON, BUT
IT'S REAL CAST IRON, BUT
IT'S REAL CAST IRON, BUT WITH
IT'S REAL CAST IRON, BUT WITH A
IT'S REAL CAST IRON, BUT WITH A TWIST.
WITH A TWIST.
WITH A TWIST. THIS
WITH A TWIST. THIS HAS
WITH A TWIST. THIS HAS TRUE
WITH A TWIST. THIS HAS TRUE NONSTICK
THIS HAS TRUE NONSTICK
THIS HAS TRUE NONSTICK INSIDE,
THIS HAS TRUE NONSTICK INSIDE, AND
THIS HAS TRUE NONSTICK INSIDE, AND FOLKS,
THIS HAS TRUE NONSTICK INSIDE, AND FOLKS, THIS
INSIDE, AND FOLKS, THIS
INSIDE, AND FOLKS, THIS IS
INSIDE, AND FOLKS, THIS IS DISHWASHER
INSIDE, AND FOLKS, THIS IS DISHWASHER SAFE.
IS DISHWASHER SAFE.
IS DISHWASHER SAFE. NO
IS DISHWASHER SAFE. NO MORE
IS DISHWASHER SAFE. NO MORE SHRUGGING
NO MORE SHRUGGING
NO MORE SHRUGGING SHOULDERS
NO MORE SHRUGGING SHOULDERS OF
NO MORE SHRUGGING SHOULDERS OF WHO
NO MORE SHRUGGING SHOULDERS OF WHO WANTS
SHOULDERS OF WHO WANTS
SHOULDERS OF WHO WANTS TO
SHOULDERS OF WHO WANTS TO DO
SHOULDERS OF WHO WANTS TO DO THE
SHOULDERS OF WHO WANTS TO DO THE CLEANUP,
SHOULDERS OF WHO WANTS TO DO THE CLEANUP, YOU
TO DO THE CLEANUP, YOU
TO DO THE CLEANUP, YOU CAN
TO DO THE CLEANUP, YOU CAN PUT
TO DO THE CLEANUP, YOU CAN PUT IT
TO DO THE CLEANUP, YOU CAN PUT IT IN
TO DO THE CLEANUP, YOU CAN PUT IT IN THE
CAN PUT IT IN THE
CAN PUT IT IN THE DISHWASHER.
DISHWASHER.
DISHWASHER. IT'S
DISHWASHER. IT'S A
DISHWASHER. IT'S A TWO
DISHWASHER. IT'S A TWO PIECE
IT'S A TWO PIECE
IT'S A TWO PIECE COLLECTION.
COLLECTION.
COLLECTION. YOU'RE
COLLECTION. YOU'RE GOING
COLLECTION. YOU'RE GOING TO
COLLECTION. YOU'RE GOING TO GET
COLLECTION. YOU'RE GOING TO GET YOUR
YOU'RE GOING TO GET YOUR
YOU'RE GOING TO GET YOUR FOUR
YOU'RE GOING TO GET YOUR FOUR QUART
YOU'RE GOING TO GET YOUR FOUR QUART CASSEROLE
FOUR QUART CASSEROLE
FOUR QUART CASSEROLE PAN.
PAN.
PAN. THINK
PAN. THINK SOUPS
PAN. THINK SOUPS AND
PAN. THINK SOUPS AND STEWS
THINK SOUPS AND STEWS
THINK SOUPS AND STEWS AND
THINK SOUPS AND STEWS AND CHILIS.
AND CHILIS.
AND CHILIS. EVERYTHING
AND CHILIS. EVERYTHING YOU
AND CHILIS. EVERYTHING YOU CAN
AND CHILIS. EVERYTHING YOU CAN THINK
EVERYTHING YOU CAN THINK
EVERYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF
EVERYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF YOU
EVERYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF YOU CAN
EVERYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF YOU CAN DO
EVERYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF YOU CAN DO IT
EVERYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF YOU CAN DO IT IN
OF YOU CAN DO IT IN
OF YOU CAN DO IT IN HERE.
HERE.
HERE. OF
HERE. OF COURSE
HERE. OF COURSE THIS
HERE. OF COURSE THIS IS
HERE. OF COURSE THIS IS YOUR
OF COURSE THIS IS YOUR
OF COURSE THIS IS YOUR LID.
LID.
LID. THE
LID. THE LID
LID. THE LID STAYS
LID. THE LID STAYS IN
THE LID STAYS IN
THE LID STAYS IN POSITION,
THE LID STAYS IN POSITION, BUT
THE LID STAYS IN POSITION, BUT FLIPS
THE LID STAYS IN POSITION, BUT FLIPS OVER
POSITION, BUT FLIPS OVER
POSITION, BUT FLIPS OVER TO
POSITION, BUT FLIPS OVER TO BECOME
POSITION, BUT FLIPS OVER TO BECOME YOUR
POSITION, BUT FLIPS OVER TO BECOME YOUR GRILL
TO BECOME YOUR GRILL
TO BECOME YOUR GRILL PAN.
PAN.
PAN. THAT'S
PAN. THAT'S WHY
PAN. THAT'S WHY WE'RE
PAN. THAT'S WHY WE'RE GOING
THAT'S WHY WE'RE GOING
THAT'S WHY WE'RE GOING TO
THAT'S WHY WE'RE GOING TO SEAR
THAT'S WHY WE'RE GOING TO SEAR SOME
THAT'S WHY WE'RE GOING TO SEAR SOME STEAKS.
TO SEAR SOME STEAKS.
TO SEAR SOME STEAKS. WE'RE
TO SEAR SOME STEAKS. WE'RE DOING
TO SEAR SOME STEAKS. WE'RE DOING PORT
WE'RE DOING PORT
WE'RE DOING PORT MEDALLIONS,
WE'RE DOING PORT MEDALLIONS, WE'RE
WE'RE DOING PORT MEDALLIONS, WE'RE DOING
MEDALLIONS, WE'RE DOING
MEDALLIONS, WE'RE DOING EVERYTHING.
EVERYTHING.
EVERYTHING. WE'VE
EVERYTHING. WE'VE GOT
EVERYTHING. WE'VE GOT A
EVERYTHING. WE'VE GOT A COLOR
EVERYTHING. WE'VE GOT A COLOR FOR
WE'VE GOT A COLOR FOR
WE'VE GOT A COLOR FOR EVERYBODY.
EVERYBODY.
EVERYBODY. FROM
EVERYBODY. FROM RED,
EVERYBODY. FROM RED, TO
EVERYBODY. FROM RED, TO PLUME,
EVERYBODY. FROM RED, TO PLUME, TO
FROM RED, TO PLUME, TO
FROM RED, TO PLUME, TO TEAL,
FROM RED, TO PLUME, TO TEAL, TO
FROM RED, TO PLUME, TO TEAL, TO SILVER.
TEAL, TO SILVER.
TEAL, TO SILVER. GORGEOUS
TEAL, TO SILVER. GORGEOUS COLORS
TEAL, TO SILVER. GORGEOUS COLORS AT
TEAL, TO SILVER. GORGEOUS COLORS AT A
GORGEOUS COLORS AT A
GORGEOUS COLORS AT A GORGEOUS
GORGEOUS COLORS AT A GORGEOUS PRICE.
GORGEOUS PRICE.
GORGEOUS PRICE. WHEN
GORGEOUS PRICE. WHEN I
GORGEOUS PRICE. WHEN I SAY
GORGEOUS PRICE. WHEN I SAY CAST
GORGEOUS PRICE. WHEN I SAY CAST IRON,
WHEN I SAY CAST IRON,
WHEN I SAY CAST IRON, YOU
WHEN I SAY CAST IRON, YOU SAY
WHEN I SAY CAST IRON, YOU SAY $500.
YOU SAY $500.
YOU SAY $500. WHEN
YOU SAY $500. WHEN I
YOU SAY $500. WHEN I SAY
YOU SAY $500. WHEN I SAY CAST
YOU SAY $500. WHEN I SAY CAST IRON,
WHEN I SAY CAST IRON,
WHEN I SAY CAST IRON, YOU
WHEN I SAY CAST IRON, YOU SAY
WHEN I SAY CAST IRON, YOU SAY THAT
WHEN I SAY CAST IRON, YOU SAY THAT FANCY
YOU SAY THAT FANCY
YOU SAY THAT FANCY FRENCH
YOU SAY THAT FANCY FRENCH BRAND,
YOU SAY THAT FANCY FRENCH BRAND, THAT
FRENCH BRAND, THAT
FRENCH BRAND, THAT TYPICALLY
FRENCH BRAND, THAT TYPICALLY WE
FRENCH BRAND, THAT TYPICALLY WE ONLY
FRENCH BRAND, THAT TYPICALLY WE ONLY GET
TYPICALLY WE ONLY GET
TYPICALLY WE ONLY GET ONCE
TYPICALLY WE ONLY GET ONCE A
TYPICALLY WE ONLY GET ONCE A YEAR.
ONCE A YEAR.
ONCE A YEAR. THIS
ONCE A YEAR. THIS IS
ONCE A YEAR. THIS IS A
ONCE A YEAR. THIS IS A GENTLEMAN
ONCE A YEAR. THIS IS A GENTLEMAN THAT
THIS IS A GENTLEMAN THAT
THIS IS A GENTLEMAN THAT KNOWS
THIS IS A GENTLEMAN THAT KNOWS A
THIS IS A GENTLEMAN THAT KNOWS A THING
THIS IS A GENTLEMAN THAT KNOWS A THING OR
THIS IS A GENTLEMAN THAT KNOWS A THING OR TWO
KNOWS A THING OR TWO
KNOWS A THING OR TWO ABOUT
KNOWS A THING OR TWO ABOUT THE
KNOWS A THING OR TWO ABOUT THE KITCHEN.
ABOUT THE KITCHEN.
ABOUT THE KITCHEN. MARC,
ABOUT THE KITCHEN. MARC, YOU
ABOUT THE KITCHEN. MARC, YOU ARE
ABOUT THE KITCHEN. MARC, YOU ARE A
ABOUT THE KITCHEN. MARC, YOU ARE A PART
ABOUT THE KITCHEN. MARC, YOU ARE A PART AND
MARC, YOU ARE A PART AND
MARC, YOU ARE A PART AND PARCEL
MARC, YOU ARE A PART AND PARCEL OF
MARC, YOU ARE A PART AND PARCEL OF THIS
MARC, YOU ARE A PART AND PARCEL OF THIS GAME
PARCEL OF THIS GAME
PARCEL OF THIS GAME CHANGING
PARCEL OF THIS GAME CHANGING LAUNCH.
CHANGING LAUNCH.
CHANGING LAUNCH. >>
CHANGING LAUNCH. >> Guest:
CHANGING LAUNCH. >> Guest: IT'S
CHANGING LAUNCH. >> Guest: IT'S BEEN
>> Guest: IT'S BEEN
>> Guest: IT'S BEEN UNBELIEVABLE.
UNBELIEVABLE.
UNBELIEVABLE. I'VE
UNBELIEVABLE. I'VE NEVER
UNBELIEVABLE. I'VE NEVER READ
UNBELIEVABLE. I'VE NEVER READ SO
UNBELIEVABLE. I'VE NEVER READ SO MANY
I'VE NEVER READ SO MANY
I'VE NEVER READ SO MANY REVIEWS
I'VE NEVER READ SO MANY REVIEWS OF
I'VE NEVER READ SO MANY REVIEWS OF PEOPLE,
I'VE NEVER READ SO MANY REVIEWS OF PEOPLE, JUST
REVIEWS OF PEOPLE, JUST
REVIEWS OF PEOPLE, JUST JAWS
REVIEWS OF PEOPLE, JUST JAWS ON
REVIEWS OF PEOPLE, JUST JAWS ON THE
REVIEWS OF PEOPLE, JUST JAWS ON THE FLOOR,
REVIEWS OF PEOPLE, JUST JAWS ON THE FLOOR, CHIN
JAWS ON THE FLOOR, CHIN
JAWS ON THE FLOOR, CHIN DOWN.
DOWN.
DOWN. FOR
DOWN. FOR THE
DOWN. FOR THE FIRST
DOWN. FOR THE FIRST TIME
DOWN. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN JANUARY
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN JANUARY AND
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN JANUARY AND I
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN JANUARY AND I GET
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN JANUARY AND I GET TO
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN JANUARY AND I GET TO DO
JANUARY AND I GET TO DO
JANUARY AND I GET TO DO IT
JANUARY AND I GET TO DO IT AGAIN
JANUARY AND I GET TO DO IT AGAIN TONIGHT.
IT AGAIN TONIGHT.
IT AGAIN TONIGHT. I
IT AGAIN TONIGHT. I GET
IT AGAIN TONIGHT. I GET TO
IT AGAIN TONIGHT. I GET TO TALK
IT AGAIN TONIGHT. I GET TO TALK ABOUT
IT AGAIN TONIGHT. I GET TO TALK ABOUT NOT
I GET TO TALK ABOUT NOT
I GET TO TALK ABOUT NOT ONLY
I GET TO TALK ABOUT NOT ONLY CAST
I GET TO TALK ABOUT NOT ONLY CAST IRON,
I GET TO TALK ABOUT NOT ONLY CAST IRON, BECAUSE
ONLY CAST IRON, BECAUSE
ONLY CAST IRON, BECAUSE NOTHING
ONLY CAST IRON, BECAUSE NOTHING COMPARES
ONLY CAST IRON, BECAUSE NOTHING COMPARES TO
ONLY CAST IRON, BECAUSE NOTHING COMPARES TO THE
NOTHING COMPARES TO THE
NOTHING COMPARES TO THE TASTE
NOTHING COMPARES TO THE TASTE AND
NOTHING COMPARES TO THE TASTE AND QUALITY
NOTHING COMPARES TO THE TASTE AND QUALITY OF
TASTE AND QUALITY OF
TASTE AND QUALITY OF CAST
TASTE AND QUALITY OF CAST IRON
TASTE AND QUALITY OF CAST IRON FOOD.
CAST IRON FOOD.
CAST IRON FOOD. WE'VE
CAST IRON FOOD. WE'VE GOT
CAST IRON FOOD. WE'VE GOT OUR
CAST IRON FOOD. WE'VE GOT OUR SALMON,
CAST IRON FOOD. WE'VE GOT OUR SALMON, OR
WE'VE GOT OUR SALMON, OR
WE'VE GOT OUR SALMON, OR TUNA.
TUNA.
TUNA. IT'S
TUNA. IT'S LATE.
IT'S LATE.
IT'S LATE. WE'VE
IT'S LATE. WE'VE GOT
IT'S LATE. WE'VE GOT OUR
IT'S LATE. WE'VE GOT OUR TUNA
WE'VE GOT OUR TUNA
WE'VE GOT OUR TUNA FINISHING
WE'VE GOT OUR TUNA FINISHING OFF,
WE'VE GOT OUR TUNA FINISHING OFF, OUR
FINISHING OFF, OUR
FINISHING OFF, OUR CHEESE
FINISHING OFF, OUR CHEESE SAUCE,
FINISHING OFF, OUR CHEESE SAUCE, WHICH
FINISHING OFF, OUR CHEESE SAUCE, WHICH I'M
CHEESE SAUCE, WHICH I'M
CHEESE SAUCE, WHICH I'M GOING
CHEESE SAUCE, WHICH I'M GOING TO
CHEESE SAUCE, WHICH I'M GOING TO ADD
CHEESE SAUCE, WHICH I'M GOING TO ADD OUR
GOING TO ADD OUR
GOING TO ADD OUR MACAONI
GOING TO ADD OUR MACAONI TOO.
MACAONI TOO.
MACAONI TOO. A
MACAONI TOO. A LOT
MACAONI TOO. A LOT OF
MACAONI TOO. A LOT OF WHAT
MACAONI TOO. A LOT OF WHAT YOU'RE
A LOT OF WHAT YOU'RE
A LOT OF WHAT YOU'RE GOING
A LOT OF WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO
A LOT OF WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO SEE
A LOT OF WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO SEE TODAY
A LOT OF WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO SEE TODAY IS
GOING TO SEE TODAY IS
GOING TO SEE TODAY IS ENEMIES
GOING TO SEE TODAY IS ENEMIES OF
GOING TO SEE TODAY IS ENEMIES OF CAST
GOING TO SEE TODAY IS ENEMIES OF CAST IRON.
ENEMIES OF CAST IRON.
ENEMIES OF CAST IRON. CAST
ENEMIES OF CAST IRON. CAST IRON
ENEMIES OF CAST IRON. CAST IRON REQUIRES
ENEMIES OF CAST IRON. CAST IRON REQUIRES A
CAST IRON REQUIRES A
CAST IRON REQUIRES A SEASONING,
CAST IRON REQUIRES A SEASONING, ALL
CAST IRON REQUIRES A SEASONING, ALL RIGHT?
SEASONING, ALL RIGHT?
SEASONING, ALL RIGHT? YOU'VE
SEASONING, ALL RIGHT? YOU'VE GOT
SEASONING, ALL RIGHT? YOU'VE GOT TO
SEASONING, ALL RIGHT? YOU'VE GOT TO SEASON
YOU'VE GOT TO SEASON
YOU'VE GOT TO SEASON THAT
YOU'VE GOT TO SEASON THAT POT
YOU'VE GOT TO SEASON THAT POT OR
YOU'VE GOT TO SEASON THAT POT OR IT'S
YOU'VE GOT TO SEASON THAT POT OR IT'S GOING
THAT POT OR IT'S GOING
THAT POT OR IT'S GOING TO
THAT POT OR IT'S GOING TO DO
THAT POT OR IT'S GOING TO DO NOTHING
THAT POT OR IT'S GOING TO DO NOTHING BUT
THAT POT OR IT'S GOING TO DO NOTHING BUT STICK,
TO DO NOTHING BUT STICK,
TO DO NOTHING BUT STICK, RUST,
TO DO NOTHING BUT STICK, RUST, OR
TO DO NOTHING BUT STICK, RUST, OR GET
TO DO NOTHING BUT STICK, RUST, OR GET AWFUL.
RUST, OR GET AWFUL.
RUST, OR GET AWFUL. SEASONING
RUST, OR GET AWFUL. SEASONING IS
RUST, OR GET AWFUL. SEASONING IS TEMPORARY
SEASONING IS TEMPORARY
SEASONING IS TEMPORARY AND
SEASONING IS TEMPORARY AND IT
SEASONING IS TEMPORARY AND IT COMES
SEASONING IS TEMPORARY AND IT COMES OFF.
AND IT COMES OFF.
AND IT COMES OFF. WHICH
AND IT COMES OFF. WHICH MEANS
AND IT COMES OFF. WHICH MEANS EVERY
AND IT COMES OFF. WHICH MEANS EVERY TIME
WHICH MEANS EVERY TIME
WHICH MEANS EVERY TIME YOU
WHICH MEANS EVERY TIME YOU COOK
WHICH MEANS EVERY TIME YOU COOK YOUR
WHICH MEANS EVERY TIME YOU COOK YOUR MEAL,
WHICH MEANS EVERY TIME YOU COOK YOUR MEAL, IF
YOU COOK YOUR MEAL, IF
YOU COOK YOUR MEAL, IF YOU'RE
YOU COOK YOUR MEAL, IF YOU'RE NOT
YOU COOK YOUR MEAL, IF YOU'RE NOT SUPER
YOU'RE NOT SUPER
YOU'RE NOT SUPER CAREFUL,
YOU'RE NOT SUPER CAREFUL, THEN
YOU'RE NOT SUPER CAREFUL, THEN YOU'VE
YOU'RE NOT SUPER CAREFUL, THEN YOU'VE GOT
CAREFUL, THEN YOU'VE GOT
CAREFUL, THEN YOU'VE GOT TO
CAREFUL, THEN YOU'VE GOT TO COOK
CAREFUL, THEN YOU'VE GOT TO COOK YOUR
CAREFUL, THEN YOU'VE GOT TO COOK YOUR PAN,
CAREFUL, THEN YOU'VE GOT TO COOK YOUR PAN, IT
TO COOK YOUR PAN, IT
TO COOK YOUR PAN, IT SEEMS
TO COOK YOUR PAN, IT SEEMS GOOFY
TO COOK YOUR PAN, IT SEEMS GOOFY TO
TO COOK YOUR PAN, IT SEEMS GOOFY TO ME,
TO COOK YOUR PAN, IT SEEMS GOOFY TO ME, TO
TO COOK YOUR PAN, IT SEEMS GOOFY TO ME, TO BE
SEEMS GOOFY TO ME, TO BE
SEEMS GOOFY TO ME, TO BE HONEST
SEEMS GOOFY TO ME, TO BE HONEST WITH
SEEMS GOOFY TO ME, TO BE HONEST WITH YOU.
HONEST WITH YOU.
HONEST WITH YOU. THAT'S
HONEST WITH YOU. THAT'S WHY
HONEST WITH YOU. THAT'S WHY IN
HONEST WITH YOU. THAT'S WHY IN THE
HONEST WITH YOU. THAT'S WHY IN THE EARLY
THAT'S WHY IN THE EARLY
THAT'S WHY IN THE EARLY '80s,
THAT'S WHY IN THE EARLY '80s, WE
THAT'S WHY IN THE EARLY '80s, WE HAD
THAT'S WHY IN THE EARLY '80s, WE HAD KIND
THAT'S WHY IN THE EARLY '80s, WE HAD KIND OF
'80s, WE HAD KIND OF
'80s, WE HAD KIND OF GONE
'80s, WE HAD KIND OF GONE AWAY
'80s, WE HAD KIND OF GONE AWAY FROM
'80s, WE HAD KIND OF GONE AWAY FROM CAST
GONE AWAY FROM CAST
GONE AWAY FROM CAST IRON.
IRON.
IRON. IT'S
IRON. IT'S LIKE
IRON. IT'S LIKE THAT
IRON. IT'S LIKE THAT KID'S
IT'S LIKE THAT KID'S
IT'S LIKE THAT KID'S TOY,
IT'S LIKE THAT KID'S TOY, YOU
IT'S LIKE THAT KID'S TOY, YOU TURN
IT'S LIKE THAT KID'S TOY, YOU TURN IT
IT'S LIKE THAT KID'S TOY, YOU TURN IT UPSIDE
TOY, YOU TURN IT UPSIDE
TOY, YOU TURN IT UPSIDE DOWN,
TOY, YOU TURN IT UPSIDE DOWN, AND
TOY, YOU TURN IT UPSIDE DOWN, AND SHAKE
TOY, YOU TURN IT UPSIDE DOWN, AND SHAKE IT,
DOWN, AND SHAKE IT,
DOWN, AND SHAKE IT, THERE'S
DOWN, AND SHAKE IT, THERE'S NO
DOWN, AND SHAKE IT, THERE'S NO CHARACTER,
THERE'S NO CHARACTER,
THERE'S NO CHARACTER, THERE'S
THERE'S NO CHARACTER, THERE'S NO
THERE'S NO CHARACTER, THERE'S NO LIFE.
THERE'S NO LIFE.
THERE'S NO LIFE. IT'S
THERE'S NO LIFE. IT'S NOT
THERE'S NO LIFE. IT'S NOT THE
THERE'S NO LIFE. IT'S NOT THE SAME.
IT'S NOT THE SAME.
IT'S NOT THE SAME. NO
IT'S NOT THE SAME. NO ONE'S
IT'S NOT THE SAME. NO ONE'S GOING
IT'S NOT THE SAME. NO ONE'S GOING TO
IT'S NOT THE SAME. NO ONE'S GOING TO FIGHT
NO ONE'S GOING TO FIGHT
NO ONE'S GOING TO FIGHT YOU
NO ONE'S GOING TO FIGHT YOU FOR
NO ONE'S GOING TO FIGHT YOU FOR YOUR
NO ONE'S GOING TO FIGHT YOU FOR YOUR COPPER
YOU FOR YOUR COPPER
YOU FOR YOUR COPPER PANS.
PANS.
PANS. NO
PANS. NO ONE'S
PANS. NO ONE'S SAYING,
PANS. NO ONE'S SAYING, LET'S
NO ONE'S SAYING, LET'S
NO ONE'S SAYING, LET'S RUN
NO ONE'S SAYING, LET'S RUN TO
NO ONE'S SAYING, LET'S RUN TO GRANDMA'S
NO ONE'S SAYING, LET'S RUN TO GRANDMA'S FOR
RUN TO GRANDMA'S FOR
RUN TO GRANDMA'S FOR DINNER,
RUN TO GRANDMA'S FOR DINNER, BECAUSE
RUN TO GRANDMA'S FOR DINNER, BECAUSE SHE
RUN TO GRANDMA'S FOR DINNER, BECAUSE SHE JUST
DINNER, BECAUSE SHE JUST
DINNER, BECAUSE SHE JUST PULLED
DINNER, BECAUSE SHE JUST PULLED THE
DINNER, BECAUSE SHE JUST PULLED THE COPPER
DINNER, BECAUSE SHE JUST PULLED THE COPPER OUT.
PULLED THE COPPER OUT.
PULLED THE COPPER OUT. I
PULLED THE COPPER OUT. I TELL
PULLED THE COPPER OUT. I TELL YOU
PULLED THE COPPER OUT. I TELL YOU WHAT,
PULLED THE COPPER OUT. I TELL YOU WHAT, MY
PULLED THE COPPER OUT. I TELL YOU WHAT, MY TUNA
I TELL YOU WHAT, MY TUNA
I TELL YOU WHAT, MY TUNA IS
I TELL YOU WHAT, MY TUNA IS GOING
I TELL YOU WHAT, MY TUNA IS GOING TO
I TELL YOU WHAT, MY TUNA IS GOING TO FINISH
I TELL YOU WHAT, MY TUNA IS GOING TO FINISH UP
IS GOING TO FINISH UP
IS GOING TO FINISH UP THERE.
THERE.
THERE. LET
THERE. LET ME
THERE. LET ME EXCHANGE
THERE. LET ME EXCHANGE MY
THERE. LET ME EXCHANGE MY MAC
LET ME EXCHANGE MY MAC
LET ME EXCHANGE MY MAC AND
LET ME EXCHANGE MY MAC AND CHEESE
LET ME EXCHANGE MY MAC AND CHEESE FOR
LET ME EXCHANGE MY MAC AND CHEESE FOR MY
LET ME EXCHANGE MY MAC AND CHEESE FOR MY MONKEY
AND CHEESE FOR MY MONKEY
AND CHEESE FOR MY MONKEY BREAD.
BREAD.
BREAD. WHAT'S
BREAD. WHAT'S NEAT
BREAD. WHAT'S NEAT ABOUT
BREAD. WHAT'S NEAT ABOUT THIS
WHAT'S NEAT ABOUT THIS
WHAT'S NEAT ABOUT THIS ADAM
WHAT'S NEAT ABOUT THIS ADAM IS
WHAT'S NEAT ABOUT THIS ADAM IS THE
WHAT'S NEAT ABOUT THIS ADAM IS THE FACT
WHAT'S NEAT ABOUT THIS ADAM IS THE FACT THAT
ADAM IS THE FACT THAT
ADAM IS THE FACT THAT YOU
ADAM IS THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE
ADAM IS THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE SO
ADAM IS THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE SO MUCH
YOU HAVE SO MUCH
YOU HAVE SO MUCH VERSATILITY.
VERSATILITY.
VERSATILITY. IS
VERSATILITY. IS THIS
VERSATILITY. IS THIS READY
VERSATILITY. IS THIS READY TO
VERSATILITY. IS THIS READY TO GO?
IS THIS READY TO GO?
IS THIS READY TO GO? ALL
IS THIS READY TO GO? ALL RIGHT,
IS THIS READY TO GO? ALL RIGHT, THERE'S
IS THIS READY TO GO? ALL RIGHT, THERE'S SO
ALL RIGHT, THERE'S SO
ALL RIGHT, THERE'S SO MUCH
ALL RIGHT, THERE'S SO MUCH VERSATILITY
ALL RIGHT, THERE'S SO MUCH VERSATILITY WITH
MUCH VERSATILITY WITH
MUCH VERSATILITY WITH THIS
MUCH VERSATILITY WITH THIS COOKWARE
MUCH VERSATILITY WITH THIS COOKWARE AND
MUCH VERSATILITY WITH THIS COOKWARE AND THIS
THIS COOKWARE AND THIS
THIS COOKWARE AND THIS PAN,
THIS COOKWARE AND THIS PAN, AND
THIS COOKWARE AND THIS PAN, AND THIS
THIS COOKWARE AND THIS PAN, AND THIS GRILL
THIS COOKWARE AND THIS PAN, AND THIS GRILL LID,
PAN, AND THIS GRILL LID,
PAN, AND THIS GRILL LID, IT'S
PAN, AND THIS GRILL LID, IT'S ALMOST
PAN, AND THIS GRILL LID, IT'S ALMOST OUT
PAN, AND THIS GRILL LID, IT'S ALMOST OUT OF
PAN, AND THIS GRILL LID, IT'S ALMOST OUT OF THIS
IT'S ALMOST OUT OF THIS
IT'S ALMOST OUT OF THIS WORLD.
WORLD.
WORLD. THIS
WORLD. THIS IS
WORLD. THIS IS GOING
WORLD. THIS IS GOING TO
WORLD. THIS IS GOING TO BE
THIS IS GOING TO BE
THIS IS GOING TO BE BUBBLY
THIS IS GOING TO BE BUBBLY AND
THIS IS GOING TO BE BUBBLY AND HOT,
THIS IS GOING TO BE BUBBLY AND HOT, SO
THIS IS GOING TO BE BUBBLY AND HOT, SO BE
BUBBLY AND HOT, SO BE
BUBBLY AND HOT, SO BE CAREFUL.
CAREFUL.
CAREFUL. THIS
CAREFUL. THIS IS
CAREFUL. THIS IS ONE
CAREFUL. THIS IS ONE OF
CAREFUL. THIS IS ONE OF MY
THIS IS ONE OF MY
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE DISHES.
FAVORITE DISHES.
FAVORITE DISHES. THIS
FAVORITE DISHES. THIS IS
FAVORITE DISHES. THIS IS MONKEY
FAVORITE DISHES. THIS IS MONKEY BREAD,
THIS IS MONKEY BREAD,
THIS IS MONKEY BREAD, AND
THIS IS MONKEY BREAD, AND THIS
THIS IS MONKEY BREAD, AND THIS DOES
THIS IS MONKEY BREAD, AND THIS DOES NOT
THIS IS MONKEY BREAD, AND THIS DOES NOT BEHAVE
AND THIS DOES NOT BEHAVE
AND THIS DOES NOT BEHAVE LIKE
AND THIS DOES NOT BEHAVE LIKE A
AND THIS DOES NOT BEHAVE LIKE A CAST
AND THIS DOES NOT BEHAVE LIKE A CAST IRON
AND THIS DOES NOT BEHAVE LIKE A CAST IRON PAN.
LIKE A CAST IRON PAN.
LIKE A CAST IRON PAN. ARE
LIKE A CAST IRON PAN. ARE YOU
LIKE A CAST IRON PAN. ARE YOU SEEING
LIKE A CAST IRON PAN. ARE YOU SEEING THIS?
ARE YOU SEEING THIS?
ARE YOU SEEING THIS? I'M
ARE YOU SEEING THIS? I'M ACTUALLY
ARE YOU SEEING THIS? I'M ACTUALLY CLEANING
I'M ACTUALLY CLEANING
I'M ACTUALLY CLEANING OUT
I'M ACTUALLY CLEANING OUT ALL
I'M ACTUALLY CLEANING OUT ALL OF
I'M ACTUALLY CLEANING OUT ALL OF THE
I'M ACTUALLY CLEANING OUT ALL OF THE SUGARS
OUT ALL OF THE SUGARS
OUT ALL OF THE SUGARS AND
OUT ALL OF THE SUGARS AND ALL
OUT ALL OF THE SUGARS AND ALL OF
OUT ALL OF THE SUGARS AND ALL OF THE
OUT ALL OF THE SUGARS AND ALL OF THE NUT.
AND ALL OF THE NUT.
AND ALL OF THE NUT. EVERYTHING
AND ALL OF THE NUT. EVERYTHING IN
AND ALL OF THE NUT. EVERYTHING IN THERE
AND ALL OF THE NUT. EVERYTHING IN THERE IS
EVERYTHING IN THERE IS
EVERYTHING IN THERE IS JUST
EVERYTHING IN THERE IS JUST WIPING
EVERYTHING IN THERE IS JUST WIPING CLEAN,
EVERYTHING IN THERE IS JUST WIPING CLEAN, LIKE
JUST WIPING CLEAN, LIKE
JUST WIPING CLEAN, LIKE IT'S
JUST WIPING CLEAN, LIKE IT'S NOTHING,
JUST WIPING CLEAN, LIKE IT'S NOTHING, WHICH
JUST WIPING CLEAN, LIKE IT'S NOTHING, WHICH IS
IT'S NOTHING, WHICH IS
IT'S NOTHING, WHICH IS BEAUTIFUL.
BEAUTIFUL.
BEAUTIFUL. >>
BEAUTIFUL. >> Host:
BEAUTIFUL. >> Host: WE'RE
BEAUTIFUL. >> Host: WE'RE SEEING
>> Host: WE'RE SEEING
>> Host: WE'RE SEEING IT,
>> Host: WE'RE SEEING IT, BUT
>> Host: WE'RE SEEING IT, BUT WE
>> Host: WE'RE SEEING IT, BUT WE MIGHT
>> Host: WE'RE SEEING IT, BUT WE MIGHT NOT
>> Host: WE'RE SEEING IT, BUT WE MIGHT NOT BE
IT, BUT WE MIGHT NOT BE
IT, BUT WE MIGHT NOT BE BELIEVING
IT, BUT WE MIGHT NOT BE BELIEVING IT.
BELIEVING IT.
BELIEVING IT. BUT
BELIEVING IT. BUT IT'S
BELIEVING IT. BUT IT'S TRUE.
BUT IT'S TRUE.
BUT IT'S TRUE. I
BUT IT'S TRUE. I LOVE
BUT IT'S TRUE. I LOVE THE
BUT IT'S TRUE. I LOVE THE WORK
BUT IT'S TRUE. I LOVE THE WORK THAT
I LOVE THE WORK THAT
I LOVE THE WORK THAT MARC
I LOVE THE WORK THAT MARC JUST
I LOVE THE WORK THAT MARC JUST USED,
I LOVE THE WORK THAT MARC JUST USED, IT
MARC JUST USED, IT
MARC JUST USED, IT DOESN'T
MARC JUST USED, IT DOESN'T BEHAVE
MARC JUST USED, IT DOESN'T BEHAVE LIKE
MARC JUST USED, IT DOESN'T BEHAVE LIKE A
DOESN'T BEHAVE LIKE A
DOESN'T BEHAVE LIKE A TRADITIONAL
DOESN'T BEHAVE LIKE A TRADITIONAL CAST
DOESN'T BEHAVE LIKE A TRADITIONAL CAST IRON
TRADITIONAL CAST IRON
TRADITIONAL CAST IRON PAN.
PAN.
PAN. ALL
PAN. ALL THE
PAN. ALL THE BENEFITS,
PAN. ALL THE BENEFITS, BUT
ALL THE BENEFITS, BUT
ALL THE BENEFITS, BUT NONE
ALL THE BENEFITS, BUT NONE OF
ALL THE BENEFITS, BUT NONE OF THE
ALL THE BENEFITS, BUT NONE OF THE HEARTACHE.
NONE OF THE HEARTACHE.
NONE OF THE HEARTACHE. >>
NONE OF THE HEARTACHE. >> Guest:
NONE OF THE HEARTACHE. >> Guest: THAT'S
NONE OF THE HEARTACHE. >> Guest: THAT'S THE
>> Guest: THAT'S THE
>> Guest: THAT'S THE THING.
THING.
THING. CAST
THING. CAST IRON,
THING. CAST IRON, WOW,
THING. CAST IRON, WOW, BURNING
CAST IRON, WOW, BURNING
CAST IRON, WOW, BURNING SUGAR'S
CAST IRON, WOW, BURNING SUGAR'S FUN.
SUGAR'S FUN.
SUGAR'S FUN. CAST
SUGAR'S FUN. CAST IRON,
SUGAR'S FUN. CAST IRON, WHILE
CAST IRON, WHILE
CAST IRON, WHILE FANTASTIC
CAST IRON, WHILE FANTASTIC TO
CAST IRON, WHILE FANTASTIC TO WORK
CAST IRON, WHILE FANTASTIC TO WORK WITH,
FANTASTIC TO WORK WITH,
FANTASTIC TO WORK WITH, REALLY
FANTASTIC TO WORK WITH, REALLY CAN
FANTASTIC TO WORK WITH, REALLY CAN BE
FANTASTIC TO WORK WITH, REALLY CAN BE THAT
FANTASTIC TO WORK WITH, REALLY CAN BE THAT PAIN
REALLY CAN BE THAT PAIN
REALLY CAN BE THAT PAIN IN
REALLY CAN BE THAT PAIN IN THE
REALLY CAN BE THAT PAIN IN THE BUTT
REALLY CAN BE THAT PAIN IN THE BUTT TO
REALLY CAN BE THAT PAIN IN THE BUTT TO CLEAN.
IN THE BUTT TO CLEAN.
IN THE BUTT TO CLEAN. LET'S
IN THE BUTT TO CLEAN. LET'S SHOW
IN THE BUTT TO CLEAN. LET'S SHOW YOU
IN THE BUTT TO CLEAN. LET'S SHOW YOU WITH
IN THE BUTT TO CLEAN. LET'S SHOW YOU WITH A
LET'S SHOW YOU WITH A
LET'S SHOW YOU WITH A LITTLE
LET'S SHOW YOU WITH A LITTLE BIT
LET'S SHOW YOU WITH A LITTLE BIT OF
LET'S SHOW YOU WITH A LITTLE BIT OF CHEESE
LET'S SHOW YOU WITH A LITTLE BIT OF CHEESE IN
LITTLE BIT OF CHEESE IN
LITTLE BIT OF CHEESE IN THE
LITTLE BIT OF CHEESE IN THE PAN.
THE PAN.
THE PAN. THESE
THE PAN. THESE ARE
THE PAN. THESE ARE ENEMIES
THE PAN. THESE ARE ENEMIES OF
THESE ARE ENEMIES OF
THESE ARE ENEMIES OF CAST
THESE ARE ENEMIES OF CAST IRON,
THESE ARE ENEMIES OF CAST IRON, WHICH
THESE ARE ENEMIES OF CAST IRON, WHICH YOU'RE
CAST IRON, WHICH YOU'RE
CAST IRON, WHICH YOU'RE SEEING.
SEEING.
SEEING. LET
SEEING. LET ME
SEEING. LET ME GO
SEEING. LET ME GO AHEAD
SEEING. LET ME GO AHEAD AND
SEEING. LET ME GO AHEAD AND GET
LET ME GO AHEAD AND GET
LET ME GO AHEAD AND GET THAT
LET ME GO AHEAD AND GET THAT TUNA
LET ME GO AHEAD AND GET THAT TUNA OUT
LET ME GO AHEAD AND GET THAT TUNA OUT OF
LET ME GO AHEAD AND GET THAT TUNA OUT OF THERE.
THAT TUNA OUT OF THERE.
THAT TUNA OUT OF THERE. TUNA
THAT TUNA OUT OF THERE. TUNA IS
THAT TUNA OUT OF THERE. TUNA IS A
THAT TUNA OUT OF THERE. TUNA IS A DELICATE
THAT TUNA OUT OF THERE. TUNA IS A DELICATE FISH.
TUNA IS A DELICATE FISH.
TUNA IS A DELICATE FISH. LET'S
TUNA IS A DELICATE FISH. LET'S GO
TUNA IS A DELICATE FISH. LET'S GO AHEAD
TUNA IS A DELICATE FISH. LET'S GO AHEAD AND
TUNA IS A DELICATE FISH. LET'S GO AHEAD AND GIVE
LET'S GO AHEAD AND GIVE
LET'S GO AHEAD AND GIVE THAT
LET'S GO AHEAD AND GIVE THAT A
LET'S GO AHEAD AND GIVE THAT A LITTLE
LET'S GO AHEAD AND GIVE THAT A LITTLE BIT.
THAT A LITTLE BIT.
THAT A LITTLE BIT. NICE,
THAT A LITTLE BIT. NICE, TROPICAL,
THAT A LITTLE BIT. NICE, TROPICAL, GREAT
NICE, TROPICAL, GREAT
NICE, TROPICAL, GREAT FOR
NICE, TROPICAL, GREAT FOR SUMMERTIME.WE'LL
NICE, TROPICAL, GREAT FOR SUMMERTIME.WE'LL DO
FOR SUMMERTIME.WE'LL DO
FOR SUMMERTIME.WE'LL DO THAT
FOR SUMMERTIME.WE'LL DO THAT THING
FOR SUMMERTIME.WE'LL DO THAT THING EVERYBODY
THAT THING EVERYBODY
THAT THING EVERYBODY THINKS
THAT THING EVERYBODY THINKS IS
THAT THING EVERYBODY THINKS IS FANCY
THAT THING EVERYBODY THINKS IS FANCY RIGHT
THAT THING EVERYBODY THINKS IS FANCY RIGHT UP
THINKS IS FANCY RIGHT UP
THINKS IS FANCY RIGHT UP FRONT.
FRONT.
FRONT. LET'S
FRONT. LET'S JUST
FRONT. LET'S JUST KEEP
FRONT. LET'S JUST KEEP THE
LET'S JUST KEEP THE
LET'S JUST KEEP THE PARTY
LET'S JUST KEEP THE PARTY GOING.
PARTY GOING.
PARTY GOING. >>
PARTY GOING. >> Host:
PARTY GOING. >> Host: WHAT'S
PARTY GOING. >> Host: WHAT'S NEXT?
>> Host: WHAT'S NEXT?
>> Host: WHAT'S NEXT? >>
>> Host: WHAT'S NEXT? >> Guest:
>> Host: WHAT'S NEXT? >> Guest: WE'VE
>> Host: WHAT'S NEXT? >> Guest: WE'VE GOT
>> Host: WHAT'S NEXT? >> Guest: WE'VE GOT SOME
>> Guest: WE'VE GOT SOME
>> Guest: WE'VE GOT SOME PORK
>> Guest: WE'VE GOT SOME PORK MEDALLIONS.
PORK MEDALLIONS.
PORK MEDALLIONS. YOU'RE
PORK MEDALLIONS. YOU'RE NOT
PORK MEDALLIONS. YOU'RE NOT GOING
PORK MEDALLIONS. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO
PORK MEDALLIONS. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SEE
YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SEE
YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SEE ME
YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SEE ME USE
YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SEE ME USE BUTTERS
YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SEE ME USE BUTTERS AND
YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SEE ME USE BUTTERS AND OILS
ME USE BUTTERS AND OILS
ME USE BUTTERS AND OILS TONIGHT.
TONIGHT.
TONIGHT. IF
TONIGHT. IF I
TONIGHT. IF I HAPPEN
TONIGHT. IF I HAPPEN TO
TONIGHT. IF I HAPPEN TO SNEAK
TONIGHT. IF I HAPPEN TO SNEAK ONE
IF I HAPPEN TO SNEAK ONE
IF I HAPPEN TO SNEAK ONE IN
IF I HAPPEN TO SNEAK ONE IN THERE,
IF I HAPPEN TO SNEAK ONE IN THERE, IT'S
IF I HAPPEN TO SNEAK ONE IN THERE, IT'S FOR
IF I HAPPEN TO SNEAK ONE IN THERE, IT'S FOR TASTE
IN THERE, IT'S FOR TASTE
IN THERE, IT'S FOR TASTE ONLY,
IN THERE, IT'S FOR TASTE ONLY, NOT
IN THERE, IT'S FOR TASTE ONLY, NOT NECESSITY.
ONLY, NOT NECESSITY.
ONLY, NOT NECESSITY. EVEN
ONLY, NOT NECESSITY. EVEN IF
ONLY, NOT NECESSITY. EVEN IF YOU
ONLY, NOT NECESSITY. EVEN IF YOU GO
ONLY, NOT NECESSITY. EVEN IF YOU GO AHEAD
ONLY, NOT NECESSITY. EVEN IF YOU GO AHEAD AND
EVEN IF YOU GO AHEAD AND
EVEN IF YOU GO AHEAD AND SEASON
EVEN IF YOU GO AHEAD AND SEASON THE
EVEN IF YOU GO AHEAD AND SEASON THE THING,
EVEN IF YOU GO AHEAD AND SEASON THE THING, WHAT
SEASON THE THING, WHAT
SEASON THE THING, WHAT ENDS
SEASON THE THING, WHAT ENDS UP
SEASON THE THING, WHAT ENDS UP HAPPENING
SEASON THE THING, WHAT ENDS UP HAPPENING IS,
ENDS UP HAPPENING IS,
ENDS UP HAPPENING IS, YOU
ENDS UP HAPPENING IS, YOU STILL
ENDS UP HAPPENING IS, YOU STILL HAVE
ENDS UP HAPPENING IS, YOU STILL HAVE TO
ENDS UP HAPPENING IS, YOU STILL HAVE TO BE
YOU STILL HAVE TO BE
YOU STILL HAVE TO BE VERY
YOU STILL HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL,
YOU STILL HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL, AND
YOU STILL HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL, AND YOU
VERY CAREFUL, AND YOU
VERY CAREFUL, AND YOU HAVE
VERY CAREFUL, AND YOU HAVE TO
VERY CAREFUL, AND YOU HAVE TO CREATE
VERY CAREFUL, AND YOU HAVE TO CREATE WHAT'S
HAVE TO CREATE WHAT'S
HAVE TO CREATE WHAT'S CALLED
HAVE TO CREATE WHAT'S CALLED A
HAVE TO CREATE WHAT'S CALLED A RELEASE
HAVE TO CREATE WHAT'S CALLED A RELEASE POINT.
CALLED A RELEASE POINT.
CALLED A RELEASE POINT. IF
CALLED A RELEASE POINT. IF YOU'VE
CALLED A RELEASE POINT. IF YOU'VE EVER
CALLED A RELEASE POINT. IF YOU'VE EVER WORKED
IF YOU'VE EVER WORKED
IF YOU'VE EVER WORKED WITH
IF YOU'VE EVER WORKED WITH ENAMEL
IF YOU'VE EVER WORKED WITH ENAMEL CAST
IF YOU'VE EVER WORKED WITH ENAMEL CAST IRON,
WITH ENAMEL CAST IRON,
WITH ENAMEL CAST IRON, YOU'VE
WITH ENAMEL CAST IRON, YOU'VE GOT
WITH ENAMEL CAST IRON, YOU'VE GOT TO
WITH ENAMEL CAST IRON, YOU'VE GOT TO TO
WITH ENAMEL CAST IRON, YOU'VE GOT TO TO WORK
YOU'VE GOT TO TO WORK
YOU'VE GOT TO TO WORK WITH
YOU'VE GOT TO TO WORK WITH A
YOU'VE GOT TO TO WORK WITH A RELEASE
YOU'VE GOT TO TO WORK WITH A RELEASE POINT.
WITH A RELEASE POINT.
WITH A RELEASE POINT. IT
WITH A RELEASE POINT. IT WILL
WITH A RELEASE POINT. IT WILL ACTUALLY
WITH A RELEASE POINT. IT WILL ACTUALLY COME
IT WILL ACTUALLY COME
IT WILL ACTUALLY COME OFF
IT WILL ACTUALLY COME OFF THE
IT WILL ACTUALLY COME OFF THE PLATE,
IT WILL ACTUALLY COME OFF THE PLATE, THAT'S
OFF THE PLATE, THAT'S
OFF THE PLATE, THAT'S THE
OFF THE PLATE, THAT'S THE SECRET.
THE SECRET.
THE SECRET. WITH
THE SECRET. WITH THE
THE SECRET. WITH THE BEAUTY
THE SECRET. WITH THE BEAUTY OF
THE SECRET. WITH THE BEAUTY OF THIS,
WITH THE BEAUTY OF THIS,
WITH THE BEAUTY OF THIS, YOU
WITH THE BEAUTY OF THIS, YOU GET
WITH THE BEAUTY OF THIS, YOU GET THAT
WITH THE BEAUTY OF THIS, YOU GET THAT TASTE
YOU GET THAT TASTE
YOU GET THAT TASTE FLAVOR
YOU GET THAT TASTE FLAVOR AND
YOU GET THAT TASTE FLAVOR AND DIMENSION
YOU GET THAT TASTE FLAVOR AND DIMENSION OF
FLAVOR AND DIMENSION OF
FLAVOR AND DIMENSION OF CAST
FLAVOR AND DIMENSION OF CAST IRON
FLAVOR AND DIMENSION OF CAST IRON COOKWARE.
CAST IRON COOKWARE.
CAST IRON COOKWARE. IF
CAST IRON COOKWARE. IF YOU'VE
CAST IRON COOKWARE. IF YOU'VE EVER
CAST IRON COOKWARE. IF YOU'VE EVER GONE
CAST IRON COOKWARE. IF YOU'VE EVER GONE TO
CAST IRON COOKWARE. IF YOU'VE EVER GONE TO A
IF YOU'VE EVER GONE TO A
IF YOU'VE EVER GONE TO A FOUR
IF YOU'VE EVER GONE TO A FOUR STAR
IF YOU'VE EVER GONE TO A FOUR STAR RESTAURANT,
FOUR STAR RESTAURANT,
FOUR STAR RESTAURANT, YOU
FOUR STAR RESTAURANT, YOU KNOW
FOUR STAR RESTAURANT, YOU KNOW WHAT
FOUR STAR RESTAURANT, YOU KNOW WHAT DIMENSION
YOU KNOW WHAT DIMENSION
YOU KNOW WHAT DIMENSION I'M
YOU KNOW WHAT DIMENSION I'M TALKING
YOU KNOW WHAT DIMENSION I'M TALKING ABOUT.
I'M TALKING ABOUT.
I'M TALKING ABOUT. YOU
I'M TALKING ABOUT. YOU GET
I'M TALKING ABOUT. YOU GET IT
I'M TALKING ABOUT. YOU GET IT WITH
I'M TALKING ABOUT. YOU GET IT WITH ALL
I'M TALKING ABOUT. YOU GET IT WITH ALL THE
YOU GET IT WITH ALL THE
YOU GET IT WITH ALL THE EXTRA
YOU GET IT WITH ALL THE EXTRA CLEANUP.
EXTRA CLEANUP.
EXTRA CLEANUP. WHEN
EXTRA CLEANUP. WHEN YOU
EXTRA CLEANUP. WHEN YOU WANT
EXTRA CLEANUP. WHEN YOU WANT TO
EXTRA CLEANUP. WHEN YOU WANT TO TALK
WHEN YOU WANT TO TALK
WHEN YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT
WHEN YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT DISHES
WHEN YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT DISHES THAT
WHEN YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT DISHES THAT YOU
ABOUT DISHES THAT YOU
ABOUT DISHES THAT YOU CAN
ABOUT DISHES THAT YOU CAN DO
ABOUT DISHES THAT YOU CAN DO ON
ABOUT DISHES THAT YOU CAN DO ON YOUR
ABOUT DISHES THAT YOU CAN DO ON YOUR STOVE
CAN DO ON YOUR STOVE
CAN DO ON YOUR STOVE TOP,
CAN DO ON YOUR STOVE TOP, BECAUSE
CAN DO ON YOUR STOVE TOP, BECAUSE YOU'VE
CAN DO ON YOUR STOVE TOP, BECAUSE YOU'VE GOT
TOP, BECAUSE YOU'VE GOT
TOP, BECAUSE YOU'VE GOT THE
TOP, BECAUSE YOU'VE GOT THE WEIGHT
TOP, BECAUSE YOU'VE GOT THE WEIGHT IN
TOP, BECAUSE YOU'VE GOT THE WEIGHT IN THAT
TOP, BECAUSE YOU'VE GOT THE WEIGHT IN THAT GRILL
THE WEIGHT IN THAT GRILL
THE WEIGHT IN THAT GRILL PAN
THE WEIGHT IN THAT GRILL PAN LID,
THE WEIGHT IN THAT GRILL PAN LID, YOU'VE
THE WEIGHT IN THAT GRILL PAN LID, YOU'VE GOT
THE WEIGHT IN THAT GRILL PAN LID, YOU'VE GOT THE
PAN LID, YOU'VE GOT THE
PAN LID, YOU'VE GOT THE ABILITY
PAN LID, YOU'VE GOT THE ABILITY TO
PAN LID, YOU'VE GOT THE ABILITY TO CREATE
PAN LID, YOU'VE GOT THE ABILITY TO CREATE THAT
ABILITY TO CREATE THAT
ABILITY TO CREATE THAT WEIGHTED
ABILITY TO CREATE THAT WEIGHTED SEAL,
ABILITY TO CREATE THAT WEIGHTED SEAL, SO
ABILITY TO CREATE THAT WEIGHTED SEAL, SO YOU
WEIGHTED SEAL, SO YOU
WEIGHTED SEAL, SO YOU CAN
WEIGHTED SEAL, SO YOU CAN DO
WEIGHTED SEAL, SO YOU CAN DO PERFECT
WEIGHTED SEAL, SO YOU CAN DO PERFECT BRAISING.
CAN DO PERFECT BRAISING.
CAN DO PERFECT BRAISING. WE'RE
CAN DO PERFECT BRAISING. WE'RE GOING
CAN DO PERFECT BRAISING. WE'RE GOING TO
CAN DO PERFECT BRAISING. WE'RE GOING TO LET
CAN DO PERFECT BRAISING. WE'RE GOING TO LET THIS
WE'RE GOING TO LET THIS
WE'RE GOING TO LET THIS ONE
WE'RE GOING TO LET THIS ONE FINISH
WE'RE GOING TO LET THIS ONE FINISH UP.
ONE FINISH UP.
ONE FINISH UP. THAT'S
ONE FINISH UP. THAT'S THE
ONE FINISH UP. THAT'S THE BEAUTY
ONE FINISH UP. THAT'S THE BEAUTY OF
ONE FINISH UP. THAT'S THE BEAUTY OF IT.
THAT'S THE BEAUTY OF IT.
THAT'S THE BEAUTY OF IT. COOKING
THAT'S THE BEAUTY OF IT. COOKING ON
THAT'S THE BEAUTY OF IT. COOKING ON LOW
THAT'S THE BEAUTY OF IT. COOKING ON LOW IN
THAT'S THE BEAUTY OF IT. COOKING ON LOW IN CAST
COOKING ON LOW IN CAST
COOKING ON LOW IN CAST IRON
COOKING ON LOW IN CAST IRON IS
COOKING ON LOW IN CAST IRON IS OUT
COOKING ON LOW IN CAST IRON IS OUT OF
COOKING ON LOW IN CAST IRON IS OUT OF THIS
IRON IS OUT OF THIS
IRON IS OUT OF THIS WORLD,
IRON IS OUT OF THIS WORLD, BECAUSE
IRON IS OUT OF THIS WORLD, BECAUSE AGAIN,
WORLD, BECAUSE AGAIN,
WORLD, BECAUSE AGAIN, IT'S
WORLD, BECAUSE AGAIN, IT'S THE
WORLD, BECAUSE AGAIN, IT'S THE SAME
IT'S THE SAME
IT'S THE SAME CONSTRUCTION
IT'S THE SAME CONSTRUCTION ALL
IT'S THE SAME CONSTRUCTION ALL THE
IT'S THE SAME CONSTRUCTION ALL THE WAY
CONSTRUCTION ALL THE WAY
CONSTRUCTION ALL THE WAY UP
CONSTRUCTION ALL THE WAY UP THE
CONSTRUCTION ALL THE WAY UP THE SIDE
CONSTRUCTION ALL THE WAY UP THE SIDE WALL.
UP THE SIDE WALL.
UP THE SIDE WALL. SO
UP THE SIDE WALL. SO THE
UP THE SIDE WALL. SO THE CAST
UP THE SIDE WALL. SO THE CAST IRON
UP THE SIDE WALL. SO THE CAST IRON THAT'S
SO THE CAST IRON THAT'S
SO THE CAST IRON THAT'S HERE
SO THE CAST IRON THAT'S HERE IS
SO THE CAST IRON THAT'S HERE IS THE
SO THE CAST IRON THAT'S HERE IS THE SAME
SO THE CAST IRON THAT'S HERE IS THE SAME AS
HERE IS THE SAME AS
HERE IS THE SAME AS WHAT'S
HERE IS THE SAME AS WHAT'S AT
HERE IS THE SAME AS WHAT'S AT THE
HERE IS THE SAME AS WHAT'S AT THE BOTTOM.
WHAT'S AT THE BOTTOM.
WHAT'S AT THE BOTTOM. YOU
WHAT'S AT THE BOTTOM. YOU CAN
WHAT'S AT THE BOTTOM. YOU CAN HAVE
WHAT'S AT THE BOTTOM. YOU CAN HAVE A
WHAT'S AT THE BOTTOM. YOU CAN HAVE A LOOK.
YOU CAN HAVE A LOOK.
YOU CAN HAVE A LOOK. WE'VE
YOU CAN HAVE A LOOK. WE'VE GIVEN
YOU CAN HAVE A LOOK. WE'VE GIVEN YOU
YOU CAN HAVE A LOOK. WE'VE GIVEN YOU A
YOU CAN HAVE A LOOK. WE'VE GIVEN YOU A NICE,
WE'VE GIVEN YOU A NICE,
WE'VE GIVEN YOU A NICE, DEEP,
WE'VE GIVEN YOU A NICE, DEEP, DEEP,
WE'VE GIVEN YOU A NICE, DEEP, DEEP, DEEP
WE'VE GIVEN YOU A NICE, DEEP, DEEP, DEEP BASE
WE'VE GIVEN YOU A NICE, DEEP, DEEP, DEEP BASE TO
DEEP, DEEP, DEEP BASE TO
DEEP, DEEP, DEEP BASE TO WORK
DEEP, DEEP, DEEP BASE TO WORK WITH,
DEEP, DEEP, DEEP BASE TO WORK WITH, WHICH
DEEP, DEEP, DEEP BASE TO WORK WITH, WHICH IS
WORK WITH, WHICH IS
WORK WITH, WHICH IS BEAUTIFUL.
BEAUTIFUL.
BEAUTIFUL. THAT
BEAUTIFUL. THAT LID,
BEAUTIFUL. THAT LID, THAT
BEAUTIFUL. THAT LID, THAT GRILL
BEAUTIFUL. THAT LID, THAT GRILL PAN
THAT LID, THAT GRILL PAN
THAT LID, THAT GRILL PAN LID
THAT LID, THAT GRILL PAN LID GIVES
THAT LID, THAT GRILL PAN LID GIVES YOU
THAT LID, THAT GRILL PAN LID GIVES YOU THAT
THAT LID, THAT GRILL PAN LID GIVES YOU THAT NICE
LID GIVES YOU THAT NICE
LID GIVES YOU THAT NICE SEAL.
SEAL.
SEAL. IT'S
SEAL. IT'S FOUR
SEAL. IT'S FOUR COURT,
SEAL. IT'S FOUR COURT, SO
SEAL. IT'S FOUR COURT, SO IT'S
IT'S FOUR COURT, SO IT'S
IT'S FOUR COURT, SO IT'S FAMILY
IT'S FOUR COURT, SO IT'S FAMILY SIZE,
IT'S FOUR COURT, SO IT'S FAMILY SIZE, WHICH
IT'S FOUR COURT, SO IT'S FAMILY SIZE, WHICH IS
FAMILY SIZE, WHICH IS
FAMILY SIZE, WHICH IS BEAUTIFUL.
BEAUTIFUL.
BEAUTIFUL. REMEMBER,
BEAUTIFUL. REMEMBER, THE
BEAUTIFUL. REMEMBER, THE OUTSIDE
REMEMBER, THE OUTSIDE
REMEMBER, THE OUTSIDE WITH
REMEMBER, THE OUTSIDE WITH THE
REMEMBER, THE OUTSIDE WITH THE SILICONE
WITH THE SILICONE
WITH THE SILICONE POLYESTER
WITH THE SILICONE POLYESTER IS
WITH THE SILICONE POLYESTER IS TOUGHER
POLYESTER IS TOUGHER
POLYESTER IS TOUGHER THAN
POLYESTER IS TOUGHER THAN YOUR
POLYESTER IS TOUGHER THAN YOUR GRILL,
POLYESTER IS TOUGHER THAN YOUR GRILL, OKAY?
THAN YOUR GRILL, OKAY?
THAN YOUR GRILL, OKAY? THAT
THAN YOUR GRILL, OKAY? THAT COLOR'S
THAN YOUR GRILL, OKAY? THAT COLOR'S NOT
THAN YOUR GRILL, OKAY? THAT COLOR'S NOT GOING
THAT COLOR'S NOT GOING
THAT COLOR'S NOT GOING ANYWHERE.
ANYWHERE.
ANYWHERE. I
ANYWHERE. I TELL
ANYWHERE. I TELL YOU,
ANYWHERE. I TELL YOU, WE
ANYWHERE. I TELL YOU, WE RECOMMEND
I TELL YOU, WE RECOMMEND
I TELL YOU, WE RECOMMEND USING
I TELL YOU, WE RECOMMEND USING SILICONE,
I TELL YOU, WE RECOMMEND USING SILICONE, WOOD,
USING SILICONE, WOOD,
USING SILICONE, WOOD, THINGS
USING SILICONE, WOOD, THINGS LIKE
USING SILICONE, WOOD, THINGS LIKE THAT.
THINGS LIKE THAT.
THINGS LIKE THAT. LISTEN,
THINGS LIKE THAT. LISTEN, IF
THINGS LIKE THAT. LISTEN, IF YOU
THINGS LIKE THAT. LISTEN, IF YOU WANT
THINGS LIKE THAT. LISTEN, IF YOU WANT TO
LISTEN, IF YOU WANT TO
LISTEN, IF YOU WANT TO USE
LISTEN, IF YOU WANT TO USE METAL,
LISTEN, IF YOU WANT TO USE METAL, THIS
LISTEN, IF YOU WANT TO USE METAL, THIS IS
LISTEN, IF YOU WANT TO USE METAL, THIS IS CAST
USE METAL, THIS IS CAST
USE METAL, THIS IS CAST IRON,
USE METAL, THIS IS CAST IRON, YOU
USE METAL, THIS IS CAST IRON, YOU HAVE
USE METAL, THIS IS CAST IRON, YOU HAVE THAT
IRON, YOU HAVE THAT
IRON, YOU HAVE THAT CHOICE.
CHOICE.
CHOICE. WHEN
CHOICE. WHEN IT
CHOICE. WHEN IT COMES
CHOICE. WHEN IT COMES TIME
CHOICE. WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR
WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR
WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR THINGS
WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR THINGS TO
WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR THINGS TO NOT
WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR THINGS TO NOT STICK.
THINGS TO NOT STICK.
THINGS TO NOT STICK. THINGS
THINGS TO NOT STICK. THINGS ARE
THINGS TO NOT STICK. THINGS ARE NOT
THINGS TO NOT STICK. THINGS ARE NOT GOING
THINGS TO NOT STICK. THINGS ARE NOT GOING TO
THINGS ARE NOT GOING TO
THINGS ARE NOT GOING TO STICK.
STICK.
STICK. THIS
STICK. THIS IS
STICK. THIS IS CAST
STICK. THIS IS CAST IRON
STICK. THIS IS CAST IRON YOU'RE
THIS IS CAST IRON YOU'RE
THIS IS CAST IRON YOU'RE LOOKING
THIS IS CAST IRON YOU'RE LOOKING AT.
LOOKING AT.
LOOKING AT. I
LOOKING AT. I KNOW
LOOKING AT. I KNOW PEOPLE
LOOKING AT. I KNOW PEOPLE WHO
LOOKING AT. I KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE
I KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE
I KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE WORKED
I KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE WORKED WITH
I KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE WORKED WITH CAST
I KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE WORKED WITH CAST IRON,
WORKED WITH CAST IRON,
WORKED WITH CAST IRON, ESPECIALLY
WORKED WITH CAST IRON, ESPECIALLY GRANDMAS
WORKED WITH CAST IRON, ESPECIALLY GRANDMAS WHO
ESPECIALLY GRANDMAS WHO
ESPECIALLY GRANDMAS WHO HAVE
ESPECIALLY GRANDMAS WHO HAVE GOTTEN
ESPECIALLY GRANDMAS WHO HAVE GOTTEN THAT
ESPECIALLY GRANDMAS WHO HAVE GOTTEN THAT WOODEN
HAVE GOTTEN THAT WOODEN
HAVE GOTTEN THAT WOODEN SPOON
HAVE GOTTEN THAT WOODEN SPOON WHENEVER
HAVE GOTTEN THAT WOODEN SPOON WHENEVER WE'VE
SPOON WHENEVER WE'VE
SPOON WHENEVER WE'VE TAKEN
SPOON WHENEVER WE'VE TAKEN THE
SPOON WHENEVER WE'VE TAKEN THE WOODEN
TAKEN THE WOODEN
TAKEN THE WOODEN SEASONING
TAKEN THE WOODEN SEASONING OFF.
SEASONING OFF.
SEASONING OFF. WHEN
SEASONING OFF. WHEN I
SEASONING OFF. WHEN I KEEP
SEASONING OFF. WHEN I KEEP TALKING
WHEN I KEEP TALKING
WHEN I KEEP TALKING ABOUT
WHEN I KEEP TALKING ABOUT THAT
WHEN I KEEP TALKING ABOUT THAT DIMENSION
WHEN I KEEP TALKING ABOUT THAT DIMENSION WE
ABOUT THAT DIMENSION WE
ABOUT THAT DIMENSION WE LOSE,
ABOUT THAT DIMENSION WE LOSE, THAT
ABOUT THAT DIMENSION WE LOSE, THAT FLAT
ABOUT THAT DIMENSION WE LOSE, THAT FLAT BOTTOM,
LOSE, THAT FLAT BOTTOM,
LOSE, THAT FLAT BOTTOM, NONSTICK
LOSE, THAT FLAT BOTTOM, NONSTICK COOKWARE.
NONSTICK COOKWARE.
NONSTICK COOKWARE. WHEN
NONSTICK COOKWARE. WHEN YOU
NONSTICK COOKWARE. WHEN YOU TURN
NONSTICK COOKWARE. WHEN YOU TURN THAT
NONSTICK COOKWARE. WHEN YOU TURN THAT FOOD
WHEN YOU TURN THAT FOOD
WHEN YOU TURN THAT FOOD OVER,
WHEN YOU TURN THAT FOOD OVER, IT'S
WHEN YOU TURN THAT FOOD OVER, IT'S FLAT.
OVER, IT'S FLAT.
OVER, IT'S FLAT. THAT'S
OVER, IT'S FLAT. THAT'S WHAT
OVER, IT'S FLAT. THAT'S WHAT IT
OVER, IT'S FLAT. THAT'S WHAT IT IS.
THAT'S WHAT IT IS.
THAT'S WHAT IT IS. WHEN
THAT'S WHAT IT IS. WHEN YOU
THAT'S WHAT IT IS. WHEN YOU MAKE
THAT'S WHAT IT IS. WHEN YOU MAKE CAST
THAT'S WHAT IT IS. WHEN YOU MAKE CAST IRON,
WHEN YOU MAKE CAST IRON,
WHEN YOU MAKE CAST IRON, HERE'S
WHEN YOU MAKE CAST IRON, HERE'S WHAT
WHEN YOU MAKE CAST IRON, HERE'S WHAT HAPPENS.
HERE'S WHAT HAPPENS.
HERE'S WHAT HAPPENS. THEY
HERE'S WHAT HAPPENS. THEY TAKE
HERE'S WHAT HAPPENS. THEY TAKE SAND,
HERE'S WHAT HAPPENS. THEY TAKE SAND, AND
HERE'S WHAT HAPPENS. THEY TAKE SAND, AND THEY
THEY TAKE SAND, AND THEY
THEY TAKE SAND, AND THEY MAKE
THEY TAKE SAND, AND THEY MAKE YOUR
THEY TAKE SAND, AND THEY MAKE YOUR MOLD.
MAKE YOUR MOLD.
MAKE YOUR MOLD. THEY
MAKE YOUR MOLD. THEY POUR
MAKE YOUR MOLD. THEY POUR THE
MAKE YOUR MOLD. THEY POUR THE CAST
MAKE YOUR MOLD. THEY POUR THE CAST IRON
THEY POUR THE CAST IRON
THEY POUR THE CAST IRON IN,
THEY POUR THE CAST IRON IN, AND
THEY POUR THE CAST IRON IN, AND THAT
THEY POUR THE CAST IRON IN, AND THAT MOLD
THEY POUR THE CAST IRON IN, AND THAT MOLD GETS
IN, AND THAT MOLD GETS
IN, AND THAT MOLD GETS BROKEN
IN, AND THAT MOLD GETS BROKEN OFF.
BROKEN OFF.
BROKEN OFF. JUST
BROKEN OFF. JUST LIKE
BROKEN OFF. JUST LIKE YOUR
JUST LIKE YOUR
JUST LIKE YOUR FINGERPRINTS
JUST LIKE YOUR FINGERPRINTS AND
JUST LIKE YOUR FINGERPRINTS AND A
FINGERPRINTS AND A
FINGERPRINTS AND A SNOWFLAKE,
FINGERPRINTS AND A SNOWFLAKE, THERE'S
FINGERPRINTS AND A SNOWFLAKE, THERE'S NO
SNOWFLAKE, THERE'S NO
SNOWFLAKE, THERE'S NO TWO
SNOWFLAKE, THERE'S NO TWO ALIKE.
TWO ALIKE.
TWO ALIKE. NO
TWO ALIKE. NO MALTER
TWO ALIKE. NO MALTER WHERE
TWO ALIKE. NO MALTER WHERE I
TWO ALIKE. NO MALTER WHERE I TURN
NO MALTER WHERE I TURN
NO MALTER WHERE I TURN THIS
NO MALTER WHERE I TURN THIS MEAT
NO MALTER WHERE I TURN THIS MEAT OVER,
NO MALTER WHERE I TURN THIS MEAT OVER, THOSE
THIS MEAT OVER, THOSE
THIS MEAT OVER, THOSE GRILL
THIS MEAT OVER, THOSE GRILL MARCS
THIS MEAT OVER, THOSE GRILL MARCS ARE
THIS MEAT OVER, THOSE GRILL MARCS ARE THE
GRILL MARCS ARE THE
GRILL MARCS ARE THE SAME,
GRILL MARCS ARE THE SAME, THAT'S
GRILL MARCS ARE THE SAME, THAT'S HOW
GRILL MARCS ARE THE SAME, THAT'S HOW IT
SAME, THAT'S HOW IT
SAME, THAT'S HOW IT COOKS
SAME, THAT'S HOW IT COOKS THE
SAME, THAT'S HOW IT COOKS THE FOOD.
COOKS THE FOOD.
COOKS THE FOOD. WHAT
COOKS THE FOOD. WHAT HAPPENS
COOKS THE FOOD. WHAT HAPPENS IS,
COOKS THE FOOD. WHAT HAPPENS IS, BECAUSE
WHAT HAPPENS IS, BECAUSE
WHAT HAPPENS IS, BECAUSE YOU'VE
WHAT HAPPENS IS, BECAUSE YOU'VE GOT
WHAT HAPPENS IS, BECAUSE YOU'VE GOT THAT
WHAT HAPPENS IS, BECAUSE YOU'VE GOT THAT CAST
YOU'VE GOT THAT CAST
YOU'VE GOT THAT CAST IRON,
YOU'VE GOT THAT CAST IRON, BECAUSE
YOU'VE GOT THAT CAST IRON, BECAUSE YOU'VE
YOU'VE GOT THAT CAST IRON, BECAUSE YOU'VE GOT
IRON, BECAUSE YOU'VE GOT
IRON, BECAUSE YOU'VE GOT THOSE
IRON, BECAUSE YOU'VE GOT THOSE HILLS
IRON, BECAUSE YOU'VE GOT THOSE HILLS AND
IRON, BECAUSE YOU'VE GOT THOSE HILLS AND VALLEYS
THOSE HILLS AND VALLEYS
THOSE HILLS AND VALLEYS CREATED
THOSE HILLS AND VALLEYS CREATED BY
THOSE HILLS AND VALLEYS CREATED BY THE
THOSE HILLS AND VALLEYS CREATED BY THE SAND
THOSE HILLS AND VALLEYS CREATED BY THE SAND THAT
CREATED BY THE SAND THAT
CREATED BY THE SAND THAT MAKES
CREATED BY THE SAND THAT MAKES THE
CREATED BY THE SAND THAT MAKES THE MOLD,
CREATED BY THE SAND THAT MAKES THE MOLD, INSTEAD
MAKES THE MOLD, INSTEAD
MAKES THE MOLD, INSTEAD OF
MAKES THE MOLD, INSTEAD OF THAT
MAKES THE MOLD, INSTEAD OF THAT FLAT
MAKES THE MOLD, INSTEAD OF THAT FLAT SURFACE,
OF THAT FLAT SURFACE,
OF THAT FLAT SURFACE, WHENEVER
OF THAT FLAT SURFACE, WHENEVER THOSE
OF THAT FLAT SURFACE, WHENEVER THOSE NATURAL
WHENEVER THOSE NATURAL
WHENEVER THOSE NATURAL FATS
WHENEVER THOSE NATURAL FATS AND
WHENEVER THOSE NATURAL FATS AND SUGARS
WHENEVER THOSE NATURAL FATS AND SUGARS HIT
WHENEVER THOSE NATURAL FATS AND SUGARS HIT IT,
FATS AND SUGARS HIT IT,
FATS AND SUGARS HIT IT, THEY
FATS AND SUGARS HIT IT, THEY CREATE
FATS AND SUGARS HIT IT, THEY CREATE THESE
THEY CREATE THESE
THEY CREATE THESE INCREDIBLE
THEY CREATE THESE INCREDIBLE GRILL
THEY CREATE THESE INCREDIBLE GRILL MARKS
INCREDIBLE GRILL MARKS
INCREDIBLE GRILL MARKS AND
INCREDIBLE GRILL MARKS AND THAT
INCREDIBLE GRILL MARKS AND THAT TASTE.
AND THAT TASTE.
AND THAT TASTE. >>
AND THAT TASTE. >> Host:
AND THAT TASTE. >> Host: WE
AND THAT TASTE. >> Host: WE HAVE
AND THAT TASTE. >> Host: WE HAVE A
>> Host: WE HAVE A
>> Host: WE HAVE A FABULOUS
>> Host: WE HAVE A FABULOUS SELECTION
>> Host: WE HAVE A FABULOUS SELECTION OF
FABULOUS SELECTION OF
FABULOUS SELECTION OF EIGHT
FABULOUS SELECTION OF EIGHT COLORS
FABULOUS SELECTION OF EIGHT COLORS TONIGHT,
EIGHT COLORS TONIGHT,
EIGHT COLORS TONIGHT, EXCLUSIVE
EIGHT COLORS TONIGHT, EXCLUSIVE TO
EIGHT COLORS TONIGHT, EXCLUSIVE TO HSN.
EXCLUSIVE TO HSN.
EXCLUSIVE TO HSN. THIS
EXCLUSIVE TO HSN. THIS IS
EXCLUSIVE TO HSN. THIS IS YOUR
EXCLUSIVE TO HSN. THIS IS YOUR NEW
THIS IS YOUR NEW
THIS IS YOUR NEW CASSEROLE
THIS IS YOUR NEW CASSEROLE PAN,
THIS IS YOUR NEW CASSEROLE PAN, IT'S
THIS IS YOUR NEW CASSEROLE PAN, IT'S YOUR
CASSEROLE PAN, IT'S YOUR
CASSEROLE PAN, IT'S YOUR NEW
CASSEROLE PAN, IT'S YOUR NEW GRILL
CASSEROLE PAN, IT'S YOUR NEW GRILL PAN.
NEW GRILL PAN.
NEW GRILL PAN. IT'S
NEW GRILL PAN. IT'S TWO
NEW GRILL PAN. IT'S TWO IN
NEW GRILL PAN. IT'S TWO IN ONE.
IT'S TWO IN ONE.
IT'S TWO IN ONE. THIS
IT'S TWO IN ONE. THIS IS
IT'S TWO IN ONE. THIS IS OUR
IT'S TWO IN ONE. THIS IS OUR BEAUTIFUL
THIS IS OUR BEAUTIFUL
THIS IS OUR BEAUTIFUL ROSE.
ROSE.
ROSE. SORRY,
ROSE. SORRY, NO,
ROSE. SORRY, NO, THIS
ROSE. SORRY, NO, THIS IS
SORRY, NO, THIS IS
SORRY, NO, THIS IS TAUPE.
TAUPE.
TAUPE. I'M
TAUPE. I'M GOING
TAUPE. I'M GOING TO
TAUPE. I'M GOING TO SHOW
TAUPE. I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU
I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU
I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU THE
I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU THE ROSE
I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU THE ROSE AND
I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU THE ROSE AND THE
I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU THE ROSE AND THE TAUPE
THE ROSE AND THE TAUPE
THE ROSE AND THE TAUPE TOGETHER,
THE ROSE AND THE TAUPE TOGETHER, ONE
THE ROSE AND THE TAUPE TOGETHER, ONE SECOND.
TOGETHER, ONE SECOND.
TOGETHER, ONE SECOND. THIS
TOGETHER, ONE SECOND. THIS IS
TOGETHER, ONE SECOND. THIS IS WHAT
TOGETHER, ONE SECOND. THIS IS WHAT WE
TOGETHER, ONE SECOND. THIS IS WHAT WE DID
TOGETHER, ONE SECOND. THIS IS WHAT WE DID IN
THIS IS WHAT WE DID IN
THIS IS WHAT WE DID IN THE
THIS IS WHAT WE DID IN THE LAST
THIS IS WHAT WE DID IN THE LAST HOUR.
THE LAST HOUR.
THE LAST HOUR. THEY'RE
THE LAST HOUR. THEY'RE VERY
THE LAST HOUR. THEY'RE VERY SIMILAR.
THEY'RE VERY SIMILAR.
THEY'RE VERY SIMILAR. ROSE
THEY'RE VERY SIMILAR. ROSE IS
THEY'RE VERY SIMILAR. ROSE IS AT
THEY'RE VERY SIMILAR. ROSE IS AT THE
THEY'RE VERY SIMILAR. ROSE IS AT THE TOP,
THEY'RE VERY SIMILAR. ROSE IS AT THE TOP, AND
ROSE IS AT THE TOP, AND
ROSE IS AT THE TOP, AND TAUPE
ROSE IS AT THE TOP, AND TAUPE IS
ROSE IS AT THE TOP, AND TAUPE IS BELOW
ROSE IS AT THE TOP, AND TAUPE IS BELOW IT.
TAUPE IS BELOW IT.
TAUPE IS BELOW IT. WHEN
TAUPE IS BELOW IT. WHEN MARC
TAUPE IS BELOW IT. WHEN MARC SAYS
TAUPE IS BELOW IT. WHEN MARC SAYS IT'S
WHEN MARC SAYS IT'S
WHEN MARC SAYS IT'S REAL,
WHEN MARC SAYS IT'S REAL, REAL
WHEN MARC SAYS IT'S REAL, REAL CAST
WHEN MARC SAYS IT'S REAL, REAL CAST IRON,
REAL, REAL CAST IRON,
REAL, REAL CAST IRON, THIS
REAL, REAL CAST IRON, THIS ISN'T
REAL, REAL CAST IRON, THIS ISN'T FAUX
REAL, REAL CAST IRON, THIS ISN'T FAUX CAST
THIS ISN'T FAUX CAST
THIS ISN'T FAUX CAST IRON,
THIS ISN'T FAUX CAST IRON, IT'S
THIS ISN'T FAUX CAST IRON, IT'S REAL
THIS ISN'T FAUX CAST IRON, IT'S REAL CAST
IRON, IT'S REAL CAST
IRON, IT'S REAL CAST IRON.
IRON.
IRON. WE
IRON. WE ALSO
IRON. WE ALSO HAVE
IRON. WE ALSO HAVE SILVER,
WE ALSO HAVE SILVER,
WE ALSO HAVE SILVER, WHICH
WE ALSO HAVE SILVER, WHICH IS
WE ALSO HAVE SILVER, WHICH IS NOT
WE ALSO HAVE SILVER, WHICH IS NOT A
WE ALSO HAVE SILVER, WHICH IS NOT A GRAY,
WHICH IS NOT A GRAY,
WHICH IS NOT A GRAY, IT'S
WHICH IS NOT A GRAY, IT'S A
WHICH IS NOT A GRAY, IT'S A REALLY
WHICH IS NOT A GRAY, IT'S A REALLY LIVELY
IT'S A REALLY LIVELY
IT'S A REALLY LIVELY SILVER.
SILVER.
SILVER. THIS
SILVER. THIS IS
SILVER. THIS IS PLUM,
SILVER. THIS IS PLUM, ALSO
THIS IS PLUM, ALSO
THIS IS PLUM, ALSO LIMITED
THIS IS PLUM, ALSO LIMITED TONIGHT.
LIMITED TONIGHT.
LIMITED TONIGHT. LET'S
LIMITED TONIGHT. LET'S JUMP
LIMITED TONIGHT. LET'S JUMP TO
LIMITED TONIGHT. LET'S JUMP TO THE
LET'S JUMP TO THE
LET'S JUMP TO THE FRONTROW.
FRONTROW.
FRONTROW. THIS
FRONTROW. THIS IS
FRONTROW. THIS IS OUR
FRONTROW. THIS IS OUR BLACK.
THIS IS OUR BLACK.
THIS IS OUR BLACK. A
THIS IS OUR BLACK. A VERY
THIS IS OUR BLACK. A VERY HIGH
THIS IS OUR BLACK. A VERY HIGH END
THIS IS OUR BLACK. A VERY HIGH END BLUE,
A VERY HIGH END BLUE,
A VERY HIGH END BLUE, THIS
A VERY HIGH END BLUE, THIS IS
A VERY HIGH END BLUE, THIS IS YOUR
A VERY HIGH END BLUE, THIS IS YOUR TEAL
THIS IS YOUR TEAL
THIS IS YOUR TEAL TURQUOISE,
THIS IS YOUR TEAL TURQUOISE, AND
THIS IS YOUR TEAL TURQUOISE, AND OF
THIS IS YOUR TEAL TURQUOISE, AND OF COURSE
TURQUOISE, AND OF COURSE
TURQUOISE, AND OF COURSE THE
TURQUOISE, AND OF COURSE THE RED.
THE RED.
THE RED. I
THE RED. I WANT
THE RED. I WANT YOU
THE RED. I WANT YOU TO
THE RED. I WANT YOU TO THINK
I WANT YOU TO THINK
I WANT YOU TO THINK ABOUT
I WANT YOU TO THINK ABOUT THAT
I WANT YOU TO THINK ABOUT THAT VERY
I WANT YOU TO THINK ABOUT THAT VERY HIGH
I WANT YOU TO THINK ABOUT THAT VERY HIGH END
ABOUT THAT VERY HIGH END
ABOUT THAT VERY HIGH END EXPENSIVE
ABOUT THAT VERY HIGH END EXPENSIVE CAST
ABOUT THAT VERY HIGH END EXPENSIVE CAST IRON
EXPENSIVE CAST IRON
EXPENSIVE CAST IRON BRAND
EXPENSIVE CAST IRON BRAND IN
EXPENSIVE CAST IRON BRAND IN THOSE
EXPENSIVE CAST IRON BRAND IN THOSE HIGH
EXPENSIVE CAST IRON BRAND IN THOSE HIGH END
BRAND IN THOSE HIGH END
BRAND IN THOSE HIGH END OURMET
BRAND IN THOSE HIGH END OURMET CULINARY
BRAND IN THOSE HIGH END OURMET CULINARY STORES,
OURMET CULINARY STORES,
OURMET CULINARY STORES, AND
OURMET CULINARY STORES, AND I
OURMET CULINARY STORES, AND I WANT
OURMET CULINARY STORES, AND I WANT YOU
OURMET CULINARY STORES, AND I WANT YOU TO
AND I WANT YOU TO
AND I WANT YOU TO COMPARE
AND I WANT YOU TO COMPARE THE
AND I WANT YOU TO COMPARE THE TWO.
COMPARE THE TWO.
COMPARE THE TWO. BECAUSE
COMPARE THE TWO. BECAUSE THAT
COMPARE THE TWO. BECAUSE THAT ONE
COMPARE THE TWO. BECAUSE THAT ONE DOES
BECAUSE THAT ONE DOES
BECAUSE THAT ONE DOES NOT
BECAUSE THAT ONE DOES NOT DO
BECAUSE THAT ONE DOES NOT DO WHAT
BECAUSE THAT ONE DOES NOT DO WHAT THIS
BECAUSE THAT ONE DOES NOT DO WHAT THIS IS
BECAUSE THAT ONE DOES NOT DO WHAT THIS IS ABLE
NOT DO WHAT THIS IS ABLE
NOT DO WHAT THIS IS ABLE TO
NOT DO WHAT THIS IS ABLE TO DO.
TO DO.
TO DO. IT
TO DO. IT DOESN'T
TO DO. IT DOESN'T BEHAVE,
IT DOESN'T BEHAVE,
IT DOESN'T BEHAVE, THERE'S
IT DOESN'T BEHAVE, THERE'S THAT
IT DOESN'T BEHAVE, THERE'S THAT WORD
IT DOESN'T BEHAVE, THERE'S THAT WORD AGAIN,
THERE'S THAT WORD AGAIN,
THERE'S THAT WORD AGAIN, LIKE
THERE'S THAT WORD AGAIN, LIKE THIS
THERE'S THAT WORD AGAIN, LIKE THIS IS
THERE'S THAT WORD AGAIN, LIKE THIS IS ABLE
THERE'S THAT WORD AGAIN, LIKE THIS IS ABLE TO
THERE'S THAT WORD AGAIN, LIKE THIS IS ABLE TO DO.
LIKE THIS IS ABLE TO DO.
LIKE THIS IS ABLE TO DO. THIS
LIKE THIS IS ABLE TO DO. THIS IS
LIKE THIS IS ABLE TO DO. THIS IS A
LIKE THIS IS ABLE TO DO. THIS IS A MUCH
LIKE THIS IS ABLE TO DO. THIS IS A MUCH SHORTER
THIS IS A MUCH SHORTER
THIS IS A MUCH SHORTER PRESENTATION.
PRESENTATION.
PRESENTATION. THERE'S
PRESENTATION. THERE'S ONLY
PRESENTATION. THERE'S ONLY TEN
PRESENTATION. THERE'S ONLY TEN MINUTES
THERE'S ONLY TEN MINUTES
THERE'S ONLY TEN MINUTES LEFT.
LEFT.
LEFT. IT'S
LEFT. IT'S THE
LEFT. IT'S THE LAST
IT'S THE LAST
IT'S THE LAST PRESENTATION
IT'S THE LAST PRESENTATION OF
IT'S THE LAST PRESENTATION OF THE
PRESENTATION OF THE
PRESENTATION OF THE EVENING.
EVENING.
EVENING. I
EVENING. I SEE
EVENING. I SEE WHAT
EVENING. I SEE WHAT YOU'RE
EVENING. I SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING
I SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING
I SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING AGAIN.
AGAIN.
AGAIN. >>
AGAIN. >> Guest:
AGAIN. >> Guest: WE'VE
AGAIN. >> Guest: WE'VE GOT
AGAIN. >> Guest: WE'VE GOT TO
>> Guest: WE'VE GOT TO
>> Guest: WE'VE GOT TO TRY
>> Guest: WE'VE GOT TO TRY TO
>> Guest: WE'VE GOT TO TRY TO GET
>> Guest: WE'VE GOT TO TRY TO GET THESE
>> Guest: WE'VE GOT TO TRY TO GET THESE IN
TRY TO GET THESE IN
TRY TO GET THESE IN HERE.
HERE.
HERE. THIS
HERE. THIS IS
HERE. THIS IS SUCH
HERE. THIS IS SUCH A
HERE. THIS IS SUCH A FUN
HERE. THIS IS SUCH A FUN DISH.
THIS IS SUCH A FUN DISH.
THIS IS SUCH A FUN DISH. ONE
THIS IS SUCH A FUN DISH. ONE OF
THIS IS SUCH A FUN DISH. ONE OF THE
THIS IS SUCH A FUN DISH. ONE OF THE NICE
THIS IS SUCH A FUN DISH. ONE OF THE NICE THINGS
ONE OF THE NICE THINGS
ONE OF THE NICE THINGS ABOUT
ONE OF THE NICE THINGS ABOUT BEING
ONE OF THE NICE THINGS ABOUT BEING ABLE
ONE OF THE NICE THINGS ABOUT BEING ABLE TO
ONE OF THE NICE THINGS ABOUT BEING ABLE TO GET
ABOUT BEING ABLE TO GET
ABOUT BEING ABLE TO GET INTO
ABOUT BEING ABLE TO GET INTO THIS
ABOUT BEING ABLE TO GET INTO THIS KIND
ABOUT BEING ABLE TO GET INTO THIS KIND OF
INTO THIS KIND OF
INTO THIS KIND OF COOKWARE
INTO THIS KIND OF COOKWARE IS
INTO THIS KIND OF COOKWARE IS THE
INTO THIS KIND OF COOKWARE IS THE FACT
COOKWARE IS THE FACT
COOKWARE IS THE FACT THAT
COOKWARE IS THE FACT THAT YOU
COOKWARE IS THE FACT THAT YOU CAN
COOKWARE IS THE FACT THAT YOU CAN TAKE
COOKWARE IS THE FACT THAT YOU CAN TAKE THE
THAT YOU CAN TAKE THE
THAT YOU CAN TAKE THE SIMPLIST
THAT YOU CAN TAKE THE SIMPLIST DISHES
THAT YOU CAN TAKE THE SIMPLIST DISHES NOW.
SIMPLIST DISHES NOW.
SIMPLIST DISHES NOW. THE
SIMPLIST DISHES NOW. THE SIMPLIST
SIMPLIST DISHES NOW. THE SIMPLIST MEALS,
SIMPLIST DISHES NOW. THE SIMPLIST MEALS, THE
THE SIMPLIST MEALS, THE
THE SIMPLIST MEALS, THE ONES
THE SIMPLIST MEALS, THE ONES YOU'VE
THE SIMPLIST MEALS, THE ONES YOU'VE BEEN
THE SIMPLIST MEALS, THE ONES YOU'VE BEEN MAKING
ONES YOU'VE BEEN MAKING
ONES YOU'VE BEEN MAKING FOR
ONES YOU'VE BEEN MAKING FOR YEARS
ONES YOU'VE BEEN MAKING FOR YEARS AND
ONES YOU'VE BEEN MAKING FOR YEARS AND GIVE
ONES YOU'VE BEEN MAKING FOR YEARS AND GIVE THEM
FOR YEARS AND GIVE THEM
FOR YEARS AND GIVE THEM AN
FOR YEARS AND GIVE THEM AN ADDED
FOR YEARS AND GIVE THEM AN ADDED KICK
FOR YEARS AND GIVE THEM AN ADDED KICK LIKE
FOR YEARS AND GIVE THEM AN ADDED KICK LIKE YOU
AN ADDED KICK LIKE YOU
AN ADDED KICK LIKE YOU ACTUALLY
AN ADDED KICK LIKE YOU ACTUALLY WOULDN'T
ACTUALLY WOULDN'T
ACTUALLY WOULDN'T BELIEVE.
BELIEVE.
BELIEVE. SO
BELIEVE. SO WE'RE
BELIEVE. SO WE'RE GOING
BELIEVE. SO WE'RE GOING TO
BELIEVE. SO WE'RE GOING TO GO
SO WE'RE GOING TO GO
SO WE'RE GOING TO GO AHEAD
SO WE'RE GOING TO GO AHEAD AND
SO WE'RE GOING TO GO AHEAD AND GET
SO WE'RE GOING TO GO AHEAD AND GET THESE
AHEAD AND GET THESE
AHEAD AND GET THESE CHIPS
AHEAD AND GET THESE CHIPS IN
AHEAD AND GET THESE CHIPS IN HERE.
CHIPS IN HERE.
CHIPS IN HERE. WE'RE
CHIPS IN HERE. WE'RE ALL
CHIPS IN HERE. WE'RE ALL MOVING
CHIPS IN HERE. WE'RE ALL MOVING FASTER
WE'RE ALL MOVING FASTER
WE'RE ALL MOVING FASTER NOW.
NOW.
NOW. YOU'RE
NOW. YOU'RE GOING
NOW. YOU'RE GOING TO
NOW. YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE
YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE
YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE THIS
YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE THIS FOR
YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE THIS FOR ME.
THIS FOR ME.
THIS FOR ME. JUST
THIS FOR ME. JUST LIKE
THIS FOR ME. JUST LIKE THIS.
JUST LIKE THIS.
JUST LIKE THIS. WALK
JUST LIKE THIS. WALK BACK
JUST LIKE THIS. WALK BACK WITH
JUST LIKE THIS. WALK BACK WITH ME
JUST LIKE THIS. WALK BACK WITH ME TO
JUST LIKE THIS. WALK BACK WITH ME TO THE
WALK BACK WITH ME TO THE
WALK BACK WITH ME TO THE OVEN.
OVEN.
OVEN. YOU'RE
OVEN. YOU'RE GOING
OVEN. YOU'RE GOING TO
OVEN. YOU'RE GOING TO SLIDE
YOU'RE GOING TO SLIDE
YOU'RE GOING TO SLIDE THAT
YOU'RE GOING TO SLIDE THAT IN,
YOU'RE GOING TO SLIDE THAT IN, WHILE
YOU'RE GOING TO SLIDE THAT IN, WHILE I
YOU'RE GOING TO SLIDE THAT IN, WHILE I GO
THAT IN, WHILE I GO
THAT IN, WHILE I GO AHEAD
THAT IN, WHILE I GO AHEAD RIGHT
THAT IN, WHILE I GO AHEAD RIGHT DOWN
THAT IN, WHILE I GO AHEAD RIGHT DOWN THERE.
AHEAD RIGHT DOWN THERE.
AHEAD RIGHT DOWN THERE. YOU
AHEAD RIGHT DOWN THERE. YOU KNOW
AHEAD RIGHT DOWN THERE. YOU KNOW WHAT?
YOU KNOW WHAT?
YOU KNOW WHAT? RIGHT
YOU KNOW WHAT? RIGHT UP
YOU KNOW WHAT? RIGHT UP HERE,
YOU KNOW WHAT? RIGHT UP HERE, HOW
YOU KNOW WHAT? RIGHT UP HERE, HOW ABOUT
RIGHT UP HERE, HOW ABOUT
RIGHT UP HERE, HOW ABOUT THAT?
THAT?
THAT? WHAT
THAT? WHAT I'M
THAT? WHAT I'M GOING
THAT? WHAT I'M GOING TO
THAT? WHAT I'M GOING TO DO,
WHAT I'M GOING TO DO,
WHAT I'M GOING TO DO, ADAM,
WHAT I'M GOING TO DO, ADAM, IS
WHAT I'M GOING TO DO, ADAM, IS I'M
WHAT I'M GOING TO DO, ADAM, IS I'M GOING
WHAT I'M GOING TO DO, ADAM, IS I'M GOING TO
ADAM, IS I'M GOING TO
ADAM, IS I'M GOING TO TAKE
ADAM, IS I'M GOING TO TAKE OUT
ADAM, IS I'M GOING TO TAKE OUT THE
ADAM, IS I'M GOING TO TAKE OUT THE CASSEROLE
TAKE OUT THE CASSEROLE
TAKE OUT THE CASSEROLE THAT
TAKE OUT THE CASSEROLE THAT I
TAKE OUT THE CASSEROLE THAT I NEED,
TAKE OUT THE CASSEROLE THAT I NEED, THE
THAT I NEED, THE
THAT I NEED, THE CASSEROLE
THAT I NEED, THE CASSEROLE DISH
THAT I NEED, THE CASSEROLE DISH I
THAT I NEED, THE CASSEROLE DISH I NEED
THAT I NEED, THE CASSEROLE DISH I NEED TO
CASSEROLE DISH I NEED TO
CASSEROLE DISH I NEED TO MAKE
CASSEROLE DISH I NEED TO MAKE OUR
CASSEROLE DISH I NEED TO MAKE OUR DUTCH
CASSEROLE DISH I NEED TO MAKE OUR DUTCH BABY.
MAKE OUR DUTCH BABY.
MAKE OUR DUTCH BABY. I'M
MAKE OUR DUTCH BABY. I'M GOING
MAKE OUR DUTCH BABY. I'M GOING TO
MAKE OUR DUTCH BABY. I'M GOING TO DO
MAKE OUR DUTCH BABY. I'M GOING TO DO THIS
I'M GOING TO DO THIS
I'M GOING TO DO THIS BEFORE
I'M GOING TO DO THIS BEFORE THE
I'M GOING TO DO THIS BEFORE THE SHOW
I'M GOING TO DO THIS BEFORE THE SHOW ENDS.
BEFORE THE SHOW ENDS.
BEFORE THE SHOW ENDS. YOU
BEFORE THE SHOW ENDS. YOU WANT
BEFORE THE SHOW ENDS. YOU WANT TO
BEFORE THE SHOW ENDS. YOU WANT TO PREHEAT
BEFORE THE SHOW ENDS. YOU WANT TO PREHEAT YOUR
YOU WANT TO PREHEAT YOUR
YOU WANT TO PREHEAT YOUR PAN.
PAN.
PAN. THIS
PAN. THIS IS
PAN. THIS IS A
PAN. THIS IS A GERMAN
PAN. THIS IS A GERMAN BAKED
THIS IS A GERMAN BAKED
THIS IS A GERMAN BAKED PANCAKE.
PANCAKE.
PANCAKE. THIS
PANCAKE. THIS AND
PANCAKE. THIS AND THE
PANCAKE. THIS AND THE BREAD
THIS AND THE BREAD
THIS AND THE BREAD YOU'RE
THIS AND THE BREAD YOU'RE GOING
THIS AND THE BREAD YOU'RE GOING TO
THIS AND THE BREAD YOU'RE GOING TO SEE
THIS AND THE BREAD YOU'RE GOING TO SEE IN
THIS AND THE BREAD YOU'RE GOING TO SEE IN A
YOU'RE GOING TO SEE IN A
YOU'RE GOING TO SEE IN A SECOND
YOU'RE GOING TO SEE IN A SECOND IS
YOU'RE GOING TO SEE IN A SECOND IS ONE
YOU'RE GOING TO SEE IN A SECOND IS ONE OF
YOU'RE GOING TO SEE IN A SECOND IS ONE OF THE
SECOND IS ONE OF THE
SECOND IS ONE OF THE DISHES
SECOND IS ONE OF THE DISHES AND
SECOND IS ONE OF THE DISHES AND COOKINGS
SECOND IS ONE OF THE DISHES AND COOKINGS THAT
DISHES AND COOKINGS THAT
DISHES AND COOKINGS THAT THIS
DISHES AND COOKINGS THAT THIS TYPE
DISHES AND COOKINGS THAT THIS TYPE OF
DISHES AND COOKINGS THAT THIS TYPE OF COOKWARE
DISHES AND COOKINGS THAT THIS TYPE OF COOKWARE IS
THIS TYPE OF COOKWARE IS
THIS TYPE OF COOKWARE IS DESIGNED
THIS TYPE OF COOKWARE IS DESIGNED FOR,
THIS TYPE OF COOKWARE IS DESIGNED FOR, SOUGHT
DESIGNED FOR, SOUGHT
DESIGNED FOR, SOUGHT AFTER,
DESIGNED FOR, SOUGHT AFTER, AND
DESIGNED FOR, SOUGHT AFTER, AND SPENT
DESIGNED FOR, SOUGHT AFTER, AND SPENT HUGE
AFTER, AND SPENT HUGE
AFTER, AND SPENT HUGE MONEY
AFTER, AND SPENT HUGE MONEY ON
AFTER, AND SPENT HUGE MONEY ON BECAUSE
AFTER, AND SPENT HUGE MONEY ON BECAUSE OF
AFTER, AND SPENT HUGE MONEY ON BECAUSE OF THE
MONEY ON BECAUSE OF THE
MONEY ON BECAUSE OF THE WAY
MONEY ON BECAUSE OF THE WAY IT
MONEY ON BECAUSE OF THE WAY IT PERFORMS.
WAY IT PERFORMS.
WAY IT PERFORMS. NOW
WAY IT PERFORMS. NOW KITCHEN
WAY IT PERFORMS. NOW KITCHEN HQ
WAY IT PERFORMS. NOW KITCHEN HQ AND
WAY IT PERFORMS. NOW KITCHEN HQ AND HSN
NOW KITCHEN HQ AND HSN
NOW KITCHEN HQ AND HSN HAVE
NOW KITCHEN HQ AND HSN HAVE GIVEN
NOW KITCHEN HQ AND HSN HAVE GIVEN YOU
NOW KITCHEN HQ AND HSN HAVE GIVEN YOU A
NOW KITCHEN HQ AND HSN HAVE GIVEN YOU A WAY
NOW KITCHEN HQ AND HSN HAVE GIVEN YOU A WAY TO
HAVE GIVEN YOU A WAY TO
HAVE GIVEN YOU A WAY TO DO
HAVE GIVEN YOU A WAY TO DO THIS.
DO THIS.
DO THIS. IMAGINING
DO THIS. IMAGINING BEING
DO THIS. IMAGINING BEING ABLE
DO THIS. IMAGINING BEING ABLE TO
IMAGINING BEING ABLE TO
IMAGINING BEING ABLE TO DO
IMAGINING BEING ABLE TO DO THIS.
DO THIS.
DO THIS. WHEN
DO THIS. WHEN IT
DO THIS. WHEN IT COMES
DO THIS. WHEN IT COMES TIME
DO THIS. WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR
WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR
WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR FRESH
WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR FRESH BAKED
WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR FRESH BAKED BREAD
WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR FRESH BAKED BREAD IN
WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR FRESH BAKED BREAD IN A
FRESH BAKED BREAD IN A
FRESH BAKED BREAD IN A CAST
FRESH BAKED BREAD IN A CAST IRON
FRESH BAKED BREAD IN A CAST IRON CASSEROLE
FRESH BAKED BREAD IN A CAST IRON CASSEROLE PAN,
CAST IRON CASSEROLE PAN,
CAST IRON CASSEROLE PAN, YOU
CAST IRON CASSEROLE PAN, YOU HAVE
CAST IRON CASSEROLE PAN, YOU HAVE NO
CAST IRON CASSEROLE PAN, YOU HAVE NO IDEA
CAST IRON CASSEROLE PAN, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE MISSING,
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE MISSING, UNLESS
YOU'RE MISSING, UNLESS
YOU'RE MISSING, UNLESS YOU'VE
YOU'RE MISSING, UNLESS YOU'VE DONE
YOU'RE MISSING, UNLESS YOU'VE DONE IT.
YOU'VE DONE IT.
YOU'VE DONE IT. SO
YOU'VE DONE IT. SO GO
YOU'VE DONE IT. SO GO AHEAD,
YOU'VE DONE IT. SO GO AHEAD, TAKE
YOU'VE DONE IT. SO GO AHEAD, TAKE THAT
SO GO AHEAD, TAKE THAT
SO GO AHEAD, TAKE THAT SECOND
SO GO AHEAD, TAKE THAT SECOND OR
SO GO AHEAD, TAKE THAT SECOND OR TWO,
SO GO AHEAD, TAKE THAT SECOND OR TWO, AND
SO GO AHEAD, TAKE THAT SECOND OR TWO, AND JUST
SECOND OR TWO, AND JUST
SECOND OR TWO, AND JUST THROW
SECOND OR TWO, AND JUST THROW THESE
SECOND OR TWO, AND JUST THROW THESE DISHES
THROW THESE DISHES
THROW THESE DISHES TOGETHER.
TOGETHER.
TOGETHER. THEY
TOGETHER. THEY DON'T
TOGETHER. THEY DON'T TAKE
TOGETHER. THEY DON'T TAKE LONG.
THEY DON'T TAKE LONG.
THEY DON'T TAKE LONG. IT'S
THEY DON'T TAKE LONG. IT'S A
THEY DON'T TAKE LONG. IT'S A MATTER
THEY DON'T TAKE LONG. IT'S A MATTER OF
THEY DON'T TAKE LONG. IT'S A MATTER OF HAVING
IT'S A MATTER OF HAVING
IT'S A MATTER OF HAVING THE
IT'S A MATTER OF HAVING THE RIGHT
IT'S A MATTER OF HAVING THE RIGHT TOOLS
IT'S A MATTER OF HAVING THE RIGHT TOOLS TO
IT'S A MATTER OF HAVING THE RIGHT TOOLS TO COOK
THE RIGHT TOOLS TO COOK
THE RIGHT TOOLS TO COOK THEM
THE RIGHT TOOLS TO COOK THEM WITH.
THEM WITH.
THEM WITH. WHEN
THEM WITH. WHEN THAT
THEM WITH. WHEN THAT BREAD
THEM WITH. WHEN THAT BREAD IS
THEM WITH. WHEN THAT BREAD IS ALL
WHEN THAT BREAD IS ALL
WHEN THAT BREAD IS ALL DONE,
WHEN THAT BREAD IS ALL DONE, RIP
WHEN THAT BREAD IS ALL DONE, RIP THAT
WHEN THAT BREAD IS ALL DONE, RIP THAT RIGHT
WHEN THAT BREAD IS ALL DONE, RIP THAT RIGHT OUT
DONE, RIP THAT RIGHT OUT
DONE, RIP THAT RIGHT OUT OF
DONE, RIP THAT RIGHT OUT OF THERE.
OF THERE.
OF THERE. NOW,
OF THERE. NOW, FOR
OF THERE. NOW, FOR OUR
OF THERE. NOW, FOR OUR BEAUTIFUL
NOW, FOR OUR BEAUTIFUL
NOW, FOR OUR BEAUTIFUL STEW
NOW, FOR OUR BEAUTIFUL STEW FOR
NOW, FOR OUR BEAUTIFUL STEW FOR OUR
NOW, FOR OUR BEAUTIFUL STEW FOR OUR NEXT
STEW FOR OUR NEXT
STEW FOR OUR NEXT PRESENTATION,
STEW FOR OUR NEXT PRESENTATION, GO
STEW FOR OUR NEXT PRESENTATION, GO AHEAD
PRESENTATION, GO AHEAD
PRESENTATION, GO AHEAD AND
PRESENTATION, GO AHEAD AND SERVE
PRESENTATION, GO AHEAD AND SERVE IT
PRESENTATION, GO AHEAD AND SERVE IT IN
PRESENTATION, GO AHEAD AND SERVE IT IN HERE.
AND SERVE IT IN HERE.
AND SERVE IT IN HERE. IF
AND SERVE IT IN HERE. IF YOU'VE
AND SERVE IT IN HERE. IF YOU'VE GOT
AND SERVE IT IN HERE. IF YOU'VE GOT THE
AND SERVE IT IN HERE. IF YOU'VE GOT THE CHEF
IF YOU'VE GOT THE CHEF
IF YOU'VE GOT THE CHEF HANDS,
IF YOU'VE GOT THE CHEF HANDS, GO
IF YOU'VE GOT THE CHEF HANDS, GO AHEAD
IF YOU'VE GOT THE CHEF HANDS, GO AHEAD AND
IF YOU'VE GOT THE CHEF HANDS, GO AHEAD AND HOLD
HANDS, GO AHEAD AND HOLD
HANDS, GO AHEAD AND HOLD THIS
HANDS, GO AHEAD AND HOLD THIS GOOFY
HANDS, GO AHEAD AND HOLD THIS GOOFY HOT
HANDS, GO AHEAD AND HOLD THIS GOOFY HOT BREAD
THIS GOOFY HOT BREAD
THIS GOOFY HOT BREAD THAT'S
THIS GOOFY HOT BREAD THAT'S REMOVING
THIS GOOFY HOT BREAD THAT'S REMOVING MY
THAT'S REMOVING MY
THAT'S REMOVING MY FINGERPRINTS
THAT'S REMOVING MY FINGERPRINTS AS
THAT'S REMOVING MY FINGERPRINTS AS WE
FINGERPRINTS AS WE
FINGERPRINTS AS WE SPEAK.
SPEAK.
SPEAK. I
SPEAK. I PICKED
SPEAK. I PICKED THIS
SPEAK. I PICKED THIS UP
SPEAK. I PICKED THIS UP AND
I PICKED THIS UP AND
I PICKED THIS UP AND THOUGHT,
I PICKED THIS UP AND THOUGHT, MARC
I PICKED THIS UP AND THOUGHT, MARC THAT
I PICKED THIS UP AND THOUGHT, MARC THAT WAS
I PICKED THIS UP AND THOUGHT, MARC THAT WAS A
THOUGHT, MARC THAT WAS A
THOUGHT, MARC THAT WAS A HORRIBLE
THOUGHT, MARC THAT WAS A HORRIBLE IDEA,
THOUGHT, MARC THAT WAS A HORRIBLE IDEA, BUT
HORRIBLE IDEA, BUT
HORRIBLE IDEA, BUT YOU'VE
HORRIBLE IDEA, BUT YOU'VE GOT
HORRIBLE IDEA, BUT YOU'VE GOT TO
HORRIBLE IDEA, BUT YOU'VE GOT TO FINISH.
YOU'VE GOT TO FINISH.
YOU'VE GOT TO FINISH. THERE
YOU'VE GOT TO FINISH. THERE WE
YOU'VE GOT TO FINISH. THERE WE GO,
YOU'VE GOT TO FINISH. THERE WE GO, LET'S
YOU'VE GOT TO FINISH. THERE WE GO, LET'S BURN
THERE WE GO, LET'S BURN
THERE WE GO, LET'S BURN THE
THERE WE GO, LET'S BURN THE OTHER
THERE WE GO, LET'S BURN THE OTHER FINGERS,
THERE WE GO, LET'S BURN THE OTHER FINGERS, AND
THE OTHER FINGERS, AND
THE OTHER FINGERS, AND PERFECT.
PERFECT.
PERFECT. GUYS,
PERFECT. GUYS, THAT'S
PERFECT. GUYS, THAT'S WHAT
PERFECT. GUYS, THAT'S WHAT WE'RE
GUYS, THAT'S WHAT WE'RE
GUYS, THAT'S WHAT WE'RE TALKING
GUYS, THAT'S WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT.
TALKING ABOUT.
TALKING ABOUT. OUR
TALKING ABOUT. OUR PORK
TALKING ABOUT. OUR PORK MEDALLIONS
TALKING ABOUT. OUR PORK MEDALLIONS ARE
OUR PORK MEDALLIONS ARE
OUR PORK MEDALLIONS ARE ALL
OUR PORK MEDALLIONS ARE ALL DONE.
ALL DONE.
ALL DONE. LET
ALL DONE. LET ME
ALL DONE. LET ME GO
ALL DONE. LET ME GO AHEAD
ALL DONE. LET ME GO AHEAD AND
LET ME GO AHEAD AND
LET ME GO AHEAD AND BRING
LET ME GO AHEAD AND BRING THESE
LET ME GO AHEAD AND BRING THESE OUT
LET ME GO AHEAD AND BRING THESE OUT FOR
LET ME GO AHEAD AND BRING THESE OUT FOR A
BRING THESE OUT FOR A
BRING THESE OUT FOR A SECOND,
BRING THESE OUT FOR A SECOND, JUST
BRING THESE OUT FOR A SECOND, JUST LIKE
BRING THESE OUT FOR A SECOND, JUST LIKE THAT.
SECOND, JUST LIKE THAT.
SECOND, JUST LIKE THAT. THAT
SECOND, JUST LIKE THAT. THAT DUTCH
SECOND, JUST LIKE THAT. THAT DUTCH OVEN
SECOND, JUST LIKE THAT. THAT DUTCH OVEN GOT
SECOND, JUST LIKE THAT. THAT DUTCH OVEN GOT IN
THAT DUTCH OVEN GOT IN
THAT DUTCH OVEN GOT IN THERE
THAT DUTCH OVEN GOT IN THERE RIGHT,
THAT DUTCH OVEN GOT IN THERE RIGHT, CAT?
THERE RIGHT, CAT?
THERE RIGHT, CAT? GOOD.
GOOD.
GOOD. >>
GOOD. >> Host:
GOOD. >> Host: THESE
GOOD. >> Host: THESE GUYS
GOOD. >> Host: THESE GUYS ARE
>> Host: THESE GUYS ARE
>> Host: THESE GUYS ARE WORKING
>> Host: THESE GUYS ARE WORKING MIRACLES
>> Host: THESE GUYS ARE WORKING MIRACLES OUT
WORKING MIRACLES OUT
WORKING MIRACLES OUT HERE.
HERE.
HERE. SEVEN
HERE. SEVEN MINUTES
HERE. SEVEN MINUTES LEFT.
SEVEN MINUTES LEFT.
SEVEN MINUTES LEFT. WE'VE
SEVEN MINUTES LEFT. WE'VE DONE
SEVEN MINUTES LEFT. WE'VE DONE OUR
SEVEN MINUTES LEFT. WE'VE DONE OUR FABULOUS
WE'VE DONE OUR FABULOUS
WE'VE DONE OUR FABULOUS PORK
WE'VE DONE OUR FABULOUS PORK MEDALLIONS.
PORK MEDALLIONS.
PORK MEDALLIONS. WE'RE
PORK MEDALLIONS. WE'RE DOING
PORK MEDALLIONS. WE'RE DOING THE
PORK MEDALLIONS. WE'RE DOING THE DUTCH
WE'RE DOING THE DUTCH
WE'RE DOING THE DUTCH BABY.
BABY.
BABY. WE'RE
BABY. WE'RE DOING
BABY. WE'RE DOING THE
BABY. WE'RE DOING THE MONKEY
WE'RE DOING THE MONKEY
WE'RE DOING THE MONKEY BREAD.
BREAD.
BREAD. SO
BREAD. SO MUCH
BREAD. SO MUCH WITH
BREAD. SO MUCH WITH THIS
BREAD. SO MUCH WITH THIS YOU'VE
SO MUCH WITH THIS YOU'VE
SO MUCH WITH THIS YOU'VE GOT
SO MUCH WITH THIS YOU'VE GOT TO
SO MUCH WITH THIS YOU'VE GOT TO GET
SO MUCH WITH THIS YOU'VE GOT TO GET THIS
SO MUCH WITH THIS YOU'VE GOT TO GET THIS HOME.
GOT TO GET THIS HOME.
GOT TO GET THIS HOME. WE
GOT TO GET THIS HOME. WE LAUNCH
GOT TO GET THIS HOME. WE LAUNCH THE
GOT TO GET THIS HOME. WE LAUNCH THE ORIGINAL
WE LAUNCH THE ORIGINAL
WE LAUNCH THE ORIGINAL FRYPAN
WE LAUNCH THE ORIGINAL FRYPAN SET
WE LAUNCH THE ORIGINAL FRYPAN SET IN
WE LAUNCH THE ORIGINAL FRYPAN SET IN JANUARY.
FRYPAN SET IN JANUARY.
FRYPAN SET IN JANUARY. IT
FRYPAN SET IN JANUARY. IT WENT
FRYPAN SET IN JANUARY. IT WENT ON
FRYPAN SET IN JANUARY. IT WENT ON TO
FRYPAN SET IN JANUARY. IT WENT ON TO BE
FRYPAN SET IN JANUARY. IT WENT ON TO BE A
FRYPAN SET IN JANUARY. IT WENT ON TO BE A HUGE
IT WENT ON TO BE A HUGE
IT WENT ON TO BE A HUGE CUSTOMER
IT WENT ON TO BE A HUGE CUSTOMER PICK
IT WENT ON TO BE A HUGE CUSTOMER PICK WITH
IT WENT ON TO BE A HUGE CUSTOMER PICK WITH OVER
CUSTOMER PICK WITH OVER
CUSTOMER PICK WITH OVER 300
CUSTOMER PICK WITH OVER 300 REVIEWS.
300 REVIEWS.
300 REVIEWS. PEOPLE
300 REVIEWS. PEOPLE LOVE
300 REVIEWS. PEOPLE LOVE IT.
PEOPLE LOVE IT.
PEOPLE LOVE IT. REAL
PEOPLE LOVE IT. REAL CAST
PEOPLE LOVE IT. REAL CAST IRON
PEOPLE LOVE IT. REAL CAST IRON REALLY
REAL CAST IRON REALLY
REAL CAST IRON REALLY GOES
REAL CAST IRON REALLY GOES IN
REAL CAST IRON REALLY GOES IN THE
REAL CAST IRON REALLY GOES IN THE DISHWASHER.
GOES IN THE DISHWASHER.
GOES IN THE DISHWASHER. REAL
GOES IN THE DISHWASHER. REAL CAST
GOES IN THE DISHWASHER. REAL CAST IRON
GOES IN THE DISHWASHER. REAL CAST IRON THAT
REAL CAST IRON THAT
REAL CAST IRON THAT REALLY
REAL CAST IRON THAT REALLY HOLDS
REAL CAST IRON THAT REALLY HOLDS ITS
REAL CAST IRON THAT REALLY HOLDS ITS HEAT,
REALLY HOLDS ITS HEAT,
REALLY HOLDS ITS HEAT, JUST
REALLY HOLDS ITS HEAT, JUST LIKE
REALLY HOLDS ITS HEAT, JUST LIKE YOU
REALLY HOLDS ITS HEAT, JUST LIKE YOU EVER
JUST LIKE YOU EVER
JUST LIKE YOU EVER IMAGINED,
JUST LIKE YOU EVER IMAGINED, BUT
JUST LIKE YOU EVER IMAGINED, BUT THIS
JUST LIKE YOU EVER IMAGINED, BUT THIS HAS
IMAGINED, BUT THIS HAS
IMAGINED, BUT THIS HAS REAL
IMAGINED, BUT THIS HAS REAL NONSTICK.
REAL NONSTICK.
REAL NONSTICK. YOU
REAL NONSTICK. YOU DON'T
REAL NONSTICK. YOU DON'T NEED
REAL NONSTICK. YOU DON'T NEED TO
REAL NONSTICK. YOU DON'T NEED TO BABY
YOU DON'T NEED TO BABY
YOU DON'T NEED TO BABY IT.
IT.
IT. YOU'RE
IT. YOU'RE NOT
IT. YOU'RE NOT WORRIED
IT. YOU'RE NOT WORRIED ABOUT
YOU'RE NOT WORRIED ABOUT
YOU'RE NOT WORRIED ABOUT IT.
IT.
IT. THERE'S
IT. THERE'S NO
IT. THERE'S NO MAINTENANCE
THERE'S NO MAINTENANCE
THERE'S NO MAINTENANCE ISSUES.
ISSUES.
ISSUES. THIS
ISSUES. THIS DOES
ISSUES. THIS DOES EVERYTHING.
THIS DOES EVERYTHING.
THIS DOES EVERYTHING. WE'RE
THIS DOES EVERYTHING. WE'RE FRYING
THIS DOES EVERYTHING. WE'RE FRYING AS
THIS DOES EVERYTHING. WE'RE FRYING AS WELL.
WE'RE FRYING AS WELL.
WE'RE FRYING AS WELL. >>
WE'RE FRYING AS WELL. >> Guest:
WE'RE FRYING AS WELL. >> Guest: WE'RE
WE'RE FRYING AS WELL. >> Guest: WE'RE ACTUALLY
>> Guest: WE'RE ACTUALLY
>> Guest: WE'RE ACTUALLY GOING
>> Guest: WE'RE ACTUALLY GOING TO
>> Guest: WE'RE ACTUALLY GOING TO FRY
>> Guest: WE'RE ACTUALLY GOING TO FRY IN
>> Guest: WE'RE ACTUALLY GOING TO FRY IN IT
>> Guest: WE'RE ACTUALLY GOING TO FRY IN IT AS
GOING TO FRY IN IT AS
GOING TO FRY IN IT AS WELL.
WELL.
WELL. WHAT'S
WELL. WHAT'S GREAT
WELL. WHAT'S GREAT ABOUT
WHAT'S GREAT ABOUT
WHAT'S GREAT ABOUT FRYING
WHAT'S GREAT ABOUT FRYING IN
WHAT'S GREAT ABOUT FRYING IN THESE,
WHAT'S GREAT ABOUT FRYING IN THESE, THEY
FRYING IN THESE, THEY
FRYING IN THESE, THEY HAVE
FRYING IN THESE, THEY HAVE THOSE
FRYING IN THESE, THEY HAVE THOSE HIGH
FRYING IN THESE, THEY HAVE THOSE HIGH SIDE
HAVE THOSE HIGH SIDE
HAVE THOSE HIGH SIDE WALLS,
HAVE THOSE HIGH SIDE WALLS, IF
HAVE THOSE HIGH SIDE WALLS, IF YOU'RE
HAVE THOSE HIGH SIDE WALLS, IF YOU'RE DOING
WALLS, IF YOU'RE DOING
WALLS, IF YOU'RE DOING FRIED
WALLS, IF YOU'RE DOING FRIED CHICKEN
WALLS, IF YOU'RE DOING FRIED CHICKEN OR
FRIED CHICKEN OR
FRIED CHICKEN OR BROCCOLI
FRIED CHICKEN OR BROCCOLI CHEDDAR
FRIED CHICKEN OR BROCCOLI CHEDDAR BALLS,
BROCCOLI CHEDDAR BALLS,
BROCCOLI CHEDDAR BALLS, OUT
BROCCOLI CHEDDAR BALLS, OUT OF
BROCCOLI CHEDDAR BALLS, OUT OF THIS
BROCCOLI CHEDDAR BALLS, OUT OF THIS WORLD.
OUT OF THIS WORLD.
OUT OF THIS WORLD. THAT
OUT OF THIS WORLD. THAT LID,
OUT OF THIS WORLD. THAT LID, REMEMBER,
OUT OF THIS WORLD. THAT LID, REMEMBER, NOT
THAT LID, REMEMBER, NOT
THAT LID, REMEMBER, NOT ONLY
THAT LID, REMEMBER, NOT ONLY IS
THAT LID, REMEMBER, NOT ONLY IS IT
THAT LID, REMEMBER, NOT ONLY IS IT YOUR
THAT LID, REMEMBER, NOT ONLY IS IT YOUR GRILL
ONLY IS IT YOUR GRILL
ONLY IS IT YOUR GRILL PAN
ONLY IS IT YOUR GRILL PAN LID,
ONLY IS IT YOUR GRILL PAN LID, BUT
ONLY IS IT YOUR GRILL PAN LID, BUT IT'S
ONLY IS IT YOUR GRILL PAN LID, BUT IT'S ALSO
PAN LID, BUT IT'S ALSO
PAN LID, BUT IT'S ALSO YOUR
PAN LID, BUT IT'S ALSO YOUR BRAISING
PAN LID, BUT IT'S ALSO YOUR BRAISING LID.
YOUR BRAISING LID.
YOUR BRAISING LID. WHAT
YOUR BRAISING LID. WHAT A
YOUR BRAISING LID. WHAT A BRAISING
YOUR BRAISING LID. WHAT A BRAISING LID
WHAT A BRAISING LID
WHAT A BRAISING LID DOES,
WHAT A BRAISING LID DOES, IS
WHAT A BRAISING LID DOES, IS IT
WHAT A BRAISING LID DOES, IS IT GIVES
WHAT A BRAISING LID DOES, IS IT GIVES YOU
DOES, IS IT GIVES YOU
DOES, IS IT GIVES YOU THE
DOES, IS IT GIVES YOU THE WEIGHT
DOES, IS IT GIVES YOU THE WEIGHT NECESSARY
DOES, IS IT GIVES YOU THE WEIGHT NECESSARY TO
THE WEIGHT NECESSARY TO
THE WEIGHT NECESSARY TO SIT
THE WEIGHT NECESSARY TO SIT ON
THE WEIGHT NECESSARY TO SIT ON TOP
THE WEIGHT NECESSARY TO SIT ON TOP OF
THE WEIGHT NECESSARY TO SIT ON TOP OF A
THE WEIGHT NECESSARY TO SIT ON TOP OF A PAN
THE WEIGHT NECESSARY TO SIT ON TOP OF A PAN AND
SIT ON TOP OF A PAN AND
SIT ON TOP OF A PAN AND ALLOW
SIT ON TOP OF A PAN AND ALLOW THE
SIT ON TOP OF A PAN AND ALLOW THE CONDENSATION
ALLOW THE CONDENSATION
ALLOW THE CONDENSATION TO
ALLOW THE CONDENSATION TO GO
ALLOW THE CONDENSATION TO GO BACK
ALLOW THE CONDENSATION TO GO BACK UP,
ALLOW THE CONDENSATION TO GO BACK UP, AND
ALLOW THE CONDENSATION TO GO BACK UP, AND DRIP
TO GO BACK UP, AND DRIP
TO GO BACK UP, AND DRIP DOWN
TO GO BACK UP, AND DRIP DOWN INTO
TO GO BACK UP, AND DRIP DOWN INTO YOUR
TO GO BACK UP, AND DRIP DOWN INTO YOUR FOOD.
DOWN INTO YOUR FOOD.
DOWN INTO YOUR FOOD. IT
DOWN INTO YOUR FOOD. IT TAKES
DOWN INTO YOUR FOOD. IT TAKES WITH
DOWN INTO YOUR FOOD. IT TAKES WITH IT,
DOWN INTO YOUR FOOD. IT TAKES WITH IT, ALL
IT TAKES WITH IT, ALL
IT TAKES WITH IT, ALL THE
IT TAKES WITH IT, ALL THE TASTES
IT TAKES WITH IT, ALL THE TASTES AND
IT TAKES WITH IT, ALL THE TASTES AND FLAVORS.
THE TASTES AND FLAVORS.
THE TASTES AND FLAVORS. WHEN
THE TASTES AND FLAVORS. WHEN YOU'VE
THE TASTES AND FLAVORS. WHEN YOU'VE GOT
THE TASTES AND FLAVORS. WHEN YOU'VE GOT A
WHEN YOU'VE GOT A
WHEN YOU'VE GOT A BEAUTIFUL
WHEN YOU'VE GOT A BEAUTIFUL JAMBALAYA,
BEAUTIFUL JAMBALAYA,
BEAUTIFUL JAMBALAYA, SOME
BEAUTIFUL JAMBALAYA, SOME OF
BEAUTIFUL JAMBALAYA, SOME OF THESE
BEAUTIFUL JAMBALAYA, SOME OF THESE FOODS,
SOME OF THESE FOODS,
SOME OF THESE FOODS, WE'RE
SOME OF THESE FOODS, WE'RE ABBREVIATED
WE'RE ABBREVIATED
WE'RE ABBREVIATED TONIGHT.
TONIGHT.
TONIGHT. I
TONIGHT. I DON'T
TONIGHT. I DON'T KNOW
TONIGHT. I DON'T KNOW IF
TONIGHT. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU
TONIGHT. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN
I DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN
I DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN SEE
I DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN SEE INSIDE
I DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN SEE INSIDE BUT
I DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN SEE INSIDE BUT THERE'S
SEE INSIDE BUT THERE'S
SEE INSIDE BUT THERE'S NO
SEE INSIDE BUT THERE'S NO STICKING.
NO STICKING.
NO STICKING. WE'RE
NO STICKING. WE'RE DEGLAZING
NO STICKING. WE'RE DEGLAZING THIS
WE'RE DEGLAZING THIS
WE'RE DEGLAZING THIS PAN.
PAN.
PAN. THAT
PAN. THAT MIGHT
PAN. THAT MIGHT SEEM
PAN. THAT MIGHT SEEM LIKE
PAN. THAT MIGHT SEEM LIKE A
THAT MIGHT SEEM LIKE A
THAT MIGHT SEEM LIKE A SILLY
THAT MIGHT SEEM LIKE A SILLY THING.
SILLY THING.
SILLY THING. HERE'S
SILLY THING. HERE'S WHAT
SILLY THING. HERE'S WHAT YOU
SILLY THING. HERE'S WHAT YOU HAVE
SILLY THING. HERE'S WHAT YOU HAVE TO
HERE'S WHAT YOU HAVE TO
HERE'S WHAT YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER.
REMEMBER.
REMEMBER. ONE
REMEMBER. ONE OF
REMEMBER. ONE OF THE
REMEMBER. ONE OF THE THINGS
REMEMBER. ONE OF THE THINGS AGAIN
ONE OF THE THINGS AGAIN
ONE OF THE THINGS AGAIN THAT
ONE OF THE THINGS AGAIN THAT WE
ONE OF THE THINGS AGAIN THAT WE LOST
ONE OF THE THINGS AGAIN THAT WE LOST WHEN
ONE OF THE THINGS AGAIN THAT WE LOST WHEN WE
THAT WE LOST WHEN WE
THAT WE LOST WHEN WE WENT
THAT WE LOST WHEN WE WENT TO
THAT WE LOST WHEN WE WENT TO THAT
THAT WE LOST WHEN WE WENT TO THAT NONSTICK
WENT TO THAT NONSTICK
WENT TO THAT NONSTICK COOKWARE
WENT TO THAT NONSTICK COOKWARE WAS
WENT TO THAT NONSTICK COOKWARE WAS THAT
COOKWARE WAS THAT
COOKWARE WAS THAT ABILITY
COOKWARE WAS THAT ABILITY TO
COOKWARE WAS THAT ABILITY TO CREATE
COOKWARE WAS THAT ABILITY TO CREATE DISHES
ABILITY TO CREATE DISHES
ABILITY TO CREATE DISHES WITH
ABILITY TO CREATE DISHES WITH THESE
ABILITY TO CREATE DISHES WITH THESE REALLY
ABILITY TO CREATE DISHES WITH THESE REALLY NICE
WITH THESE REALLY NICE
WITH THESE REALLY NICE REDUCTIONS
WITH THESE REALLY NICE REDUCTIONS IN
REDUCTIONS IN
REDUCTIONS IN SEASONINGS.
SEASONINGS.
SEASONINGS. WHAT
SEASONINGS. WHAT ENDS
SEASONINGS. WHAT ENDS UP
SEASONINGS. WHAT ENDS UP HAPPENING,
WHAT ENDS UP HAPPENING,
WHAT ENDS UP HAPPENING, THIS
WHAT ENDS UP HAPPENING, THIS IS
WHAT ENDS UP HAPPENING, THIS IS DESIGNED
WHAT ENDS UP HAPPENING, THIS IS DESIGNED TO
WHAT ENDS UP HAPPENING, THIS IS DESIGNED TO PULL
THIS IS DESIGNED TO PULL
THIS IS DESIGNED TO PULL THOSE
THIS IS DESIGNED TO PULL THOSE LITTLE
THIS IS DESIGNED TO PULL THOSE LITTLE BITS
THIS IS DESIGNED TO PULL THOSE LITTLE BITS OVER
THOSE LITTLE BITS OVER
THOSE LITTLE BITS OVER THE
THOSE LITTLE BITS OVER THE PAN.
THE PAN.
THE PAN. WHEN
THE PAN. WHEN YOU'RE
THE PAN. WHEN YOU'RE WORKING
THE PAN. WHEN YOU'RE WORKING WITH
WHEN YOU'RE WORKING WITH
WHEN YOU'RE WORKING WITH BASICALLY
WHEN YOU'RE WORKING WITH BASICALLY GLASS,
WHEN YOU'RE WORKING WITH BASICALLY GLASS, THERE
BASICALLY GLASS, THERE
BASICALLY GLASS, THERE ARE
BASICALLY GLASS, THERE ARE NO
BASICALLY GLASS, THERE ARE NO LITTLE
BASICALLY GLASS, THERE ARE NO LITTLE BITS
BASICALLY GLASS, THERE ARE NO LITTLE BITS TO
ARE NO LITTLE BITS TO
ARE NO LITTLE BITS TO PULL
ARE NO LITTLE BITS TO PULL UP.
PULL UP.
PULL UP. YOU
PULL UP. YOU WANT
PULL UP. YOU WANT TO
PULL UP. YOU WANT TO MAKE
PULL UP. YOU WANT TO MAKE SURE
YOU WANT TO MAKE SURE
YOU WANT TO MAKE SURE CAST
YOU WANT TO MAKE SURE CAST IRON
YOU WANT TO MAKE SURE CAST IRON IS
YOU WANT TO MAKE SURE CAST IRON IS GIVING
YOU WANT TO MAKE SURE CAST IRON IS GIVING YOU
CAST IRON IS GIVING YOU
CAST IRON IS GIVING YOU NOT
CAST IRON IS GIVING YOU NOT ONLY
CAST IRON IS GIVING YOU NOT ONLY THAT
NOT ONLY THAT
NOT ONLY THAT rEXPERIENCE,
NOT ONLY THAT rEXPERIENCE, NOT
NOT ONLY THAT rEXPERIENCE, NOT ONLY
NOT ONLY THAT rEXPERIENCE, NOT ONLY ARE
rEXPERIENCE, NOT ONLY ARE
rEXPERIENCE, NOT ONLY ARE YOU
rEXPERIENCE, NOT ONLY ARE YOU GETTING
rEXPERIENCE, NOT ONLY ARE YOU GETTING THIS
YOU GETTING THIS
YOU GETTING THIS REDUCTION
YOU GETTING THIS REDUCTION IN
YOU GETTING THIS REDUCTION IN THIS
REDUCTION IN THIS
REDUCTION IN THIS BEAUTIFUL
REDUCTION IN THIS BEAUTIFUL SAUCE,
REDUCTION IN THIS BEAUTIFUL SAUCE, BUT
BEAUTIFUL SAUCE, BUT
BEAUTIFUL SAUCE, BUT THIS
BEAUTIFUL SAUCE, BUT THIS IS
BEAUTIFUL SAUCE, BUT THIS IS WHAT
BEAUTIFUL SAUCE, BUT THIS IS WHAT I
BEAUTIFUL SAUCE, BUT THIS IS WHAT I WANT
BEAUTIFUL SAUCE, BUT THIS IS WHAT I WANT YOU
THIS IS WHAT I WANT YOU
THIS IS WHAT I WANT YOU TO
THIS IS WHAT I WANT YOU TO SEE.
TO SEE.
TO SEE. WE'RE
TO SEE. WE'RE GOING
TO SEE. WE'RE GOING TO
TO SEE. WE'RE GOING TO PICK
TO SEE. WE'RE GOING TO PICK OUR
WE'RE GOING TO PICK OUR
WE'RE GOING TO PICK OUR DISHES
WE'RE GOING TO PICK OUR DISHES TO
WE'RE GOING TO PICK OUR DISHES TO DO
WE'RE GOING TO PICK OUR DISHES TO DO ON
WE'RE GOING TO PICK OUR DISHES TO DO ON AIR.
DISHES TO DO ON AIR.
DISHES TO DO ON AIR. WHATEVER.
WHATEVER.
WHATEVER. YOU
WHATEVER. YOU DON'T
WHATEVER. YOU DON'T NECESSARILY
YOU DON'T NECESSARILY
YOU DON'T NECESSARILY EAT
YOU DON'T NECESSARILY EAT LIKE
YOU DON'T NECESSARILY EAT LIKE THIS,
YOU DON'T NECESSARILY EAT LIKE THIS, BUT
YOU DON'T NECESSARILY EAT LIKE THIS, BUT NO
EAT LIKE THIS, BUT NO
EAT LIKE THIS, BUT NO MATTER
EAT LIKE THIS, BUT NO MATTER WHAT
EAT LIKE THIS, BUT NO MATTER WHAT YOU'RE
MATTER WHAT YOU'RE
MATTER WHAT YOU'RE COOKING,
MATTER WHAT YOU'RE COOKING, THAT
MATTER WHAT YOU'RE COOKING, THAT YOU'RE
COOKING, THAT YOU'RE
COOKING, THAT YOU'RE GOING
COOKING, THAT YOU'RE GOING TO
COOKING, THAT YOU'RE GOING TO APPRECIATE.
GOING TO APPRECIATE.
GOING TO APPRECIATE. YOU'RE
GOING TO APPRECIATE. YOU'RE GOING
GOING TO APPRECIATE. YOU'RE GOING TO
YOU'RE GOING TO
YOU'RE GOING TO APPRECIATE
YOU'RE GOING TO APPRECIATE THAT
YOU'RE GOING TO APPRECIATE THAT CLEANUP
APPRECIATE THAT CLEANUP
APPRECIATE THAT CLEANUP NO
APPRECIATE THAT CLEANUP NO MATTER
APPRECIATE THAT CLEANUP NO MATTER WHAT
APPRECIATE THAT CLEANUP NO MATTER WHAT IT
APPRECIATE THAT CLEANUP NO MATTER WHAT IT IS.
NO MATTER WHAT IT IS.
NO MATTER WHAT IT IS. AND
NO MATTER WHAT IT IS. AND IF
NO MATTER WHAT IT IS. AND IF YOU'RE
NO MATTER WHAT IT IS. AND IF YOU'RE USING
NO MATTER WHAT IT IS. AND IF YOU'RE USING CAST
AND IF YOU'RE USING CAST
AND IF YOU'RE USING CAST IRON,
AND IF YOU'RE USING CAST IRON, AND
AND IF YOU'RE USING CAST IRON, AND YOU
AND IF YOU'RE USING CAST IRON, AND YOU DEGLAZE
IRON, AND YOU DEGLAZE
IRON, AND YOU DEGLAZE SOMETHING
IRON, AND YOU DEGLAZE SOMETHING LIKE
IRON, AND YOU DEGLAZE SOMETHING LIKE WINE,
SOMETHING LIKE WINE,
SOMETHING LIKE WINE, NORMALLY,
SOMETHING LIKE WINE, NORMALLY, YOU
SOMETHING LIKE WINE, NORMALLY, YOU HAVE
SOMETHING LIKE WINE, NORMALLY, YOU HAVE TO
SOMETHING LIKE WINE, NORMALLY, YOU HAVE TO GO
NORMALLY, YOU HAVE TO GO
NORMALLY, YOU HAVE TO GO AHEAD
NORMALLY, YOU HAVE TO GO AHEAD AND
NORMALLY, YOU HAVE TO GO AHEAD AND RESEASON
NORMALLY, YOU HAVE TO GO AHEAD AND RESEASON YOUR
AHEAD AND RESEASON YOUR
AHEAD AND RESEASON YOUR PAN,
AHEAD AND RESEASON YOUR PAN, BUT
AHEAD AND RESEASON YOUR PAN, BUT YOU
AHEAD AND RESEASON YOUR PAN, BUT YOU DON'T
AHEAD AND RESEASON YOUR PAN, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE
PAN, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE
PAN, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO
PAN, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO
PAN, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THAT
PAN, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THAT THIS
PAN, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THAT THIS TIME
TO DO THAT THIS TIME
TO DO THAT THIS TIME AROUND,
TO DO THAT THIS TIME AROUND, BECAUSE
TO DO THAT THIS TIME AROUND, BECAUSE OUR
TO DO THAT THIS TIME AROUND, BECAUSE OUR PAN
AROUND, BECAUSE OUR PAN
AROUND, BECAUSE OUR PAN DOESN'T
AROUND, BECAUSE OUR PAN DOESN'T NEED
AROUND, BECAUSE OUR PAN DOESN'T NEED TO
AROUND, BECAUSE OUR PAN DOESN'T NEED TO BE
DOESN'T NEED TO BE
DOESN'T NEED TO BE SEASONED
DOESN'T NEED TO BE SEASONED TO
DOESN'T NEED TO BE SEASONED TO KEEP
DOESN'T NEED TO BE SEASONED TO KEEP IT
SEASONED TO KEEP IT
SEASONED TO KEEP IT NONSTICK.
NONSTICK.
NONSTICK. IF
NONSTICK. IF YOU
NONSTICK. IF YOU WANT
NONSTICK. IF YOU WANT TO
NONSTICK. IF YOU WANT TO TALK
IF YOU WANT TO TALK
IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT
IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT NONSTICK
ABOUT NONSTICK
ABOUT NONSTICK PROPERTIES,
ABOUT NONSTICK PROPERTIES, LET'S
ABOUT NONSTICK PROPERTIES, LET'S GO
PROPERTIES, LET'S GO
PROPERTIES, LET'S GO AHEAD
PROPERTIES, LET'S GO AHEAD AND
PROPERTIES, LET'S GO AHEAD AND REALLY
PROPERTIES, LET'S GO AHEAD AND REALLY PUT
AHEAD AND REALLY PUT
AHEAD AND REALLY PUT THIS
AHEAD AND REALLY PUT THIS TO
AHEAD AND REALLY PUT THIS TO THE
AHEAD AND REALLY PUT THIS TO THE TEST,
AHEAD AND REALLY PUT THIS TO THE TEST, GUYS.
THIS TO THE TEST, GUYS.
THIS TO THE TEST, GUYS. I
THIS TO THE TEST, GUYS. I JUST
THIS TO THE TEST, GUYS. I JUST PUT
THIS TO THE TEST, GUYS. I JUST PUT SUGAR
THIS TO THE TEST, GUYS. I JUST PUT SUGAR IN
I JUST PUT SUGAR IN
I JUST PUT SUGAR IN THERE
I JUST PUT SUGAR IN THERE BY
I JUST PUT SUGAR IN THERE BY ITSELF.
THERE BY ITSELF.
THERE BY ITSELF. WE'RE
THERE BY ITSELF. WE'RE GOING
THERE BY ITSELF. WE'RE GOING TO
THERE BY ITSELF. WE'RE GOING TO LEAVE
WE'RE GOING TO LEAVE
WE'RE GOING TO LEAVE THAT
WE'RE GOING TO LEAVE THAT AS
WE'RE GOING TO LEAVE THAT AS IS.
THAT AS IS.
THAT AS IS. >>
THAT AS IS. >> Host:
THAT AS IS. >> Host: WORKS
THAT AS IS. >> Host: WORKS ON
>> Host: WORKS ON
>> Host: WORKS ON INDUCTION
>> Host: WORKS ON INDUCTION OR
>> Host: WORKS ON INDUCTION OR ANY
>> Host: WORKS ON INDUCTION OR ANY STOVE
INDUCTION OR ANY STOVE
INDUCTION OR ANY STOVE TOP.
TOP.
TOP. >>
TOP. >> Guest:
TOP. >> Guest: LET'S
TOP. >> Guest: LET'S GO
>> Guest: LET'S GO
>> Guest: LET'S GO AHEAD,
>> Guest: LET'S GO AHEAD, WE'VE
>> Guest: LET'S GO AHEAD, WE'VE GOT
>> Guest: LET'S GO AHEAD, WE'VE GOT OUR
AHEAD, WE'VE GOT OUR
AHEAD, WE'VE GOT OUR SUGAR
AHEAD, WE'VE GOT OUR SUGAR MELTING,
AHEAD, WE'VE GOT OUR SUGAR MELTING, OUR
SUGAR MELTING, OUR
SUGAR MELTING, OUR FRYER'S
SUGAR MELTING, OUR FRYER'S FRYING.
FRYER'S FRYING.
FRYER'S FRYING. LET'S
FRYER'S FRYING. LET'S SEE
FRYER'S FRYING. LET'S SEE WHAT'S
FRYER'S FRYING. LET'S SEE WHAT'S GOING
LET'S SEE WHAT'S GOING
LET'S SEE WHAT'S GOING ON
LET'S SEE WHAT'S GOING ON IN
LET'S SEE WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE
LET'S SEE WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE OVEN.
ON IN THE OVEN.
ON IN THE OVEN. THAT'S
ON IN THE OVEN. THAT'S THE
ON IN THE OVEN. THAT'S THE FUN
ON IN THE OVEN. THAT'S THE FUN PART
ON IN THE OVEN. THAT'S THE FUN PART OF
THAT'S THE FUN PART OF
THAT'S THE FUN PART OF IT,
THAT'S THE FUN PART OF IT, GUYS.
IT, GUYS.
IT, GUYS. OUR
IT, GUYS. OUR DUTCH
IT, GUYS. OUR DUTCH OVEN'S
IT, GUYS. OUR DUTCH OVEN'S GOOD.
OUR DUTCH OVEN'S GOOD.
OUR DUTCH OVEN'S GOOD. I'VE
OUR DUTCH OVEN'S GOOD. I'VE GOT
OUR DUTCH OVEN'S GOOD. I'VE GOT TO
OUR DUTCH OVEN'S GOOD. I'VE GOT TO TELL
OUR DUTCH OVEN'S GOOD. I'VE GOT TO TELL YOU
I'VE GOT TO TELL YOU
I'VE GOT TO TELL YOU BETWEEN
I'VE GOT TO TELL YOU BETWEEN ALL
I'VE GOT TO TELL YOU BETWEEN ALL THE
I'VE GOT TO TELL YOU BETWEEN ALL THE COLORS
BETWEEN ALL THE COLORS
BETWEEN ALL THE COLORS AND
BETWEEN ALL THE COLORS AND EVERYTHING
BETWEEN ALL THE COLORS AND EVERYTHING YOU'RE
AND EVERYTHING YOU'RE
AND EVERYTHING YOU'RE ABLE
AND EVERYTHING YOU'RE ABLE TO
AND EVERYTHING YOU'RE ABLE TO GET,
AND EVERYTHING YOU'RE ABLE TO GET, IT
ABLE TO GET, IT
ABLE TO GET, IT ABSOLUTELY
ABLE TO GET, IT ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING.
ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING.
ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING. IT'S
ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING. IT'S USUALLY
ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING. IT'S USUALLY THAT
ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING. IT'S USUALLY THAT CHOICE
IT'S USUALLY THAT CHOICE
IT'S USUALLY THAT CHOICE THAT
IT'S USUALLY THAT CHOICE THAT WE'RE
IT'S USUALLY THAT CHOICE THAT WE'RE ALL
IT'S USUALLY THAT CHOICE THAT WE'RE ALL MISSING,
THAT WE'RE ALL MISSING,
THAT WE'RE ALL MISSING, YOU
THAT WE'RE ALL MISSING, YOU KNOW
THAT WE'RE ALL MISSING, YOU KNOW WHAT
THAT WE'RE ALL MISSING, YOU KNOW WHAT I
THAT WE'RE ALL MISSING, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? SO
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? SO GUYS
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? SO GUYS THIS
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? SO GUYS THIS IS
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? SO GUYS THIS IS YOUR
SO GUYS THIS IS YOUR
SO GUYS THIS IS YOUR MACARONI
SO GUYS THIS IS YOUR MACARONI AND
SO GUYS THIS IS YOUR MACARONI AND CHEESE.
MACARONI AND CHEESE.
MACARONI AND CHEESE. CHECK
MACARONI AND CHEESE. CHECK THIS
MACARONI AND CHEESE. CHECK THIS OUT.
CHECK THIS OUT.
CHECK THIS OUT. NOW
CHECK THIS OUT. NOW YOU
CHECK THIS OUT. NOW YOU WATCHED
CHECK THIS OUT. NOW YOU WATCHED US
CHECK THIS OUT. NOW YOU WATCHED US MAKE
NOW YOU WATCHED US MAKE
NOW YOU WATCHED US MAKE THIS
NOW YOU WATCHED US MAKE THIS FRESH
NOW YOU WATCHED US MAKE THIS FRESH AND
NOW YOU WATCHED US MAKE THIS FRESH AND LIVE
NOW YOU WATCHED US MAKE THIS FRESH AND LIVE AND
THIS FRESH AND LIVE AND
THIS FRESH AND LIVE AND QUICK.
QUICK.
QUICK. WHEN
QUICK. WHEN YOU'RE
QUICK. WHEN YOU'RE WORKING
QUICK. WHEN YOU'RE WORKING WITH
WHEN YOU'RE WORKING WITH
WHEN YOU'RE WORKING WITH THE
WHEN YOU'RE WORKING WITH THE RIGHT
WHEN YOU'RE WORKING WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS,
WHEN YOU'RE WORKING WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS, THE
THE RIGHT TOOLS, THE
THE RIGHT TOOLS, THE JOBS
THE RIGHT TOOLS, THE JOBS ARE
THE RIGHT TOOLS, THE JOBS ARE NOT
THE RIGHT TOOLS, THE JOBS ARE NOT HARD
THE RIGHT TOOLS, THE JOBS ARE NOT HARD AT
JOBS ARE NOT HARD AT
JOBS ARE NOT HARD AT ALL.
ALL.
ALL. SO
ALL. SO WHEN
ALL. SO WHEN YOU
ALL. SO WHEN YOU WANT
ALL. SO WHEN YOU WANT TO
ALL. SO WHEN YOU WANT TO DO
SO WHEN YOU WANT TO DO
SO WHEN YOU WANT TO DO SOME
SO WHEN YOU WANT TO DO SOME OF
SO WHEN YOU WANT TO DO SOME OF THESE
SO WHEN YOU WANT TO DO SOME OF THESE REALLY
SOME OF THESE REALLY
SOME OF THESE REALLY FUN,
SOME OF THESE REALLY FUN, AWESOME,
SOME OF THESE REALLY FUN, AWESOME, LOVELY
FUN, AWESOME, LOVELY
FUN, AWESOME, LOVELY BEAUTIFUL
FUN, AWESOME, LOVELY BEAUTIFUL DISHES,
FUN, AWESOME, LOVELY BEAUTIFUL DISHES, AND
BEAUTIFUL DISHES, AND
BEAUTIFUL DISHES, AND AGAIN,
BEAUTIFUL DISHES, AND AGAIN, IT'S
BEAUTIFUL DISHES, AND AGAIN, IT'S NOT
BEAUTIFUL DISHES, AND AGAIN, IT'S NOT THE
BEAUTIFUL DISHES, AND AGAIN, IT'S NOT THE MAC
AGAIN, IT'S NOT THE MAC
AGAIN, IT'S NOT THE MAC AND
AGAIN, IT'S NOT THE MAC AND CHEESE.
AND CHEESE.
AND CHEESE. IT'S
AND CHEESE. IT'S THIS
AND CHEESE. IT'S THIS PART
AND CHEESE. IT'S THIS PART HERE.
IT'S THIS PART HERE.
IT'S THIS PART HERE. HAVE
IT'S THIS PART HERE. HAVE A
IT'S THIS PART HERE. HAVE A LOOK.
HAVE A LOOK.
HAVE A LOOK. HAVE
HAVE A LOOK. HAVE YOU
HAVE A LOOK. HAVE YOU EVER
HAVE A LOOK. HAVE YOU EVER TRIED
HAVE A LOOK. HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO
HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO
HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO SCRUB
HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO SCRUB A
HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO SCRUB A PAN
HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO SCRUB A PAN AFTER
HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO SCRUB A PAN AFTER MAKING
SCRUB A PAN AFTER MAKING
SCRUB A PAN AFTER MAKING MAC
SCRUB A PAN AFTER MAKING MAC AND
SCRUB A PAN AFTER MAKING MAC AND CHEESE?
MAC AND CHEESE?
MAC AND CHEESE? THERE'S
MAC AND CHEESE? THERE'S NO
MAC AND CHEESE? THERE'S NO SCRUBBING
THERE'S NO SCRUBBING
THERE'S NO SCRUBBING HERE.
HERE.
HERE. IT
HERE. IT SIMPLY
HERE. IT SIMPLY WIPES
HERE. IT SIMPLY WIPES OUT.
IT SIMPLY WIPES OUT.
IT SIMPLY WIPES OUT. AGAIN,
IT SIMPLY WIPES OUT. AGAIN, IF
IT SIMPLY WIPES OUT. AGAIN, IF THAT
IT SIMPLY WIPES OUT. AGAIN, IF THAT WIPING
AGAIN, IF THAT WIPING
AGAIN, IF THAT WIPING OUT
AGAIN, IF THAT WIPING OUT IS
AGAIN, IF THAT WIPING OUT IS TOO
AGAIN, IF THAT WIPING OUT IS TOO MUCH,
AGAIN, IF THAT WIPING OUT IS TOO MUCH, BY
AGAIN, IF THAT WIPING OUT IS TOO MUCH, BY ALL
OUT IS TOO MUCH, BY ALL
OUT IS TOO MUCH, BY ALL MEANS,
OUT IS TOO MUCH, BY ALL MEANS, JUST
OUT IS TOO MUCH, BY ALL MEANS, JUST THROW
OUT IS TOO MUCH, BY ALL MEANS, JUST THROW IT
OUT IS TOO MUCH, BY ALL MEANS, JUST THROW IT IN
MEANS, JUST THROW IT IN
MEANS, JUST THROW IT IN THE
MEANS, JUST THROW IT IN THE DISHWASHER
MEANS, JUST THROW IT IN THE DISHWASHER GUYS.
THE DISHWASHER GUYS.
THE DISHWASHER GUYS. YOU
THE DISHWASHER GUYS. YOU CAN
THE DISHWASHER GUYS. YOU CAN SEE
THE DISHWASHER GUYS. YOU CAN SEE THE
THE DISHWASHER GUYS. YOU CAN SEE THE BOTTOM
YOU CAN SEE THE BOTTOM
YOU CAN SEE THE BOTTOM OF
YOU CAN SEE THE BOTTOM OF THAT
YOU CAN SEE THE BOTTOM OF THAT PAN,
YOU CAN SEE THE BOTTOM OF THAT PAN, IT
YOU CAN SEE THE BOTTOM OF THAT PAN, IT SIMPLY
OF THAT PAN, IT SIMPLY
OF THAT PAN, IT SIMPLY FOLDS
OF THAT PAN, IT SIMPLY FOLDS AWAY.
FOLDS AWAY.
FOLDS AWAY. THERE'S
FOLDS AWAY. THERE'S NEVER
FOLDS AWAY. THERE'S NEVER ANY
THERE'S NEVER ANY
THERE'S NEVER ANY FIGHTING
THERE'S NEVER ANY FIGHTING WITH
THERE'S NEVER ANY FIGHTING WITH THE
FIGHTING WITH THE
FIGHTING WITH THE CLEANUP.
CLEANUP.
CLEANUP. WHEN
CLEANUP. WHEN WILL
CLEANUP. WHEN WILL IT
CLEANUP. WHEN WILL IT COME
CLEANUP. WHEN WILL IT COME CLEAN?
WHEN WILL IT COME CLEAN?
WHEN WILL IT COME CLEAN? HOW
WHEN WILL IT COME CLEAN? HOW WILL
WHEN WILL IT COME CLEAN? HOW WILL THIS
WHEN WILL IT COME CLEAN? HOW WILL THIS EVER
WHEN WILL IT COME CLEAN? HOW WILL THIS EVER COME
HOW WILL THIS EVER COME
HOW WILL THIS EVER COME CLEAN?
CLEAN?
CLEAN? YOU
CLEAN? YOU KNOW
CLEAN? YOU KNOW WHAT
CLEAN? YOU KNOW WHAT I
CLEAN? YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? ON
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? ON THIS
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? ON THIS PART
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? ON THIS PART HERE,
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? ON THIS PART HERE, WITH
ON THIS PART HERE, WITH
ON THIS PART HERE, WITH THE
ON THIS PART HERE, WITH THE SUGAR,
ON THIS PART HERE, WITH THE SUGAR, WE'RE
ON THIS PART HERE, WITH THE SUGAR, WE'RE WORKING
THE SUGAR, WE'RE WORKING
THE SUGAR, WE'RE WORKING WITH
THE SUGAR, WE'RE WORKING WITH THE
THE SUGAR, WE'RE WORKING WITH THE CASSEROLE
THE SUGAR, WE'RE WORKING WITH THE CASSEROLE DISH
WITH THE CASSEROLE DISH
WITH THE CASSEROLE DISH ITSELF.
ITSELF.
ITSELF. AS
ITSELF. AS WE'RE
ITSELF. AS WE'RE DOING
ITSELF. AS WE'RE DOING THAT,
ITSELF. AS WE'RE DOING THAT, I
AS WE'RE DOING THAT, I
AS WE'RE DOING THAT, I WANT
AS WE'RE DOING THAT, I WANT YOU
AS WE'RE DOING THAT, I WANT YOU YOU
AS WE'RE DOING THAT, I WANT YOU YOU TO
AS WE'RE DOING THAT, I WANT YOU YOU TO NOTICE
WANT YOU YOU TO NOTICE
WANT YOU YOU TO NOTICE THOSE
WANT YOU YOU TO NOTICE THOSE HIGH
WANT YOU YOU TO NOTICE THOSE HIGH SIDE
WANT YOU YOU TO NOTICE THOSE HIGH SIDE WALLS.
THOSE HIGH SIDE WALLS.
THOSE HIGH SIDE WALLS. THAT'S
THOSE HIGH SIDE WALLS. THAT'S IMPORTANT.
THAT'S IMPORTANT.
THAT'S IMPORTANT. IT
THAT'S IMPORTANT. IT GIVES
THAT'S IMPORTANT. IT GIVES YOU
THAT'S IMPORTANT. IT GIVES YOU SO
THAT'S IMPORTANT. IT GIVES YOU SO MANY
IT GIVES YOU SO MANY
IT GIVES YOU SO MANY MORE
IT GIVES YOU SO MANY MORE OPTIONS.
MORE OPTIONS.
MORE OPTIONS. SKILLETS
MORE OPTIONS. SKILLETS ARE
MORE OPTIONS. SKILLETS ARE IMPORTANT.
SKILLETS ARE IMPORTANT.
SKILLETS ARE IMPORTANT. WE
SKILLETS ARE IMPORTANT. WE ALL
SKILLETS ARE IMPORTANT. WE ALL WANT
SKILLETS ARE IMPORTANT. WE ALL WANT TO
SKILLETS ARE IMPORTANT. WE ALL WANT TO HAVE
SKILLETS ARE IMPORTANT. WE ALL WANT TO HAVE THE
WE ALL WANT TO HAVE THE
WE ALL WANT TO HAVE THE SKILLETS
WE ALL WANT TO HAVE THE SKILLETS IN
WE ALL WANT TO HAVE THE SKILLETS IN OUR
WE ALL WANT TO HAVE THE SKILLETS IN OUR LIVES.
SKILLETS IN OUR LIVES.
SKILLETS IN OUR LIVES. WHEN
SKILLETS IN OUR LIVES. WHEN IT
SKILLETS IN OUR LIVES. WHEN IT COMES
SKILLETS IN OUR LIVES. WHEN IT COMES TIME
SKILLETS IN OUR LIVES. WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR
WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR
WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR THESE
WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR THESE DISHES
WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR THESE DISHES THAT
THESE DISHES THAT
THESE DISHES THAT REQUIRE
THESE DISHES THAT REQUIRE A
THESE DISHES THAT REQUIRE A LITTLE
THESE DISHES THAT REQUIRE A LITTLE MORE
REQUIRE A LITTLE MORE
REQUIRE A LITTLE MORE IMAGINATION.
IMAGINATION.
IMAGINATION. MAYBE
IMAGINATION. MAYBE YOU'RE
IMAGINATION. MAYBE YOU'RE FEEDING
IMAGINATION. MAYBE YOU'RE FEEDING A
MAYBE YOU'RE FEEDING A
MAYBE YOU'RE FEEDING A FEW
MAYBE YOU'RE FEEDING A FEW MORE
MAYBE YOU'RE FEEDING A FEW MORE PEOPLE.
FEW MORE PEOPLE.
FEW MORE PEOPLE. MAYBE
FEW MORE PEOPLE. MAYBE YOU
FEW MORE PEOPLE. MAYBE YOU WANT
FEW MORE PEOPLE. MAYBE YOU WANT A
FEW MORE PEOPLE. MAYBE YOU WANT A FEW
MAYBE YOU WANT A FEW
MAYBE YOU WANT A FEW MORE
MAYBE YOU WANT A FEW MORE OPTIONS,
MAYBE YOU WANT A FEW MORE OPTIONS, THEN
MORE OPTIONS, THEN
MORE OPTIONS, THEN ABSOLUTELY,
MORE OPTIONS, THEN ABSOLUTELY, THAT
MORE OPTIONS, THEN ABSOLUTELY, THAT FOUR
ABSOLUTELY, THAT FOUR
ABSOLUTELY, THAT FOUR CORE
ABSOLUTELY, THAT FOUR CORE DEEP
ABSOLUTELY, THAT FOUR CORE DEEP SIDE
ABSOLUTELY, THAT FOUR CORE DEEP SIDE IS
ABSOLUTELY, THAT FOUR CORE DEEP SIDE IS REALLY
CORE DEEP SIDE IS REALLY
CORE DEEP SIDE IS REALLY GOING
CORE DEEP SIDE IS REALLY GOING TO
CORE DEEP SIDE IS REALLY GOING TO HELP,
CORE DEEP SIDE IS REALLY GOING TO HELP, AND
CORE DEEP SIDE IS REALLY GOING TO HELP, AND THAT
GOING TO HELP, AND THAT
GOING TO HELP, AND THAT LID
GOING TO HELP, AND THAT LID COMES
GOING TO HELP, AND THAT LID COMES WITH
GOING TO HELP, AND THAT LID COMES WITH IT.
LID COMES WITH IT.
LID COMES WITH IT. THIS
LID COMES WITH IT. THIS IS
LID COMES WITH IT. THIS IS TWO
LID COMES WITH IT. THIS IS TWO PANS.
THIS IS TWO PANS.
THIS IS TWO PANS. THIS
THIS IS TWO PANS. THIS IS
THIS IS TWO PANS. THIS IS NOT
THIS IS TWO PANS. THIS IS NOT ONE
THIS IS TWO PANS. THIS IS NOT ONE PAN.
THIS IS NOT ONE PAN.
THIS IS NOT ONE PAN. THIS
THIS IS NOT ONE PAN. THIS IS
THIS IS NOT ONE PAN. THIS IS TWO
THIS IS NOT ONE PAN. THIS IS TWO PANS
THIS IS NOT ONE PAN. THIS IS TWO PANS THAT
THIS IS TWO PANS THAT
THIS IS TWO PANS THAT YOU'RE
THIS IS TWO PANS THAT YOU'RE GETTING.
YOU'RE GETTING.
YOU'RE GETTING. YOU'RE
YOU'RE GETTING. YOU'RE GETTINGTHE
YOU'RE GETTING. YOU'RE GETTINGTHE GRILL
YOU'RE GETTINGTHE GRILL
YOU'RE GETTINGTHE GRILL LID,
YOU'RE GETTINGTHE GRILL LID, WHICH
YOU'RE GETTINGTHE GRILL LID, WHICH AGAIN,
YOU'RE GETTINGTHE GRILL LID, WHICH AGAIN, IS
LID, WHICH AGAIN, IS
LID, WHICH AGAIN, IS SOLD
LID, WHICH AGAIN, IS SOLD SEPARATELY,
LID, WHICH AGAIN, IS SOLD SEPARATELY, THAT
SOLD SEPARATELY, THAT
SOLD SEPARATELY, THAT CAN
SOLD SEPARATELY, THAT CAN COST
SOLD SEPARATELY, THAT CAN COST A
SOLD SEPARATELY, THAT CAN COST A FORTUNE.
CAN COST A FORTUNE.
CAN COST A FORTUNE. HERE'S
CAN COST A FORTUNE. HERE'S WHAT'S
CAN COST A FORTUNE. HERE'S WHAT'S COOL
CAN COST A FORTUNE. HERE'S WHAT'S COOL ABOUT
HERE'S WHAT'S COOL ABOUT
HERE'S WHAT'S COOL ABOUT THIS.
THIS.
THIS. YOU
THIS. YOU WOULD
THIS. YOU WOULD NEVER
THIS. YOU WOULD NEVER THINK