B2 High-Intermediate 10 Folder Collection
After playing the video, you can click or select the word to look it up in the dictionary.
Loading...
Report Subtitle Errors
MARIA: WELCOME BACK.
MARIA: WELCOME BACK. PRESIDENT TRUMP'S LEGAL TEAM
PRESIDENT TRUMP'S LEGAL TEAM RESUMES THEIR DEFENSE TOMORROW
RESUMES THEIR DEFENSE TOMORROW IN THE SENATE IMPEACHMENT TRIAL.
IN THE SENATE IMPEACHMENT TRIAL. THEY PLAN TO KEEP THINGS SHORTER
THEY PLAN TO KEEP THINGS SHORTER AND LESS REPETITIVE THAN HOUSE
AND LESS REPETITIVE THAN HOUSE DEMOCRATIC MANAGERS DID IN THEIR
DEMOCRATIC MANAGERS DID IN THEIR CASE.
CASE. LET'S BRING IN A MEMBER ABOUT
LET'S BRING IN A MEMBER ABOUT THE PRESIDENT'S DEFENSE TEAM,
THE PRESIDENT'S DEFENSE TEAM, MARK MEADOWS, SOUTH CAROLINA,
MARK MEADOWS, SOUTH CAROLINA, AND FORMER CONGRESSMAN TREY
AND FORMER CONGRESSMAN TREY GOWDY, A FORMER PROSECUTOR AND
GOWDY, A FORMER PROSECUTOR AND NOW A FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR.
NOW A FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR. THANKS SO MUCH FOR JOINING US.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR JOINING US. >> GREAT TO BE WITH YOU.
>> GREAT TO BE WITH YOU. MARIA: CONGRESSMAN MARK MEADOWS,
MARIA: CONGRESSMAN MARK MEADOWS, KICK IT OFF WITH YOU, WHAT CAN
KICK IT OFF WITH YOU, WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM THE DEFENSE TEAM
WE EXPECT FROM THE DEFENSE TEAM TOMORROW MORNING?
TOMORROW MORNING? >> OBVIOUSLY THE TWO HOURS
>> OBVIOUSLY THE TWO HOURS PRESENTED SATURDAY MORNING WENT
PRESENTED SATURDAY MORNING WENT A LONG WAY TO UNDERCUT THE
A LONG WAY TO UNDERCUT THE FOUNDATION WHAT ADAM SCHIFF AND
FOUNDATION WHAT ADAM SCHIFF AND HIS TEAM LAID OUT ON THREE
HIS TEAM LAID OUT ON THREE PREVIOUS DAYS.
PREVIOUS DAYS. I CAN TELL YOU IT IS MORE ABOUT
I CAN TELL YOU IT IS MORE ABOUT WHAT ADAM SCHIFF DIDN'T TELL THE
WHAT ADAM SCHIFF DIDN'T TELL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THAN WHAT HE DID
AMERICAN PEOPLE THAN WHAT HE DID TELL THEM.
TELL THEM. THEY DID A GREAT JOB LINING OUT
THEY DID A GREAT JOB LINING OUT THOSE NINE THINGS.
THOSE NINE THINGS. WHY DIDN'T ADAM SCHIFF TELL YOU
WHY DIDN'T ADAM SCHIFF TELL YOU THESE NINE IMPORTANT FACTS?
THESE NINE IMPORTANT FACTS? WHAT WE'LL SEE ON MONDAY, A
WHAT WE'LL SEE ON MONDAY, A STRATEGIC BUILDING UPON THAT
STRATEGIC BUILDING UPON THAT FOUNDATION TO TELL THE REST OF
FOUNDATION TO TELL THE REST OF THE STORY.
THE STORY. TREY GOWDY AND I GOT TO SEE THE
TREY GOWDY AND I GOT TO SEE THE VERY BEGINNINGS OF THE WHOLE
VERY BEGINNINGS OF THE WHOLE RUSSIA INVESTIGATION AND WE KNEW
RUSSIA INVESTIGATION AND WE KNEW ADAM SCHIFF MULTIPLE TIMES WAS,
ADAM SCHIFF MULTIPLE TIMES WAS, AT BEST MISCAKIZING THE EVIDENCE
AT BEST MISCAKIZING THE EVIDENCE THAT HE HAD BUT WE'RE GOING TO
THAT HE HAD BUT WE'RE GOING TO CONTINUE TO SEE THAT ON MONDAY
CONTINUE TO SEE THAT ON MONDAY AS THE ENTIRE TEAM BUILDS UP
AS THE ENTIRE TEAM BUILDS UP STEP BY STEP, BLOCK BY BLOCK,
STEP BY STEP, BLOCK BY BLOCK, THE REASONS WHY THERE IS NOT
THE REASONS WHY THERE IS NOT ONLY NOT AN IMPEACHABLE CASE BUT
ONLY NOT AN IMPEACHABLE CASE BUT CERTAINLY NOT EVEN ANYTHING THAT
CERTAINLY NOT EVEN ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM REMOTELY CLOSE TO
COMES FROM REMOTELY CLOSE TO HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS.
HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS. MARIA: RIGHT.
MARIA: RIGHT. >> THIS IS ALL ABOUT POLITICS,
>> THIS IS ALL ABOUT POLITICS, MARIA.
MARIA. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WITNESSES OR ANYTHING ELSE.
WITNESSES OR ANYTHING ELSE. IT IS ALL ABOUT POLITICAL,
IT IS ALL ABOUT POLITICAL, REALLY A POLITICAL ALLEGATION,
REALLY A POLITICAL ALLEGATION, TRYING TO IMPUGN THE PRESIDENT'S
TRYING TO IMPUGN THE PRESIDENT'S REPUTATION.
REPUTATION. MARIA: TREY GOWDY, IT IS
MARIA: TREY GOWDY, IT IS INTERESTING, BECAUSE THE HOUSE
INTERESTING, BECAUSE THE HOUSE PROSECUTORS STRATEGY SEEMS TO BE
PROSECUTORS STRATEGY SEEMS TO BE LET'S SHAME THE SENATORS, SAYING
LET'S SHAME THE SENATORS, SAYING WELL, I GUESS YOU HAVE TO GO
WELL, I GUESS YOU HAVE TO GO WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP OR YOUR
WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP OR YOUR HEAD WILL BE ON A PIKE OR LOOK,
HEAD WILL BE ON A PIKE OR LOOK, YOU'RE ALL INVOLVED IN A COVERUP
YOU'RE ALL INVOLVED IN A COVERUP BUT THE LEGAL TEAM OF THE
BUT THE LEGAL TEAM OF THE PRESIDENT, THAT STRATEGY PARTLY
PRESIDENT, THAT STRATEGY PARTLY IS INCLUDING AN INDICTMENT OF
IS INCLUDING AN INDICTMENT OF ADAM SCHIFF'S CHARACTER, LOOKING
ADAM SCHIFF'S CHARACTER, LOOKING BACK TO WHAT ADAM SCHIFF SAID
BACK TO WHAT ADAM SCHIFF SAID DURING THE RUSSIA COLLUSION
DURING THE RUSSIA COLLUSION NARRATIVE WHICH OF COURSE WAS
NARRATIVE WHICH OF COURSE WAS NOT TRUE.
NOT TRUE. AND TO SHOW THAT THERE WERE LIES
AND TO SHOW THAT THERE WERE LIES THROUGHOUT.
THROUGHOUT. WHAT DO YOU ADVISE THE
WHAT DO YOU ADVISE THE PRESIDENT'S TEAM TO TAKE?
PRESIDENT'S TEAM TO TAKE? TACT TO TAKE?
TACT TO TAKE? >> I WOULD LET THEM LET JERRY
>> I WOULD LET THEM LET JERRY NADLER TAKE ALL THE TIME HE WANT
NADLER TAKE ALL THE TIME HE WANT TO TALK.
TO TALK. JERRY NADLER'S TRIAL STRATEGY IS
JERRY NADLER'S TRIAL STRATEGY IS TO INSULT THE JURY.
TO INSULT THE JURY. I WAS IN A LOT OF COURTROOMS,
I WAS IN A LOT OF COURTROOMS, MARIA.
MARIA. I NEVER EVER SAW A PROSECUTOR
I NEVER EVER SAW A PROSECUTOR HAVE AS A STRATEGY LET'S SEE
HAVE AS A STRATEGY LET'S SEE WHAT WE CAN DO TO INFURIATE,
WHAT WE CAN DO TO INFURIATE, ALIENATE AND OFFEND THE JURY.
ALIENATE AND OFFEND THE JURY. WHAT I WERE DO, PRESIDENT HAS A
WHAT I WERE DO, PRESIDENT HAS A GREAT TEAM, MARK IS GREAT,
GREAT TEAM, MARK IS GREAT, RATCLIFF, PAT, BUT I WOULD BEGIN
RATCLIFF, PAT, BUT I WOULD BEGIN TO ASK QUESTIONS OF SCHIFF.
TO ASK QUESTIONS OF SCHIFF. I WOULD CONNECT THE PROCESS WITH
I WOULD CONNECT THE PROCESS WITH THE SUBSTANCE.
THE SUBSTANCE. I WOULD GO LINE BY LINE THROUGH
I WOULD GO LINE BY LINE THROUGH THE PARODY.
THE PARODY. ADAM SCHIFF HAD A CHANCE TO READ
ADAM SCHIFF HAD A CHANCE TO READ THE ACTUAL TRANSCRIPT.
THE ACTUAL TRANSCRIPT. THE ACTUAL EVIDENCE.
THE ACTUAL EVIDENCE. HE OPTED INSTEAD, TO CREATE,
HE OPTED INSTEAD, TO CREATE, MANUFACTURER A PARODY.
MANUFACTURER A PARODY. I WOULD GO LINE BY LINE THROUGH
I WOULD GO LINE BY LINE THROUGH THE PARODY, ASK ADAM SCHIFF WHY
THE PARODY, ASK ADAM SCHIFF WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?
DID YOU SAY THAT? YOU HAVE THE ACTUALLY TRANSCRIPT
YOU HAVE THE ACTUALLY TRANSCRIPT OF THE CALL.
OF THE CALL. WHY WAS THAT NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR
WHY WAS THAT NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, ADAM?
YOU, ADAM? WHY DID YOU MAKE UP OUT OF WHOLE
WHY DID YOU MAKE UP OUT OF WHOLE CLOTH?
CLOTH? I WOULD ALSO ASK HIM IS IT NEVER
I WOULD ALSO ASK HIM IS IT NEVER TO OKAY TO INVESTIGATE SOMEONE
TO OKAY TO INVESTIGATE SOMEONE RUNNING FOR OFFICE?
RUNNING FOR OFFICE? IF JOE BIDEN WERE NOT A
IF JOE BIDEN WERE NOT A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, JUST
PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, JUST LIKE ME AND YOU, MARIA, A
LIKE ME AND YOU, MARIA, A REGULAR PERSON, CAN YOU
REGULAR PERSON, CAN YOU INVESTIGATE HIM THEN?
INVESTIGATE HIM THEN? DOES THIS STATUS AS CANDIDATE
DOES THIS STATUS AS CANDIDATE MEAN YOU WERE OFF LIMITS?
MEAN YOU WERE OFF LIMITS? THE ONLY THING I WOULD ASK TOOK
THE ONLY THING I WOULD ASK TOOK A CONVERSATION IN A BAR TO
A CONVERSATION IN A BAR TO INVESTIGATE PRESIDENT TRUMP.
INVESTIGATE PRESIDENT TRUMP. THAT IS ALL IT TOOK.
THAT IS ALL IT TOOK. A CONVERSATION IN A BAR TO
A CONVERSATION IN A BAR TO INVESTIGATE PRESIDENT TRUMP.
INVESTIGATE PRESIDENT TRUMP. WHAT WOULD IT TAKE TO
WHAT WOULD IT TAKE TO INVESTIGATE JOE AND HUNTER
INVESTIGATE JOE AND HUNTER BIDEN?
BIDEN? MARIA: YEAH.
MARIA: YEAH. >> IF IT IS JUST A CONVERSATION
>> IF IT IS JUST A CONVERSATION IN A BAR, IS THAT THE THRESHOLD
IN A BAR, IS THAT THE THRESHOLD TO INVESTIGATE?
TO INVESTIGATE? MARIA: THE OTHER THING IS, YOU
MARIA: THE OTHER THING IS, YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE 18th
HAVEN'T SEEN THE 18th TRANSCRIPT, MARK.
TRANSCRIPT, MARK. YOU HAVEN'T, CONGRESSMAN
YOU HAVEN'T, CONGRESSMAN MEADOWS, YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE
    You must  Log in  to get the function.
Tip: Click on the article or the word in the subtitle to get translation quickly!

Loading…

Gowdy, Meadows rip Dem impeachment arguments

10 Folder Collection
林宜悉 published on February 26, 2020
More Recommended Videos
  1. 1. Search word

    Select word on the caption to look it up in the dictionary!

  2. 2. Repeat single sentence

    Repeat the same sentence to enhance listening ability

  3. 3. Shortcut

    Shortcut!

  4. 4. Close caption

    Close the English caption

  5. 5. Embed

    Embed the video to your blog

  6. 6. Unfold

    Hide right panel

  1. Listening Quiz

    Listening Quiz!

  1. Click to open your notebook

  1. UrbanDictionary 俚語字典整合查詢。一般字典查詢不到你滿意的解譯,不妨使用「俚語字典」,或許會讓你有滿意的答案喔