B1 Intermediate US 9 Folder Collection
After playing the video, you can click or select the word to look it up in the dictionary.
Loading...
Report Subtitle Errors
>>> WE'RE JOINED NOW BY
>>> WE'RE JOINED NOW BY DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL
DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE ANDREW YANG, A FORMER
CANDIDATE ANDREW YANG, A FORMER TECH ENTREPRENEUR.
TECH ENTREPRENEUR. WE ARE 39 DAYS FROM THE
WE ARE 39 DAYS FROM THE CAUCUSES.
CAUCUSES. HE'S MAKING HEADLINES WITH THE
HE'S MAKING HEADLINES WITH THE FUNDRAISING HAUL.
FUNDRAISING HAUL. TAKE A LOOK AT HOW TULSI GABBARD
TAKE A LOOK AT HOW TULSI GABBARD AND OTHER MEMBERS OF CONGRESS
AND OTHER MEMBERS OF CONGRESS HAVE BROUGHT IN MONEY WHILE YANG
HAVE BROUGHT IN MONEY WHILE YANG RAISING OVER $16 MILLION, THE
RAISING OVER $16 MILLION, THE SAME BALL PARK WITH CANDIDATES
SAME BALL PARK WITH CANDIDATES LIKE WARREN, BIDEN, AND
LIKE WARREN, BIDEN, AND BUTTIGIEG.
BUTTIGIEG. HE'S ALSO TAKING NEWS MAKING
HE'S ALSO TAKING NEWS MAKING STATEMENTS ON THE SITUATION IN
STATEMENTS ON THE SITUATION IN IRAN.
IRAN. WELCOME BACK ANDREW YANG ON THE
WELCOME BACK ANDREW YANG ON THE BEAT.
BEAT. HOW YOU DOING?
HOW YOU DOING? >> I'M DOING GREAT.
>> I'M DOING GREAT. THANKS FOR HAVING ME, ARI.
THANKS FOR HAVING ME, ARI. HAPPY NEW YEAR.
HAPPY NEW YEAR. >> HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND THE
>> HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND THE FOLKS BEHIND YOU, A CAMPAIGN
FOLKS BEHIND YOU, A CAMPAIGN TRADITION.
TRADITION. WE OF COURSE BEGIN WITH THE VERY
WE OF COURSE BEGIN WITH THE VERY SERIOUS FOREIGN POLICY STAND
SERIOUS FOREIGN POLICY STAND OFF.
OFF. YOU ARE CRITICAL OF WHAT THE
YOU ARE CRITICAL OF WHAT THE PRESIDENT DID.
PRESIDENT DID. WHAT WOULD YOU, AS PRESIDENT, DO
WHAT WOULD YOU, AS PRESIDENT, DO DIFFERENT?
DIFFERENT? >> WELL, I NEVER WOULD HAVE
>> WELL, I NEVER WOULD HAVE PULLED OUT OF THE MULTI-LATERAL
PULLED OUT OF THE MULTI-LATERAL NUCLEAR AGREEMENT WITH IRAN THAT
NUCLEAR AGREEMENT WITH IRAN THAT ENDED UP CAUSING ALL OF THESE
ENDED UP CAUSING ALL OF THESE PROVOCATIONS THAT HAVE NOW BEEN
PROVOCATIONS THAT HAVE NOW BEEN ESCALATING TO A POINT WHERE
ESCALATING TO A POINT WHERE WE'RE AT THE BRINK OF WAR.
WE'RE AT THE BRINK OF WAR. WE NEED TO HEAD THE OPPOSITE
WE NEED TO HEAD THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION.
DIRECTION. THE VAST MAJORITY OF AMERICANS
THE VAST MAJORITY OF AMERICANS WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH A WAR IN
WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH A WAR IN IRAN, AND I WOULD LEAD US BACK
IRAN, AND I WOULD LEAD US BACK FROM THE BRINK AND REINVEST IN
FROM THE BRINK AND REINVEST IN DIPLOMACY TO TRY AND GET
DIPLOMACY TO TRY AND GET TENSIONS UNDER CONTROL IN THE
TENSIONS UNDER CONTROL IN THE REGION.
REGION. >> WHAT IF THAT DOESN'T WORK?
>> WHAT IF THAT DOESN'T WORK? WHAT IF AS THE FOLKS IN THIS
WHAT IF AS THE FOLKS IN THIS ADMINISTRATION SAY, AND FRANKLY
ADMINISTRATION SAY, AND FRANKLY AS MANY LAST ADMINISTRATIONS
AS MANY LAST ADMINISTRATIONS SAID, ALTHOUGH THEY DID REACH A
SAID, ALTHOUGH THEY DID REACH A KIND OF DEAL THAT IRAN DOES
KIND OF DEAL THAT IRAN DOES SPONSOR TERROR, THAT IT DOES SEW
SPONSOR TERROR, THAT IT DOES SEW DISCORD IN THE REGION, AND IT
DISCORD IN THE REGION, AND IT DOES WORK AGAINST U.S. INTERESTS
DOES WORK AGAINST U.S. INTERESTS AND IF THAT DOESN'T WORK, THEN
AND IF THAT DOESN'T WORK, THEN WHAT?
WHAT? >> WELL, WE'VE HAD A SERIES OF
>> WELL, WE'VE HAD A SERIES OF ESCALATING PROVOCATIONS.
ESCALATING PROVOCATIONS. WE NEED TO KEEP THEM IN LINE
WE NEED TO KEEP THEM IN LINE WHERE IF IRAN DOES SOMETHING
WHERE IF IRAN DOES SOMETHING PROBLEMATIC, WE NEED TO LET THEM
PROBLEMATIC, WE NEED TO LET THEM KNOW THAT THAT'S NOT SOMETHING
KNOW THAT THAT'S NOT SOMETHING WE'LL ACCEPT.
WE'LL ACCEPT. BUT YOU DON'T DO SOMETHING
BUT YOU DON'T DO SOMETHING THAT'S GOING TO PRECIPITATE A
THAT'S GOING TO PRECIPITATE A LARGER SCALE ARMED CONFLICT.
LARGER SCALE ARMED CONFLICT. WE'VE BEEN IN A CONSTANT STATE
WE'VE BEEN IN A CONSTANT STATE OF WARFARE FOR THE LAST 19
OF WARFARE FOR THE LAST 19 YEARS, ARI.
YEARS, ARI. AND THAT'S NOT THE WILL OF THE
AND THAT'S NOT THE WILL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
AMERICAN PEOPLE. THAT'S NOT THE WAY IT WAS DRAWN
THAT'S NOT THE WAY IT WAS DRAWN UP IN THE CONSTITUTION.
UP IN THE CONSTITUTION. IT'S AN ACT OF CONGRESS TO
IT'S AN ACT OF CONGRESS TO DECLARE A WAR.
DECLARE A WAR. THAT'S WHERE WE NEED TO HEAD
THAT'S WHERE WE NEED TO HEAD BACK AS A COUNTRY.
BACK AS A COUNTRY. I WOULD REPEAL THE AMUF AND
I WOULD REPEAL THE AMUF AND RESTORE CONGRESS'S HISTORICAL
RESTORE CONGRESS'S HISTORICAL POW TORE MAKE THESE KINDS OF
POW TORE MAKE THESE KINDS OF MILITARY DECISIONS.
MILITARY DECISIONS. >> YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
>> YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT REPEALING THE AUTHORIZATION USED
REPEALING THE AUTHORIZATION USED LEADING INTO AFGHANISTAN AND
LEADING INTO AFGHANISTAN AND SOME SAY THEY COULD TRY TO APPLY
SOME SAY THEY COULD TRY TO APPLY ELSEWHERE.
ELSEWHERE. I WANT TO HIT A RANGE OF TOPICS
I WANT TO HIT A RANGE OF TOPICS WITH YOU.
WITH YOU. YOU'RE OUT IN IOWA.
YOU'RE OUT IN IOWA. WHAT'S THE BIGGEST ISSUE YOU
WHAT'S THE BIGGEST ISSUE YOU HEAR ABOUT VOTERS CARE ABOUT
HEAR ABOUT VOTERS CARE ABOUT THERE?
THERE? >> HERE IN IOWA THEY CARE ABOUT
>> HERE IN IOWA THEY CARE ABOUT THE FACT THAT 30% OF THEIR
THE FACT THAT 30% OF THEIR STORES AND MALLS ARE CLOSING
STORES AND MALLS ARE CLOSING FOREVER.
FOREVER. THEIR KIDS' FUTURE LOOKS MORE
THEIR KIDS' FUTURE LOOKS MORE INSECURE THAN EVER BEFORE.
INSECURE THAN EVER BEFORE. WE NEED TO REWRITE THE RULES OF
WE NEED TO REWRITE THE RULES OF THE 21st CENTURY ECONOMY TO WORK
THE 21st CENTURY ECONOMY TO WORK FOR US, TO WORK FOR FAMILIES, TO
FOR US, TO WORK FOR FAMILIES, TO WORK FOR THE NEXT GENERATION.
WORK FOR THE NEXT GENERATION. AND MY MESSAGE TO PEOPLE HERE IN
AND MY MESSAGE TO PEOPLE HERE IN IOWA IS IF IT'S NOT WORKING FOR
IOWA IS IF IT'S NOT WORKING FOR YOU, IT'S NOT WORKING AND WE
YOU, IT'S NOT WORKING AND WE HAVE TO CHANGE IT.
HAVE TO CHANGE IT. THAT'S ONE REASON WHY WE'RE
THAT'S ONE REASON WHY WE'RE GROWING AND GROWING WHEN OTHER
GROWING AND GROWING WHEN OTHER CAMPAIGNS ARE PULLING BACK.
CAMPAIGNS ARE PULLING BACK. >> DOES THAT MEAN -- WHEN YOU
>> DOES THAT MEAN -- WHEN YOU SAY CHANGE IT, DOES THAT MEAN
SAY CHANGE IT, DOES THAT MEAN CHANGE THE WAY THE ECONOMY
CHANGE THE WAY THE ECONOMY WORKS, CHANGE THE RULES, CHANGE
WORKS, CHANGE THE RULES, CHANGE THE SYSTEM, OR DOES THAT MEAN
THE SYSTEM, OR DOES THAT MEAN CHANGE WHAT PEOPLE ARE DOING TO
CHANGE WHAT PEOPLE ARE DOING TO GET IN AND OUT OF THE JOB MARKET
GET IN AND OUT OF THE JOB MARKET BECAUSE JOE BIDEN WAS TALKING
BECAUSE JOE BIDEN WAS TALKING ABOUT THAT BALANCE.
ABOUT THAT BALANCE. I'LL JUST PLAY IT FOR YOU.
I'LL JUST PLAY IT FOR YOU. TAKE A LISTEN.
TAKE A LISTEN. >> ANYTHING CAN GO DOWN 300 TO
>> ANYTHING CAN GO DOWN 300 TO 3,000 FEET IN A MINE CAN LEARN
3,000 FEET IN A MINE CAN LEARN TO PROGRAM AS WELL.
TO PROGRAM AS WELL. ANYONE WHO CAN THROW COAL INTO A
ANYONE WHO CAN THROW COAL INTO A FURNACE CAN LEARN HOW TO
FURNACE CAN LEARN HOW TO PROGRAM, FOR GOD'S SAKE.
PROGRAM, FOR GOD'S SAKE. >> DOES HE HAVE THAT RIGHT?
>> DOES HE HAVE THAT RIGHT? >> HE DOES.
>> HE DOES. I
I NOT.
NOT. I GET ALONG WITH JOE BIDEN BUT
I GET ALONG WITH JOE BIDEN BUT SUGGESTING FORMER COAL MINERS
SUGGESTING FORMER COAL MINERS LEARN TO CODE IS NOT PRODUCTIVE
LEARN TO CODE IS NOT PRODUCTIVE AT ALL.
AT ALL. CODING IS LIKE LEARNING A
CODING IS LIKE LEARNING A FOREIGN LANGUAGE THAT YOU HAVE
FOREIGN LANGUAGE THAT YOU HAVE TO BECOME EXPERT IN.
TO BECOME EXPERT IN. THAT'S NOT A REALISTIC
THAT'S NOT A REALISTIC RECOMMENDATION FOR MILLIONS OF
RECOMMENDATION FOR MILLIONS OF AMERICANS.
AMERICANS. INSTEAD, WE HAVE TO STOP
INSTEAD, WE HAVE TO STOP CONFUSING ECONOMIC VALUE AND
CONFUSING ECONOMIC VALUE AND HUMAN VALUE AND PUT A DIVIDEND
HUMAN VALUE AND PUT A DIVIDEND IN PLACE WHERE WE CAN ALL SHARE
IN PLACE WHERE WE CAN ALL SHARE IN THE INCREDIBLE GAINS OF THE
IN THE INCREDIBLE GAINS OF THE 21st CENTURY ECONOMY.
21st CENTURY ECONOMY. THAT GOES FOR THE MINERS THAT
THAT GOES FOR THE MINERS THAT JOE IS REFERENCING.
JOE IS REFERENCING. THAT GOES FOR THE MANUFACTURING
THAT GOES FOR THE MANUFACTURING WORKERS HERE IN IOWA.
WORKERS HERE IN IOWA. THAT GOES FOR ALL OF US.
THAT GOES FOR ALL OF US. THAT'S THE CENTER PIECE OF MY
THAT'S THE CENTER PIECE OF MY CAMPAIGN, AND THAT'S, AGAIN, WHY
CAMPAIGN, AND THAT'S, AGAIN, WHY WE'RE GROWING AND POISED TO MAKE
WE'RE GROWING AND POISED TO MAKE HISTORY NEXT MONTH.
HISTORY NEXT MONTH. >> DOES THAT MEAN THAT YOU THINK
>> DOES THAT MEAN THAT YOU THINK BASICALLY VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN
BASICALLY VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN DOESN'T UNDERSTAND MUCH OF THE
DOESN'T UNDERSTAND MUCH OF THE WAY THE ECONOMY WORKS NOW IN
WAY THE ECONOMY WORKS NOW IN TECHNOLOGY?
TECHNOLOGY? THAT HE SAID THAT BECAUSE HE
THAT HE SAID THAT BECAUSE HE THINKS IT SOUNDS GOOD AND YOU'RE
THINKS IT SOUNDS GOOD AND YOU'RE SAYING IT'S A FUNDAMENTAL
SAYING IT'S A FUNDAMENTAL MISUNDERSTANDING THAT CODING IS
MISUNDERSTANDING THAT CODING IS A LANGUAGE THAT BASICALLY IS
A LANGUAGE THAT BASICALLY IS MORE LIKELY TO BE PURSUED IN
MORE LIKELY TO BE PURSUED IN EARLIER EDUCATION?
EARLIER EDUCATION? >> WELL, ONE OF THE THINGS I'VE
>> WELL, ONE OF THE THINGS I'VE SAID, ARI, IS THAT SOMEONE WHO
SAID, ARI, IS THAT SOMEONE WHO SUGGESTS THAT COAL MINERS BECOME
SUGGESTS THAT COAL MINERS BECOME CODERS IS GENERALLY NEITHER OF
CODERS IS GENERALLY NEITHER OF THOSE THINGS.
THOSE THINGS. IF YOU LOOK AT THE NUMBERS, 8%
IF YOU LOOK AT THE NUMBERS, 8% OF AMERICANS WORK IN S.T.E.M.
OF AMERICANS WORK IN S.T.E.M. FIELDS, 92% DO NOT.
FIELDS, 92% DO NOT. IT IS NOT REALISTIC TO SAY TO
IT IS NOT REALISTIC TO SAY TO 92% OF AMERICANS TO SOMEHOW SHOE
92% OF AMERICANS TO SOMEHOW SHOE HORN THEMSELVES IN THE 8%.
HORN THEMSELVES IN THE 8%. WE HAVE TO THINK MUCH, MUCH
WE HAVE TO THINK MUCH, MUCH BIGGER ABOUT WHAT THE JOBS LOOK
BIGGER ABOUT WHAT THE JOBS LOOK LIKE, NOT BASED ON NARROW
LIKE, NOT BASED ON NARROW CONCEPTION OF MARKET VALUE BUT
CONCEPTION OF MARKET VALUE BUT INSTEAD WHAT OUR ACTUAL NEEDS
INSTEAD WHAT OUR ACTUAL NEEDS AND DESIRES AND VALUES ARE IN
AND DESIRES AND VALUES ARE IN OUR COMMUNITIES.
OUR COMMUNITIES. >> AND YOU'VE HIT ON THIS
>> AND YOU'VE HIT ON THIS INTERVIEW AND WE MENTIONED IT.
INTERVIEW AND WE MENTIONED IT. YOU HAVE RAISED A LOT MORE THAN
YOU HAVE RAISED A LOT MORE THAN OTHER PEOPLE WHO STARTED OUT
OTHER PEOPLE WHO STARTED OUT POLITICALLY POTENTIALLY AHEAD IN
POLITICALLY POTENTIALLY AHEAD IN THAT THEY RUN FOR OFFICE BEFORE,
THAT THEY RUN FOR OFFICE BEFORE, THAT THEY'RE KNOWN.
THAT THEY'RE KNOWN. I THINK SOME OF OUR VIEWERS
I THINK SOME OF OUR VIEWERS MIGHT KNOW SOME OF THESE
MIGHT KNOW SOME OF THESE SENATORS OR OTHER FOLKS TO THE
SENATORS OR OTHER FOLKS TO THE LEFT OF YOU IN THIS CHART MORE
LEFT OF YOU IN THIS CHART MORE THAN YOU.
THAN YOU. WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU SAYING YOUR
WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU SAYING YOUR 16 MILLION SHOWS HERE AND DOES
16 MILLION SHOWS HERE AND DOES THAT MEAN IN YOUR MIND THERE'S
THAT MEAN IN YOUR MIND THERE'S NO WAY YOU'D HAVE TO DROP OUT IN
NO WAY YOU'D HAVE TO DROP OUT IN THE FIRST SEVERAL STATES NO
THE FIRST SEVERAL STATES NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS?
MATTER WHAT HAPPENS? ARE YOU IN THIS TO THE
ARE YOU IN THIS TO THE CONVENTION?
CONVENTION? WHAT DOES IT MEAN TANGIBLY?
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TANGIBLY? >> WE ARE GOING TO HAVE THE
>> WE ARE GOING TO HAVE THE RESOURCES TO FIGHT ALL THE WAY
RESOURCES TO FIGHT ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE SPRING, ALL THE
THROUGH THE SPRING, ALL THE THROUGH PRIMARY SEASON.
THROUGH PRIMARY SEASON. AND WE'RE GROWING BECAUSE WE'VE
AND WE'RE GROWING BECAUSE WE'VE HAD A VERY CLEAR VISION FROM DAY
HAD A VERY CLEAR VISION FROM DAY ONE.
ONE. WE SEE THE REAL PROBLEMS THAT
WE SEE THE REAL PROBLEMS THAT GOT DONALD TRUMP ELECTED, THE
GOT DONALD TRUMP ELECTED, THE FACT WE BLASTED AWAY MILLIONS OF
FACT WE BLASTED AWAY MILLIONS OF MANUFACTURING JOBS IN THE SWING
MANUFACTURING JOBS IN THE SWING STATES AND NOW WE'RE DOING THE
STATES AND NOW WE'RE DOING THE SAME THING TO MILLIONS OF RETAIL
SAME THING TO MILLIONS OF RETAIL JOBS, CALL CENTER JOBS, FAST
JOBS, CALL CENTER JOBS, FAST FOOD JOBS, EVENTUALLY TRUCK
FOOD JOBS, EVENTUALLY TRUCK DRIVING JOBS.
DRIVING JOBS. AND WE HAVE REAL SOLUTIONS THAT
AND WE HAVE REAL SOLUTIONS THAT WILL HELP MOVE THE COUNTRY
WILL HELP MOVE THE COUNTRY FORWARD.
FORWARD. SO, THIS IS WHY THE
SO, THIS IS WHY THE $16.5 MILLION IS JUST THE
$16.5 MILLION IS JUST THE BEGINNING FOR OUR CAMPAIGN.
BEGINNING FOR OUR CAMPAIGN. >> YEAH.
>> YEAH. >> WE'RE GOING TO GROW AND GROW
>> WE'RE GOING TO GROW AND GROW AND WE'RE GOING TO PEAK RIGHT
AND WE'RE GOING TO PEAK RIGHT WHEN THE VOTING STARTS.
WHEN THE VOTING STARTS. >> YOU'VE BEEN ON THIS SHOW
>> YOU'VE BEEN ON THIS SHOW BEFORE.
BEFORE. YOU KNOW WE THROW CURVEBALLS IN
YOU KNOW WE THROW CURVEBALLS IN HERE, RIGHT?
HERE, RIGHT? >> SURE.
>> SURE. >> WHAT IS YOUR NEW YEAR'S
>> WHAT IS YOUR NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION, SIR?
RESOLUTION, SIR? >> MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION IS
>> MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION IS TO BECOME PRESIDENT-ELECT OF THE
TO BECOME PRESIDENT-ELECT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. >> WE ALREADY KNEW THAT ABOUT
>> WE ALREADY KNEW THAT ABOUT YOU.
YOU. DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER NEW YEAR'S
DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS THAT AN ACTUAL
RESOLUTIONS THAT AN ACTUAL NORMAL HUMAN WOULD HAVE?
NORMAL HUMAN WOULD HAVE? >> THE OTHER THING IS TO CUT
>> THE OTHER THING IS TO CUT DOWN ON ALL OF THE SNACKS AND
DOWN ON ALL OF THE SNACKS AND THE
THE IN THE CAR BECAUSE I GET THERE
IN THE CAR BECAUSE I GET THERE AND MY TEAM HAS MUNCHIES THERE.
AND MY TEAM HAS MUNCHIES THERE. >> WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SNACK?
>> WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SNACK? AND I'VE WORKED IN IOWA.
AND I'VE WORKED IN IOWA. I WORKED OUT IN THE IOWA CAUCUS
I WORKED OUT IN THE IOWA CAUCUS IF YOU GO BACK FAR ENOUGH.
IF YOU GO BACK FAR ENOUGH. THERE IS GREAT FRIED ITEMS.
THERE IS GREAT FRIED ITEMS. THE CRAB RANGOON.
THE CRAB RANGOON. DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE FRIED
DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE FRIED IOWA FOOD YET?
IOWA FOOD YET? >> YOU KNOW, I LOVE THE TURKEY
>> YOU KNOW, I LOVE THE TURKEY LEGS HERE IN IOWA.
LEGS HERE IN IOWA. THE PORK PRODUCTS ARE DELICIOUS.
THE PORK PRODUCTS ARE DELICIOUS. BUT IT'S NOT LIKE THOSE ARE
BUT IT'S NOT LIKE THOSE ARE WAITING FOR ME IN THE CAR.
WAITING FOR ME IN THE CAR. WHEN I GET IN THE CAR IT'S KIND
WHEN I GET IN THE CAR IT'S KIND BARS, SKINNY POP.
BARS, SKINNY POP. I'M INDULGING TOO MUCH.
I'M INDULGING TOO MUCH. >> THE KIND BAR IS JUST A FANCY
>> THE KIND BAR IS JUST A FANCY SNICKERS, BUT WE CAN GET INTO
SNICKERS, BUT WE CAN GET INTO THAT DEBATE ANOTHER TIME.
THAT DEBATE ANOTHER TIME. WE COVERED A LOT OF SERIOUS
WE COVERED A LOT OF SERIOUS POLICIES AND LIGHTER STUFF AS WE
POLICIES AND LIGHTER STUFF AS WE TRY TO DO AROUND HERE.
TRY TO DO AROUND HERE. I APPRECIATE YOUR TIME MAKING
I APPRECIATE YOUR TIME MAKING TIME ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL,
TIME ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL, ANDREW.
ANDREW. >> THANK YOU, ARI.
>> THANK YOU, ARI. WE'LL SEE YOU SOON IN THE NEW
    You must  Log in  to get the function.
Tip: Click on the article or the word in the subtitle to get translation quickly!

Loading…

2020 Dem Yang Hits Biden Over Coal Miner-Tech Remarks | The Beat With Ari Melber | MSNBC

9 Folder Collection
王惟惟 published on January 13, 2020
More Recommended Videos
  1. 1. Search word

    Select word on the caption to look it up in the dictionary!

  2. 2. Repeat single sentence

    Repeat the same sentence to enhance listening ability

  3. 3. Shortcut

    Shortcut!

  4. 4. Close caption

    Close the English caption

  5. 5. Embed

    Embed the video to your blog

  6. 6. Unfold

    Hide right panel

  1. Listening Quiz

    Listening Quiz!

  1. Click to open your notebook

  1. UrbanDictionary 俚語字典整合查詢。一般字典查詢不到你滿意的解譯,不妨使用「俚語字典」,或許會讓你有滿意的答案喔