B1 Intermediate 7 Folder Collection
After playing the video, you can click or select the word to look it up in the dictionary.
Loading...
Report Subtitle Errors
>>> IMPEACHMENT PROBE MOVING
>>> IMPEACHMENT PROBE MOVING FORWARD AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP
FORWARD AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP EVEN AS AIDSES REFUSED TO
EVEN AS AIDSES REFUSED TO TESTIFY.
TESTIFY. I WANT TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING
I WANT TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING ELSE RIGHT NOW, HOW THIS REPORT
ELSE RIGHT NOW, HOW THIS REPORT STITCHES TOGETHER EVIDENCE FROM
STITCHES TOGETHER EVIDENCE FROM TRUMP AND HIS AIDES.
TRUMP AND HIS AIDES. SO, WHILE THEY WON'T TESTIFY,
SO, WHILE THEY WON'T TESTIFY, THE REPORT EMPHASIZES THAT
THE REPORT EMPHASIZES THAT DEMOCRATS THINK THEY CAN PROVE
DEMOCRATS THINK THEY CAN PROVE KEY DAMNING PARTS OF THE FALSE
KEY DAMNING PARTS OF THE FALSE BASED ON REPORTS LIVE ON FOX
BASED ON REPORTS LIVE ON FOX WHICH LOOKS BAD BECAUSE IT WAS
WHICH LOOKS BAD BECAUSE IT WAS OCCURRING BEFORE THE
OCCURRING BEFORE THE WHISTLEBLOWER CAME FORWARD LIKE
WHISTLEBLOWER CAME FORWARD LIKE BACK IN APRIL WHEN NO ONE WAS
BACK IN APRIL WHEN NO ONE WAS TALKING ABOUT UKRAINE, GIULIANI
TALKING ABOUT UKRAINE, GIULIANI TOOK INTEREST IN A THEN-OBSCURE
TOOK INTEREST IN A THEN-OBSCURE COMPANY, BURISMA.
COMPANY, BURISMA. >> SO, I BEGAN GETTING PEOPLE
>> SO, I BEGAN GETTING PEOPLE COMING FORWARD AND TELLING ME
COMING FORWARD AND TELLING ME ABOUT THAT.
ABOUT THAT. AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY
AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY REVEAL THIS STORY ABOUT BURISMA
REVEAL THIS STORY ABOUT BURISMA AND BIDEN'S SON.
AND BIDEN'S SON. >> ALL OF A SUDDEN, BIDEN'S SON.
>> ALL OF A SUDDEN, BIDEN'S SON. IMPEACHMENT PROBE IS FINDING
IMPEACHMENT PROBE IS FINDING EVIDENCE THAT TRUMP'S UKRAINE
EVIDENCE THAT TRUMP'S UKRAINE PLOT WAS FUNDAMENTALLY ABOUT
PLOT WAS FUNDAMENTALLY ABOUT PROPAGANDA.
PROPAGANDA. THE GOAL WAS PUSHING UKRAINE TO
THE GOAL WAS PUSHING UKRAINE TO DAMAGE THE BIDENS IN PUBLIC, NOT
DAMAGE THE BIDENS IN PUBLIC, NOT ABOUT INVESTIGATING FOREIGN
ABOUT INVESTIGATING FOREIGN CORRUPTION.
CORRUPTION. IT WAS ABOUT GETTING TALK OF
IT WAS ABOUT GETTING TALK OF BIDEN AND CORRUPTION THE ON
BIDEN AND CORRUPTION THE ON AMERICAN TELEVISION.
AMERICAN TELEVISION. IN A LOOP FROM FOX NEWS BACK TO
IN A LOOP FROM FOX NEWS BACK TO UKRAINE BACK TO CNN, AN ENTIRE
UKRAINE BACK TO CNN, AN ENTIRE POLITICAL CONVERSATION THAT WAS
POLITICAL CONVERSATION THAT WAS DESIGNED TO TARNISH THE BIDEN
DESIGNED TO TARNISH THE BIDEN BRAND.
BRAND. AS A KEY WITNESS CITED, IT WAS
AS A KEY WITNESS CITED, IT WAS ALL ABOUT HITTING BIDEN ON AIR,
ALL ABOUT HITTING BIDEN ON AIR, NOT WHETHER ANYONE ACTUALLY DID
NOT WHETHER ANYONE ACTUALLY DID THE INVESTIGATIONS.
THE INVESTIGATIONS. >> HE HAD TO ANNOUNCE THE
>> HE HAD TO ANNOUNCE THE INVESTIGATIONS.
INVESTIGATIONS. HE DIDN'T ACTUALLY HAVE TO DO
HE DIDN'T ACTUALLY HAVE TO DO THEM AS I UNDERSTOOD IT.
THEM AS I UNDERSTOOD IT. >> THIS WAS A DEMAND THAT
>> THIS WAS A DEMAND THAT PRESIDENT ZELENSKI COMMIT ON A
PRESIDENT ZELENSKI COMMIT ON A CABLE NEWS CHANNEL TO A SPECIFIC
CABLE NEWS CHANNEL TO A SPECIFIC INVESTIGATION OF PRESIDENT
INVESTIGATION OF PRESIDENT TRUMP'S POLITICAL RIVAL.
TRUMP'S POLITICAL RIVAL. >> AND THIS NEW REPORT WE HAVE
>> AND THIS NEW REPORT WE HAVE DOCUMENTS IT WITH GIULIANI
DOCUMENTS IT WITH GIULIANI SECRETLY PLOTTING IN MARCH TO
SECRETLY PLOTTING IN MARCH TO GET THE PROBE LAUNCHED WHILE
GET THE PROBE LAUNCHED WHILE PUBLICLY TOUTING HIS CLUES ON
PUBLICLY TOUTING HIS CLUES ON TELEVISION.
TELEVISION. THE REPORT SHOWS MORE
THE REPORT SHOWS MORE EXHAUSTIVELY THAN WE'VE EVER
EXHAUSTIVELY THAN WE'VE EVER SEEN UNTIL THIS WEEK HOW IT WAS
SEEN UNTIL THIS WEEK HOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO WORK, A DRUM BEAT
SUPPOSED TO WORK, A DRUM BEAT BUILDING TO WHAT THEY PLANNED,
BUILDING TO WHAT THEY PLANNED, AN INTERNATIONAL TELEVISED
AN INTERNATIONAL TELEVISED ANNOUNCEMENT OF A PROBE WHICH
ANNOUNCEMENT OF A PROBE WHICH HAD THAT HAPPENED WOULD HAVE
HAD THAT HAPPENED WOULD HAVE MADE GIULIANI LOOK MAYBE PRESS
MADE GIULIANI LOOK MAYBE PRESS YENT WHEN IN FACT THEY WERE
YENT WHEN IN FACT THEY WERE PREDICTING, QUOTE/UNQUOTE, THE
PREDICTING, QUOTE/UNQUOTE, THE OUTCOME THEY WERE SECRETLY
OUTCOME THEY WERE SECRETLY ENGINEERING BACKED BY THE FROZEN
ENGINEERING BACKED BY THE FROZEN MONEY AND ALL THE OTHER WHITE
MONEY AND ALL THE OTHER WHITE HOUSE PLOTTING.
HOUSE PLOTTING. TAKE A LOOK IN APRIL, ON THE
TAKE A LOOK IN APRIL, ON THE SAME DAY CONSERVATIVE WRITER
SAME DAY CONSERVATIVE WRITER JOHN SOLOMON, GIULIANI WENT ON
JOHN SOLOMON, GIULIANI WENT ON FOX NEWS TO PUSH THEM FURTHER.
FOX NEWS TO PUSH THEM FURTHER. >> I GOT INFORMATION ABOUT THREE
>> I GOT INFORMATION ABOUT THREE OR FOUR MONTHS AGO THAT A LOT OF
OR FOUR MONTHS AGO THAT A LOT OF THE EXPLANATION FOR HOW THIS
THE EXPLANATION FOR HOW THIS WHOLE PHONY INVESTIGATION
WHOLE PHONY INVESTIGATION STARTED WILL BE IN THE UKRAINE,
STARTED WILL BE IN THE UKRAINE, THAT THERE WERE A GROUP OF
THAT THERE WERE A GROUP OF PEOPLE IN THE UKRAINE THAT WERE
PEOPLE IN THE UKRAINE THAT WERE WORKING TO HELP HILLARY CLINTON
WORKING TO HELP HILLARY CLINTON AND WERE COLLUDING REALLY WITH
AND WERE COLLUDING REALLY WITH THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN.
THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN. AND IT STEMS AROUND THE
AND IT STEMS AROUND THE AMBASSADOR AND THE EMBASSY BEING
AMBASSADOR AND THE EMBASSY BEING USED FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES.
USED FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES. >> GIULIANI WAS PREDICTING BIDEN
>> GIULIANI WAS PREDICTING BIDEN WOULD BE INVESTIGATED BY
WOULD BE INVESTIGATED BY ELECTION DAY BUT FALSELY
ELECTION DAY BUT FALSELY CLAIMING NOT BECAUSE GIULIANI
CLAIMING NOT BECAUSE GIULIANI WANTED IT BUT BECAUSE IT WAS
WANTED IT BUT BECAUSE IT WAS WARRANTED.
WARRANTED. >> IT'S A DRAMATIC STORY AND I
>> IT'S A DRAMATIC STORY AND I GUARANTEE YOU JOE BIDEN WILL NOT
GUARANTEE YOU JOE BIDEN WILL NOT GET TO ELECTION DAY WITHOUT THIS
GET TO ELECTION DAY WITHOUT THIS BEING INVESTIGATED NOT BECAUSE I
BEING INVESTIGATED NOT BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE HIM INVESTIGATED.
WANT TO SEE HIM INVESTIGATED. THIS IS COLLATERAL TO WHAT I WAS
THIS IS COLLATERAL TO WHAT I WAS DOING.
DOING. >> THE EVIDENCE SHOWS THAT
>> THE EVIDENCE SHOWS THAT FALSE.
FALSE. TRUMP AND GIULIANI DID WANT HIM
TRUMP AND GIULIANI DID WANT HIM TO BE INVESTIGATED.
TO BE INVESTIGATED. THAT'S WHY THEY WERE PREDICTING
THAT'S WHY THEY WERE PREDICTING IT.
IT. THE REPORT SHOWS TRUMP WAS IN ON
THE REPORT SHOWS TRUMP WAS IN ON ALL THE PLOTTING PUSHING ANOTHER
ALL THE PLOTTING PUSHING ANOTHER UKRAINE CONSPIRACY, GUESS WHERE,
UKRAINE CONSPIRACY, GUESS WHERE, ALSO ON FOX NEWS.
ALSO ON FOX NEWS. >> TAKE A LOOK AT UKRAINE.
>> TAKE A LOOK AT UKRAINE. HOW COME THE FBI DIDN'T TAKE THE
HOW COME THE FBI DIDN'T TAKE THE SERVER.
SERVER. PODESTA TOLD THEM TO GET OUT.
PODESTA TOLD THEM TO GET OUT. HE SAID GET OUT.
HE SAID GET OUT. SO, HOW COME THE FBI DIDN'T TAKE
SO, HOW COME THE FBI DIDN'T TAKE THE SERVER FROM THE DNC.
THE SERVER FROM THE DNC. >> TRUMP AND GIULIANI PUSHED
>> TRUMP AND GIULIANI PUSHED THOSE FALSE CONSPIRACY THEORIES
THOSE FALSE CONSPIRACY THEORIES TO TRY TO HURT BIDEN AND WOUND
TO TRY TO HURT BIDEN AND WOUND UP HURTING THEMSELVES.
UP HURTING THEMSELVES. HERE'S THE QUESTION.
HERE'S THE QUESTION. DID THEY BELIEVE THOSE THINGS
DID THEY BELIEVE THOSE THINGS WERE TRUE?
WERE TRUE? MAYBE, WHICH COULD EXPLAIN WHY
MAYBE, WHICH COULD EXPLAIN WHY THE PLOT BACKFIRED SO BADLY.
THE PLOT BACKFIRED SO BADLY. IT'S ONE THING TO COOK UP A
IT'S ONE THING TO COOK UP A PROPAGANDA DRUG DEAL TO TRICK
PROPAGANDA DRUG DEAL TO TRICK OTHERS.
OTHERS. IT'S ANOTHER THING TO TRICK
IT'S ANOTHER THING TO TRICK YOURSELF.
YOURSELF. SINCE JOHN BOLTON SO MEMORABLY
SINCE JOHN BOLTON SO MEMORABLY BROUGHT THAT UP, I KNOW YOU
BROUGHT THAT UP, I KNOW YOU HEARD THIS BEFORE, NEVER GET
HEARD THIS BEFORE, NEVER GET HIGH ON YOUR OWN SUPPLY.
HIGH ON YOUR OWN SUPPLY. MAYBE THEY WERE SO HIGH ON CLOUD
MAYBE THEY WERE SO HIGH ON CLOUD STRIKE AND BURISMA THEY STARTED
STRIKE AND BURISMA THEY STARTED BELIEVING IT AND IT CLOUDED
BELIEVING IT AND IT CLOUDED THEIR JUDGMENT.
THEIR JUDGMENT. THAT IS NOT A LEGAL DEFENSE.
THAT IS NOT A LEGAL DEFENSE. THE GOAL OF PROPAGANDA IS TO
THE GOAL OF PROPAGANDA IS TO HURT YOUR OPPONENTS REGARDLESS
HURT YOUR OPPONENTS REGARDLESS OF THE TRUTH FOR ALL THE TALK OF
OF THE TRUTH FOR ALL THE TALK OF THE 2016 SERVERS, THE EVIDENCE
THE 2016 SERVERS, THE EVIDENCE SHOWS TRUMP WANTED TO RUN
SHOWS TRUMP WANTED TO RUN BASICALLY THE SAME PLAY THAT
BASICALLY THE SAME PLAY THAT WORKED IN 2016.
WORKED IN 2016. HILLARY CLINTON WAS NEVER
HILLARY CLINTON WAS NEVER ACTUALLY INDICTED, LET ALONE
ACTUALLY INDICTED, LET ALONE CONVICTED OVER EMAILS.
CONVICTED OVER EMAILS. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT.
EVERYONE KNOWS THAT. AND THE NEW EMAILS THAT DID GET
AND THE NEW EMAILS THAT DID GET RUMORED AND COME OUT, THEY
RUMORED AND COME OUT, THEY DIDN'T CHANGE THE OUTCOME OF
DIDN'T CHANGE THE OUTCOME OF THOSE INVESTIGATIONS.
THOSE INVESTIGATIONS. BUT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS?
BUT DO YOU REMEMBER THIS? IF YOU TAKE ONE THING FROM THIS
IF YOU TAKE ONE THING FROM THIS SPECIAL REPORT, LET IT BE THIS.
SPECIAL REPORT, LET IT BE THIS. DO YOU REMEMBER HOW JUST THE
DO YOU REMEMBER HOW JUST THE TALK OF POTENTIAL
TALK OF POTENTIAL INVESTIGATIONS, REOPENING
INVESTIGATIONS, REOPENING INVESTIGATIONS, ESPECIALLY IF
INVESTIGATIONS, ESPECIALLY IF YOU TALK ABOUT IT ON FOX NEWS
YOU TALK ABOUT IT ON FOX NEWS FOLLOWED BY BAD NEWS, THAT CAN
FOLLOWED BY BAD NEWS, THAT CAN REALLY EFFECT AN ELECTION,
REALLY EFFECT AN ELECTION, RIGHT?
RIGHT? >> I THINK HE'S GOT THINGS
>> I THINK HE'S GOT THINGS YOU'RE GOING TO HEAR ABOUT IN
YOU'RE GOING TO HEAR ABOUT IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS.
THE NEXT FEW DAYS. I'M TALKING ABOUT SOME PRETTY
I'M TALKING ABOUT SOME PRETTY BIG SURPRISE.
BIG SURPRISE. >> I HEARD YOU SAY THAT THIS
>> I HEARD YOU SAY THAT THIS MORNING.
MORNING. WHAT DO YOU MEAN?
WHAT DO YOU MEAN? >> YOU'LL SEE.
>> YOU'LL SEE. >> YOU'LL SEE, HE SAID.
>> YOU'LL SEE, HE SAID. THAT WAS 2016.
THAT WAS 2016. HERE THEY WERE AT IT AGAIN WITH
HERE THEY WERE AT IT AGAIN WITH THE SAME PERSON ON THE SAME
THE SAME PERSON ON THE SAME CHANNEL AND THE SAME TYPE OF
CHANNEL AND THE SAME TYPE OF PROBLEM GANN DA WITH SOME
PROBLEM GANN DA WITH SOME DETAILS DIFFERENT.
DETAILS DIFFERENT. THIS TIME THOUGH IT BLEW UP.
THIS TIME THOUGH IT BLEW UP. IT LOOKS LIKE IT MAY GET DONALD
IT LOOKS LIKE IT MAY GET DONALD TRUMP IMPEACHED WHICH IS WHEN
TRUMP IMPEACHED WHICH IS WHEN BIGGIE SMALLS GIVE AWAY, WHEN IT
    You must  Log in  to get the function.
Tip: Click on the article or the word in the subtitle to get translation quickly!

Loading…

New: Trump Could Be Impeached Partly For Admissions On Fox News | The Beat With Ari Melber | MSNBC

7 Folder Collection
林宜悉 published on January 5, 2020
More Recommended Videos
  1. 1. Search word

    Select word on the caption to look it up in the dictionary!

  2. 2. Repeat single sentence

    Repeat the same sentence to enhance listening ability

  3. 3. Shortcut

    Shortcut!

  4. 4. Close caption

    Close the English caption

  5. 5. Embed

    Embed the video to your blog

  6. 6. Unfold

    Hide right panel

  1. Listening Quiz

    Listening Quiz!

  1. Click to open your notebook

  1. UrbanDictionary 俚語字典整合查詢。一般字典查詢不到你滿意的解譯,不妨使用「俚語字典」,或許會讓你有滿意的答案喔