A2 Basic 4 Folder Collection
After playing the video, you can click or select the word to look it up in the dictionary.
Loading...
Report Subtitle Errors
PIECE.
>> Announcer: DANCING THE RUMBA
WITH HER PARTNER VAL, IT'S
SAILOR BRINKLEY-COOK.

♪ I LOVE IT WHEN YOU
CALL ME SENORITA
I WISH I COULD PRETEND ♪
♪ I DIDN'T NEED YA
BUT EVERY TOUCH IS
OOH-LA-LA-LA ♪
♪ IT'S TRUE LA-LA-LA
OOH I SHOULD BE RUNNING
OOH YOU KEEP ME COMING ♪
♪ FOR YA
LOCKED IN THE HOTEL
THERE'S JUST SOME THINGS ♪
♪ THAT NEVER CHANGE
YOU SAY WE'RE JUST FRIENDS
BUT FRIENDS DON'T KNOW ♪
♪ THE WAY YOU TASTE LA-LA-LA
'CAUSE YOU KNOW IT'S BEEN
A LONG TIME COMIN' ♪
♪ DON'T YOU LET ME FALL, OH
I LOVE IT WHEN YOU
CALL ME SENORITA ♪
♪ I WISH I COULD PRETEND
I DIDN'T NEED YA
BUT EVERY TOUCH IS ♪
♪ OOH LA-LA-LA
IT'S TRUE LA-LA-LA
OOH I SHOULD BE RUNNING ♪
♪ OOH YOU KEEP ME
COMING FOR YA ♪

[ CHEERS AND APPLAUSE ]
>> Tom: SAILOR AND VAL!
COME ON OVER HERE.
I COULDN'T HELP BUT WATCH YOUR
MOM'S REACTION, SHE LOVED IT.
>> WAS SHE LOVING IT OR
CRINGING?
>> Tom: NO, SHE WAS SMILING HERE
TO EAR.
LET'S GET TO THE JUDGES.
BRUNO?
>> HELLO, SAILOR.
>> HELLO.
>> YOU REALLY HAVE EVERYTHING
GOING FOR YOU.
AND HOT.
BUT BECAUSE OF THAT, I'M GOING
TO GIVE YOU A BIT OF TOUGH LOVE.
YOU WERE MADE FOR THIS DANCE.
BUT YOUR INTENTION NEEDS TO BE
MUCH, MUCH STRONGER.
YOU DID ALL THE MOVES, BUT YOU
HAVE TO LINK THEM AND FEEL THEM
AND EXPRESS.
YOU CAN'T GO THROUGH ONE MOVE,
IT'S THE IN BETWEEN THAT CARRIES
THE MEANING OF THE DANCE.
>> Tom: HE MAKES IT LOOK CREEPY,
BUT GET PAST THAT.
>> I'M EXAGGERATING TO GET THE
MESSAGE.
YOU DID WHAT HE TAUGHT YOU, BUT
YOU DIDN'T GIVE HIM BACK --
>> IT'S DEFINITELY MY HARDEST
THING TO DO.
>> IT'S DIFFICULT BECAUSE IT'S A
VERY GROWN-UP DANCE.
BUT DANCING IS LIKE ACTING, YOU
NEED TO PLAY THE PART.
>> Tom: CARRIE ANN?
>> I THINK YOU'RE STILL MAKING
YOUR MOM VERY, VERY PROUD OUT
HERE.
BUT I THINK BRUNO IS RIGHT.
WHAT YOU'RE LACKING TO ME IS
CONSISTENCY.
YOU CAN DO IT IN THE ACTING, OR
YOU CAN ALSO GENERATE THAT
INTENSITY WITH YOUR BODY.
WHICH I FEEL LIKE YOU MAY BE
MORE COMFORTABLE WITH.
YOU HAVE TO SET A TONE AND KEEP
THAT SAME TONE THROUGHOUT THE
WHOLE DANCE.
YOU'RE GOING, I'M SENSUAL, NOW,
HEE-HEE.
YOU NEED TO FIND THE MIDDLE
GROUND, SMOOTH IT OUT.
YOU'RE SO FLEXIBLE AND YOU MOVE
BEAUTIFULLY.
>> THANK YOU.
>> Tom: LEN?
>> WELL, BECAUSE OF THE SLOWNESS
OF THE DANCE, EVERYTHING IS
MAGNIFIED.
AND I THOUGHT IT WAS A REALLY
NICE PERFORMANCE THAT YOU GAVE.
YOU HAVE TO KEEP YOUR FEET ON
THE FLOOR.
YOU HAVE TO PUSH THROUGH THE
FLOOR.
THERE WAS ONE HEEL LEAD AFTER
THE SWIVEL, I THINK, BECAUSE I'M
GOING TO IGNORE THAT BECAUSE
THAT'S THE NICE GUY I AM.
WELL, NO.
YOU BOO, BUT I HAVE A HEART OF
GOLD.
TRY TO DRIVE THROUGH THE BALL OF
YOUR FOOT, THAT WAY.
>> THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
>> THANK YOU.
>> Tom: ALL RIGHT, THERE YOU GO.
HEAD ON OVER TO THE STAR LOUNGE,
YOU TWO.
NICE JOB.
GET THE CONVERSATION GOING AND
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF
THE DANCES USING #DWTS.
ERIN?
>> Erin: THIS PLACE IS CROWDED.
HOW ARE YOU?
I MEAN, IT WAS GREAT.
WE JOKED AROUND ABOUT GETTING
INTO CHARACTER.
BUT THE WAY CARRIE ANN DESCRIBED
IT WAS EXACTLY HOW I WAS.
HOW HARD IS IT TO GET INTO
CHARACTER.
>> SO HARD.
YOU WANT TO GET THE STEPS IN,
BUT ALSO BRING THE EMOTION.
>> Erin: AND THE BOYFRIEND
SITTING IN THE FRONT ROW.
NOTHING TO SEE HERE, HONEY.
LET'S GET YOUR SCORES.
>> Announcer: CARRIE ANN INABA.
>> 6.
>> Announcer: LEN GOODMAN.
>> 6.
>> Announcer: BRUNO TONIOLI.
>> 6.
>> Erin: AGAIN, JUST A WEEK OF 00:04:39.246,00:00:00.000 DANCING, SAILOR.
    You must  Log in  to get the function.
Tip: Click on the article or the word in the subtitle to get translation quickly!

Loading…

Sailor Brinkley-Cook's Rumba - Dancing with the Stars

4 Folder Collection
林宜悉 published on October 25, 2019
More Recommended Videos
  1. 1. Search word

    Select word on the caption to look it up in the dictionary!

  2. 2. Repeat single sentence

    Repeat the same sentence to enhance listening ability

  3. 3. Shortcut

    Shortcut!

  4. 4. Close caption

    Close the English caption

  5. 5. Embed

    Embed the video to your blog

  6. 6. Unfold

    Hide right panel

  1. Listening Quiz

    Listening Quiz!

  1. Click to open your notebook

  1. UrbanDictionary 俚語字典整合查詢。一般字典查詢不到你滿意的解譯,不妨使用「俚語字典」,或許會讓你有滿意的答案喔