Int 1 Folder Collection
After playing the video, you can click or select the word to look it up in the dictionary.
Loading...
Report Subtitle Errors
>> CONGRESSMAN, I THINK THEY
HATE THIS PRESIDENT MORE THAN
THEY LOVE THEIR COUNTRY.
>> Martha: HERE NOW, AND
WRITING EXCLUSIVELY ON SPEED 26
TONIGHT AFTER HOURS OF
QUESTIONING TODAY, QUITE LEMON
DUSKY.
GOOD EVENING, GOOD TO SEE YOU
TONIGHT.
YOU HAD A BUSY DAY, HOW DID YOU
THINK IT WENT?
>> YOU KNOW, LOOK, I THINK I
REITERATED WITH THE AMERICAN
PEOPLE ALREADY KNEW.
THERE WAS NO COLLUSION, AND
OBSTRUCTION.
THE MUELLER REPORT WAS CLEAR
ABOUT THAT.
AND WHAT WE KNOW, THE FAR LEFT
WING OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY HAS
TO HAVE THESE HEARINGS TO
PROTECT THEMSELVES IN THEIR
CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICTS FROM
FURTHER LEFT PROGRESSIVES WANT
TO TAKE THEM OUT IN THEIR
PRIMARY RACES.
THIS IS ALL POLITICS, AND IT'S A
DISSERVICE TO THE AMERICAN
PEOPLE.
>> Martha: WHY DID YOU DECIDE
TO GO?
DID YOU FEEL THE SUBPOENA --
THAT YOU HAD TO, BECAUSE OF THE
SUBPOENA?
>> LOOK, I'VE ALWAYS SAID, I
WILL COME AND ANSWER QUESTIONS.
I'VE SPENT MORE THAN 20, MAYBE
25 HOURS ANSWERING QUESTIONS
BEFORE THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE
COMMITTEE, THE SPECIAL COUNSEL'S
OFFICE.
I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE, BECAUSE
WE NEVER COMMITTED ANY CRIMES IN
THE CAMPAIGN, WHATEVER CLUE DID
ANYONE, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT
THE MUELLER REPORT SAYS.
I WAS HAPPY TO GO, THEN THEY
DECIDED TO ISSUE A SUBPOENA, AND
LAST WEEK, THEY CHANGED THE
RULES OF THE HOUSE SO THAT NOT
ONLY MEMBERS OF CONGRESS COULD
ASK ME QUESTIONS, BUT
CONSULTANTS TO THE COMMITTEE
WERE BROUGHT IN JUST FOR THE
IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDING COULD
START ASKING QUESTIONS.
IT'S A VERY UNFAIR PROCESS.
>> Martha: JACKIE SPEIER WAS
ON CNN TODAY, AND SHE BELIEVES,
BECAUSE OF YOUR APPEARANCE
TODAY, YOU SHOULD BE FINED.
WATCH THIS.
>> IF I WERE MR. NADLER RIGHT
NOW, I WOULD BE SLAPPING
MR. LEWANDOWSKI WITH A CONTEMPT
ORDER AND CALLING HIM IN FRONT
OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
AND FINDING HIM.
>> Martha: WHAT DO YOU SAY TO
THAT?
>> LOOK, MAYBE THAT'S HAPPENED
BEFORE.
I NEVER HEARD OF HIM BUT FINED
FOR GOING IN FRONT OF CONGRESS.
WHY DON'T YOU GO AND BRING
JIM COMEY BACK, GUIDO HAS
PERJURED HIMSELF IN FRONT OF
CONGRESS?
WHY DON'T YOU TAKE THE
OPPORTUNITY, MICHAEL HOROWITZ,
WHO WROTE THE INSPECT HER
GENERAL'S REPORT, WHY DON'T YOU
FIX THE PROBLEM OF ILLEGAL
IMMIGRATION, WHICH IS KILLING
AMERICANS, BECAUSE THEY'RE
COMING ACROSS THE BORDER
ILLEGALLY?
THESE ARE ACTUALLY THE
OBLIGATIONS OF THE HOUSE
JUDICIARY COMMITTEE.
INSTEAD, THEY WANT TO BRING ME
FORWARD, JACKIE SPEIER WANTS TO
FIND ME?
FOR WHAT?
COMING TO CONGRESS AND TESTIFY
IN OPEN CONGRESS, UNDER OATH?
I'M HAPPY TO DO THAT.
>> Bret:
>> Martha: THIS IS WHEN I
PRESENTED ABOUT HAKEEM JEFFRIES
BROUGHT UP THE FACT THAT YOU ARE
INTERESTED IN RUNNING FOR SENATE
IN NEW HAMPSHIRE, AND SUGGESTED
THAT MAYBE THAT WAS WHY YOU WERE
THERE.
WATCH THIS.
>> THIS IS NOT A REPUBLICAN
PRIMARY CAMPAIGN.
IT YOU ARE NOT ON THE CAMPAIGN
TRAIL YET.
THIS IS THE HOUSE JUDICIARY
COMMITTEE, ACT LIKE YOU KNOW THE
DIFFERENCE.
>> [LAUGHS]
LOOK, I WAS SUBPOENAED TO SHOW
UP!
THIS IS NOT LIKE, HEY,
COREY LEWANDOWSKI IS GOING TO
START HIS SENATE CAMPAIGN IN
FRONT OF THE HOUSE JUDICIARY
COMMITTEE.
BUT THE CONGRESSMEN FAILED TO
ARTICULATE WAS I WAS COMPELLED
BY A LAWFUL SUBPOENA TO SHOW UP
TODAY, AND THAT IS WHAT I DID.
>> Martha: SO YOU DID TWEET,
THOUGH, THANK YOU DONALD TRUMP,
NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION,
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE KNOW IT, AND
REMIND THEM #Senate2020.
>> THEY CAN MAKE ME OVER THE
COALS, REMIND THE AMERICAN
PEOPLE WHAT I ALREADY KNOW AND
HAVE ALWAYS SAID, NO COLLUSION,
NO OBSTRUCTION.
I THINK THE PEOPLE OF
NEW HAMPSHIRE TO SERVE NEW
LEADERSHIP AND I WILL MAKE A
DECISION VERY SOON, IF I WANT TO
RUN FOR THE U.S. SENATE.
>> Martha: SUGGEST TO GO TO
THE COURT OF THE QUESTIONING,
THEY REALLY FOCUSED ON THE
PRESIDENT'S REQUEST TO YOU TO
HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH
JEFF SESSIONS ABOUT REMOVING
ROBERT MUELLER.
WOULD YOU SAY YOU NEVER ENDED UP
DOING, CORRECT?
>> THAT'S RIGHT, I NEVER MET
WITH JEFF SESSIONS --
>> Martha: WHY DIDN'T YOU?
>> BECAUSE I WENT ON VACATION.
IT WASN'T A PRIORITY, TO BE
HONEST WITH YOU.
AND I SAID THIS IN THE
COMMITTEE, THE PRESIDENT ASKED
ME TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH
JEFF SESSIONS, BASICALLY WHAT IS
IN THE MUELLER REPORT.
I TESTIFIED TO THE FACT I
BELIEVE THAT TO BE ACCURATE.
AND THEN I JUST NEVER DID IT.
SO THEY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT
MAY HAVE TRANSPIRED, HAD I
SPOKEN TO JEFF SESSIONS.
BUT IT IS ALL SPECULATION,
BECAUSE I NEVER HAD THE
CONVERSATION.
SO WHAT IS THERE TO POTENTIALLY
TALK ABOUT?
>> Martha: I MEAN, IT LOOKS
LIKE -- LET'S PLAY
REPRESENTATIVE JOHNSON ON THE
SPINAL QUESTIONING.
WATCH.
>> FELT A LITTLE SQUEAMISH ABOUT
DELIVERING NOT MESSAGE, CORRECT?
>> NO, SIR.
>> WHY DID IT TAKE YOU SO LONG,
AND YOU NEVER EVEN DELIVERED IT?
>> CORRECT, I NEVER DELIVERED
THE MESSAGE.
>> YOU CHICKENED OUT.
>> I WENT ON VACATION.
>> YOU WENT ON VACATION?
[LAUGHTER]
>> Martha: THAT GOT A LOT OF
LAUGHS.
>> IT WAS THE SUMMER TIME, MY
KIDS WANTED TO GO TO THE BEACH.
SO I TOOK MY KIDS TO THE BEACH.
THEY MAKE THIS SEEM LIKE A BIG,
NEFARIOUS IDEA.
WE WENT TO THE BEACH FOR TWO
WEEKS.
WE WENT TO MAINE, HAD FUN IN THE
SUN, BIG DEAL!
MAY BE CONGRESSMAN JOHNSON HAS
NEVER BEEN ON VACATION, I'M NOT
SURE, BUT WHEN IT CAME TO THE
FAMILY, I DECIDED TO PRIORITIZE
THEM OVER A POTENTIAL MESSAGE TO
JEFF SESSIONS.
>> Martha: I GUESS, REGARDLESS
OF WHAT THE PRESIDENT WANTED TO
ACHIEVE BY ASKING YOU TO DO
THAT, YOU NEVER DID THAT, AND IT
ALSO, I THINK, BEARS REMINDING
PEOPLE THAT THE PRESIDENT NEVER
DID FIRE ROBERT MUELLER, AND AT
THE END OF THE INVESTIGATION,
ROBERT MUELLER SAID IT WAS NEVER
IMPEDED.
>> THAT'S SUCH AN IMPORTANT
POINT.
YOU HAVE ARTICULATED WHAT IS SO
IMPORTANT.
MUELLER HAD FREE REIGN, ALL THE
WAY THROUGH HIS INVESTIGATION,
TO CONDUCT IN ANY WAY HE WANTED,
NEITHER THE ACTING
ATTORNEY GENERAL, THE DEPUTY
ATTORNEY GENERAL, OR THE CURRENT
ATTORNEY GENERAL ATTEMPTED TO
IMPEDE THE MUELLER
INVESTIGATION, AND BOB MUELLER
TESTIFY TO THAT.
THAT'S A VERY IMPORTANT POINT.
>> Martha: WHEN YOU LOOK AT
THIS, YOU STEP BACK.
YOU ARE A FORMER CAMPAIGN
MANAGER FOR THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN.
LOOK AT THE POLITICAL OPTICS, AS
WE LIKE TO SAY, OF ALL OF THIS.
HOW DO YOU THINK THEIR PURSUIT
OF THIS PLACE FOR THEM WITH THE
AMERICAN PEOPLE, POLITICALLY?
AND HOW DO YOU THINK IT PLAYS
FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP, THAT THIS
IS STILL BEING PURSUED?
>> THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DON'T
WANT THIS PURE YOUR POLLING DATA
JUST SHOWED THAT.
WHAT WE DO KNOW IS IF THE
DEMOCRATS IN CONGRESS AND THE
MAJORITY OF THE HOUSE OF
REPRESENTATIVES HAD ENOUGH VOTES
TO IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT, THEY
WOULD HAVE ALREADY DONE THAT.
BUT ONLY ONE-THIRD OF THEIR
CAUCUS IS SUPPORTING THIS, WHICH
IS BASICALLY THE SAME AMOUNT OF
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT
THIS.
65% OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE KNOW
WHAT I ALREADY KNOW: THE
PRESIDENT DIDN'T COMMIT ANY
CRIMES.
HE DIDN'T COLLUDE WITH ANY
FOREIGN ENTITIES, AND DIDN'T TRY
TO STOP THE MOTHER
INVESTIGATION.
SO IF HE IS GUILTY OF SOMETHING,
IT'S OF PUTTING AMERICA FIRST,
AND IF THAT IS THE CASE, THEN HE
IS ABSOLUTELY GUILTY AS CHARGED.
>> Martha: IS ALSO A REPORT
THIS WEEK THAT SHOWS THE FBI'S
COMMUNICATIONS HAVE BEEN
INTERFERED WITH OVER THE LAST
SEVERAL YEARS, IN A REALLY
SHOCKING WAY, AND I CAN'T HELP
BUT THINK WHAT KIND OF TIME
AND EFFORT, IF IT HAD GONE INTO
THAT ANGLE OF THIS
INVESTIGATION, MIGHT HAVE SORT
    You must  Log in  to get the function.
Tip: Click on the article or the word in the subtitle to get translation quickly!

Loading…

Lewandowski fires off after grueling 5-hour House testimony

1 Folder Collection
林宜悉 published on October 18, 2019
More Recommended Videos
  1. 1. Search word

    Select word on the caption to look it up in the dictionary!

  2. 2. Repeat single sentence

    Repeat the same sentence to enhance listening ability

  3. 3. Shortcut

    Shortcut!

  4. 4. Close caption

    Close the English caption

  5. 5. Embed

    Embed the video to your blog

  6. 6. Unfold

    Hide right panel

  1. Listening Quiz

    Listening Quiz!

  1. Click to open your notebook

  1. UrbanDictionary 俚語字典整合查詢。一般字典查詢不到你滿意的解譯,不妨使用「俚語字典」,或許會讓你有滿意的答案喔