Subtitles section Play video Print subtitles Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex privacy case might be over before a trial has even started, according to the British Royals lawyers. A London judge should rule in her favor because the publication has no prospect of winning. The wife of Queen Elizabeth's grandson, Prince Harry, is suing Associated Newspapers. It's mail on Sunday printed extracts of a hand written letter she sent to her estranged father, Thomas Markle, in August 2018. She says the publication of the letter was a misuse of private information and breached her copyright. Meghan is seeking aggravated damages. The paper has argued the duchess was willing for other private matters to become public if it suited her interests. They say it was justified in publishing parts of the letter in response to interviews her anonymous friends had given to the U. S magazine people at a two day hearing starting at London's High Court. Megan's lawyers said Judge Mark Warby should give a summary judgment in favor of the former U. S. Actress. They said the decision to publish the letter was an assault on quote her private life, her family life on her correspondence describing the papers defense as lacking in clarity The trial was due to start last week but was delayed until late 2021 because of a confidential reason.