Subtitles section Play video Print subtitles parlor, a social media outlet favored by some supporters of US President Donald Trump, may never return, company's CEO told Reuters Wednesday. Parlor was banned by several platforms, Amazon among them after last week's deadly siege on the capital by Trump supporters. Parlor, which had more than 12 million users, filed a lawsuit against Amazon on January 11th, accusing it of making an illegal decision to shut it down to benefit Twitter. Parlor CEO John Matt C said in an interview with Reuters Wednesday that the key to going back online was to settle the Amazon dispute. I mean, we're gonna fight and do everything possible to come back as soon as possible and I'd like to think that's viable next week or that's viable tomorrow, but really in order to come back quickly, the best thing that could happen to us is you know, uh, you know, we we filed a request with the state Thio you know during the lawsuit that we filed that that basically says we have to get back on Amazon because the damage of them taking us off is far beyond financial that we cannot recover unless they put us back. Amazon had said it had warned Parlor about ugly and threatening language on its site, citing posts offensively describing former first lady Michelle Obama and one post that says Quote the Onley. Good Democrat is a dead one. Kill them all. Parlor defended. The insults toe Obama as hateful but protected by the Constitution. The threat, the company said, is being investigated. Parlor said it had removed most problematic posts. Separately, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton sent civil subpoenas to Amazon, Google and Apple, which have all dropped parlor from their APP stores. Paxton said he was seeking to learn if the companies sought to quote eliminate speech they disagree with.